06-24-14 02:52 PM
31 12
tools
    This is exactly what I want a passport with a docking station I'll be in heaven I can't wait to be on the TTC or go train heading to work and take the phone and have people intrigued by it!!

Posted via CB10
    One of the more intriguing rumors I've heard is that the Passport will support portrait and landscape orientation. A dock that it goes into on its side would make sense there...

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30 2B6927F7
    06-24-14 01:10 PM
    One of the more intriguing rumors I've heard is that the Passport will support portrait and landscape orientation. A dock that it goes into on its side would make sense there...
    I'm certainly intrigued as to why you would want to rotate a square screen to landscape orientation and position the hardware keyboard on its side. I'm dying to know.
    06-24-14 01:20 PM
    I'm certainly intrigued as to why you would want to rotate a square screen to landscape orientation and position the hardware keyboard on its side. I'm dying to know.
    Keyboard can be used to scroll on webpages or documents in either orientation.

What I believe he is referring to though is the ability to have 16:9 apps displayed in both landscape and portrait, not matter the orientation of the device itself.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 02:24 PM

What I believe he is referring to though is the ability to have 16:9 apps displayed in both landscape and portrait, not matter the orientation of the device itself.

Posted via CB10
    No, apparently you'll be able to use the Passport on its side. Possibly for the reasons you list here.

Wondering if the Passport will support wireless charging? That would be one more check mark on my list...

Posted from CB10 running on my awesome Z30 2B6927F7
    06-24-14 02:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    Once upon a time there was the mobile phone, then the smartphones changed all the habits.
    Now is the time for the smart keyboard phone, and of course it couldn't be anything else than a Blackberry.
    06-24-14 02:47 PM
    King size holster!!

Posted via CB10
    06-24-14 02:52 PM
31 12