12-06-19 11:51 AM
105 ... 345
tools
    I used to carry 2 Blackberry Torches and a Motorola Flip phone. That was Heaven
    12-04-19 12:39 PM
    My 1st BlackBerry was a pager sized device with no phone. Email and Text only. I wish it stayed that way. I currently carry with me a BB Passport , which is the best, and I carry 2 Samsung phones (8-plus and note 10-plus) The Samsung phones are for phone calls, Social media, and internet. My Passport is used primarily for emails, some text and occasional Kindle reader. Love my Blackberries. Have quite a collection of old ones. Do not like the new Android Blackberry devices. However I do realize that I will have to retire my passport soon. Just have not found anything that does email and text just as well. Trying Outlook on Samsung and it sucks, Might replace my Passport with a new iPhone. Just SAD!
    As much as I would not want to dual carry such a large device as the Passport and those giant Samsungs, I'd still rather do that than to carry a single iPhone.

...well except for the iPhone SE space grey 128GB with a Typo gen 1 PKB case
    12-04-19 01:00 PM
    Passport is still good in 2019, as long as you have a secondary phone for other tasks
    I have Passport with Keyone, both are great for me. Sometimes I switch one of them for an iPhone but there is always at least one Blackberry in my pocket
    12-06-19 02:02 AM
    Passport is still good in 2019, as long as you have a secondary phone for other tasks
    I have Passport with Keyone, both are great for me. Sometimes I switch one of them for an iPhone but there is always at least one Blackberry in my pocket
    I totally agree. Either an extra phone and / or tablet, too! Great advice.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-19 10:38 AM
    Is it still worth owning a Blackberry phone that runs BB10 in 2019
    GENUINE ANSWER IS NO!! Rest u decide, all know what this device can do, just too less!!! LEAVE it jux use it for calls and emails! Even email exchange is retro now!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-19 11:51 AM
105 ... 345