Just had a AT&T rep tell me that the passport for AT&T has been discontinued. Does anyone know if this is true?
    11-29-15 01:51 PM
    Don't know, but wouldn't be surprised if they've stopped manufacturing.

Phone came out in January, for one carrier, and for a tepid platform.
    11-29-15 01:53 PM
    AT&T has stopped displaying the Passport in stores. They will probably go through their remaining stock online.

It's interesting to see that the Classic is currently showcased next to the Priv in stores though. I guess people who wanted a BlackBerry were too intimidated by the Passport's strange form factor.

Posted via the BlackBerry Venice
    11-29-15 04:44 PM
    AT&T has stopped displaying the Passport in stores. They will probably go through their remaining stock online.

It's interesting to see that the Classic is currently showcased next to the Priv in stores though. I guess people who wanted a BlackBerry were too intimidated by the Passport's strange form factor.

Stopped.....AT&T never had the Passport on display in the store. Only online is what i have seen in my area. The Priv on the other hand is all over.
    11-29-15 05:19 PM
    So my ATT PP is worth millions now
    11-29-15 05:22 PM
    Just had a AT&T rep tell me that the passport for AT&T has been discontinued. Does anyone know if this is true?
    Two stores in my area that had previously had the PP on display no longer have any in stock. I thought this was a bit strange but perhaps this has something to do with it.
    11-29-15 07:36 PM
    I've had the Passport in my "Cart" online at ATT for quite a while, just never pushed "PURCHASE".

I'm really happy with my Z30 and even the Q5 that I use on occasion, but in the back of my mind, I want an ATT Passport on my ATT business line..... before they are gone. But I have to wait for a while and use up some of the life on my 30. I am certain that even when they sell out at the ATT online store, they will be available via Amazon for a year or two or more from online sellers.
    11-29-15 08:14 PM
    Stopped.....AT&T never had the Passport on display in the store. Only online is what i have seen in my area. The Priv on the other hand is all over.
    The AT&T store near me had a Passport and Classic on display when they were first released.

I should note however that neither of them were charging or turned on...

RoseBud68 likes this.
    11-29-15 10:47 PM
    I keep looking for Passport availability. There were atleast 4 stores around my place which had them in stock.
    Today none.

Hoping they will reduce the price soon online.

Q10 \m/
    11-29-15 10:48 PM
    They won't reduce price because they still sell.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    11-30-15 08:16 AM