This is my second replacement since end of january. I bought a white Passport on 01-25-2016 on Amazon. Screen lift after 2 weeks. Second device misc issues as random shut down, device freezing and so on. Now my third one and looking at the top edges of the screen it is only a question of time when the screen lift will occur. Currently I need the Passport until start of may. Then i'll finally return the Passport get the full refund and use it for an iPhone 6 or SE until spring of 2017 and see what/wether BlackBerry will offering a pkb device?

It is sad indeed how the company developed. :/

BlackBerry OS10 � It ain't over until it's over! White Passport...
    04-16-16 02:07 PM
    That's really unfortunate. I never heard of any white ones with screen lift, so far only the black ones exhibited it. I hope you find a decent unit! I also want a white one, but I have some legacy models lined up for purchase before that

Posted via my Black Passport
    04-16-16 02:13 PM
    My white one had slight screen lift on top left hand corner. I applied twist pressure on it, screen is flat again, no lift. I swapped it to a different hard case, I think the one I had it in from the start was somehow warped.

At any rate, that's a lot of Passports in three months. I'm a little over a year in with mine and having to twist it slightly back to flat has been my only issue.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 07:03 PM
    My white one had slight screen lift on top left hand corner. I applied twist pressure on it, screen is flat again, no lift. I swapped it to a different hard case, I think the one I had it in from the start was somehow warped.

At any rate, that's a lot of Passports in three months. I'm a little over a year in with mine and having to twist it slightly back to flat has been my only issue.

Posted via CB10
    That was the same issue I was experiencing with my white Passport and the hard case.
    Put case on, upper right corner would start lifting.
    Take case off, screen would start laying flat again.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-16 09:17 PM
    My black passport has some screen lift after 10mths and now 15mths in its loosing carrier signal 90% of the time! Back to my z10!

Posted by my splendid Z10
    04-17-16 06:34 AM