06-13-15 07:11 AM
83 ... 234
tools
    I use it mostly for calls/messaging and web browsing throughout the work day. From 6 am to getting home at 6 pm I am usually at about 20-30% battery remaining. My display brightness is usually at maximum and I don't really take any measures to extend battery life. I am quite pleased with this battery's performance

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 09:50 AM
    Thank you. Please do tell me if she ever decides to sell these kind of goodies on eBay.

To the OP: apologies for the asked info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Zolti,

Still off topic! My sister says thanks for the interest, but she only knits these finger puppets, etc for friends, family, and an orphanage/charity somewhere in Africa (that one of her friends does a lot of fund-raising for).

However, if you know a knitter - this is where the patterns come from...... "Knitted Finger Puppets" by Susie Johns (which is available from Amazon in both US & UK). (Sister has updated some of the patterns - especially to make some of the dolls more pertinent to non-white children).

Passport - actual battery life in real use-susie_johns_knitting_patterns.jpg

Hope this helps. Rgds, Alex
    06-12-15 10:57 AM
    The 10.3.2.680 battery life is the best I've had since release day.

Standby loss is only 3% overnight, and I am averaging 35+ hours...sometimes close to 40!

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    06-12-15 04:48 PM
    I get up at 5:30am, am heavy fb/email/web/games and very rarely have to plug in before bed at 10:30pm.. usually I haven't even hit battery saving mode at 20%. Previous phone note 3 was dead by early eve with my use profile

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 07:00 PM
    Passport - actual battery life in real use-img_20150613_000352.png

Since turning on Bluetooth and connecting to my Audi Q5, my battery life has almost doubled. I have Bluetooth on all the time now, but with discovery turned off. My battery should be slightly worse, not nearly double! I half expect to catch Harry Potter red handed with his wand pointing at me, casting a Defy Physics spell.

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    06-12-15 07:09 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150613_000352.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	357250

Since turning on Bluetooth and connecting to my Audi Q5, my battery life has almost doubled. I have Bluetooth on all the time now, but with discovery turned off. My battery should be slightly worse, not nearly double! I half expect to catch Harry Potter red handed with his wand pointing at me, casting a Defy Physics spell.

Posted via CB10 from BlackBerry Passport
    Very weird. I also have BT always on (no discovery) since I have a pebble and get great battery life...but never noticed if it was better then with it off.

Logic says it should be worse...maybe it had been connected in the past and was trying to reactivate BT whenever you got in range?

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    06-12-15 09:56 PM
    10.3.2.680 - 36-48 hours - best fimware after 10.3.1.2744
    06-13-15 06:17 AM
    Hi Zolti,

Still off topic! My sister says thanks for the interest, but she only knits these finger puppets, etc for friends, family, and an orphanage/charity somewhere in Africa (that one of her friends does a lot of fund-raising for).

However, if you know a knitter - this is where the patterns come from...... "Knitted Finger Puppets" by Susie Johns (which is available from Amazon in both US & UK). (Sister has updated some of the patterns - especially to make some of the dolls more pertinent to non-white children).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	susie_johns_knitting_patterns.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	357179

Hope this helps. Rgds, Alex
    Thank you for your reply.
    Please, check out your Private Messages inbox.
    06-13-15 07:11 AM
83 ... 234