Hello ...and Help!

Recently Upgraded to 10.3.3.2049 for a ShopBlackberry purchased Passport that is being used on AT&T. Now the cell signal is down most of time and phone says Emergency Calls only. Battery drain is high due to constant attempts at connecting to cell network.

Upgrade was first performed OTA, but after having this signal issue I did a security wipe, then ran the autoloader, ....but still having cell signal issue.

Anyone having the same issue and/or an idea of how to fix? Thanks so much for reading.
    12-05-16 04:21 PM
    Radio version? Should be 10.3.3.2050.

Settings > About > OS
    12-05-16 04:22 PM
    Settings > About > OS > Radio version is 10.3.3.2050
    12-05-16 06:40 PM
    I blitzed my at&t passport the day the update was released and don't have any issues. Probably have to reload the OS. Sorry you're having issues.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-16 08:00 PM
    I downloaded debrick/core/radio separately and ran Sachesi. Same results on radio. Reran autoloader. Same results. Redownloaded autoloader from a different source. Same results. That's 5 attempts in all using all methods available. Same results all attempts. Wow....just me...wow...depressing.
    12-05-16 08:09 PM
    I didn't have any issue here in South Florida on ATT as a carrier. Radio Version 10.3.3.20150. I used to have it but with the Priv.
    12-05-16 09:08 PM
    Unfortunately, that is an issue that affected a considerable number of ATT Passports, I had this since 10.3.2 and this is what BB told me.

"Thanks for reaching out. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience. This issue is still under investigation. At this point we do not have an ETA for resolution. As soon as we have further information, this BlackBerry 10 smartphone loses signal strength or experiences dropped calls article will be updated."

Sooooo, I am thinking that it will never be resolved and I don't know how to get it fixed, either.
    01-06-17 09:52 AM
    Unfortunately, that is an issue that affected a considerable number of ATT Passports, I had this since 10.3.2 and this is what BB told me.

"Thanks for reaching out. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience. This issue is still under investigation. At this point we do not have an ETA for resolution. As soon as we have further information, this BlackBerry 10 smartphone loses signal strength or experiences dropped calls article will be updated."

Sooooo, I am thinking that it will never be resolved and I don't know how to get it fixed, either.
    But his problem is with a factory unlocked passport not an att branded passport. He just uses thier network
    CrazyJo82 likes this.
    01-06-17 11:15 AM
    I'm not having any issues with either AT&T Passport on the same OS.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-17 11:41 AM
    Sorry, I meant some AT&T (more than a few) and some others. This was the original Passport, my SE from shop BlackBerry is fine. If the OP has a shop BlackBerry, they should be able to exchange or repair with BlackBerry
    01-09-17 04:52 PM
    Same issue here with a non AT&T passport. What a drag. Blackberry can not seem to resolve the issue. I love my passport. Everything about it is simply the epitome of what a smart phone should be to me. Unfortunately my non AT&T passport can only be used now as a glorified tablet of sorts. I now use a Z30. It's ok, it is just I really miss the "work wide" screen, touch track pad keyboard, etc. Right now it's just WiFi for the passport. I sometimes bring it along with my Z30 and Hotspot the passport with the Z30. It's okay if you don't mind carrying an extra device. What a drag. I feel it's like a friend or family member who is in a comatose. You can talk and touch your passport even admire it, and reminiscence on the good times that you shared and yet it seems to be in a very deep sleep. Reminds me of Sleeping Beauty . LOL. Sorry I can't help it. I love my passport. I can not seem to let go. Sigh. Darn BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-17 07:13 PM
    Same issue here with a non AT&T passport. What a drag. Blackberry can not seem to resolve the issue. I love my passport. Everything about it is simply the epitome of what a smart phone should be to me. Unfortunately my non AT&T passport can only be used now as a glorified tablet of sorts. I now use a Z30. It's ok, it is just I really miss the "work wide" screen, touch track pad keyboard, etc. Right now it's just WiFi for the passport. I sometimes bring it along with my Z30 and Hotspot the passport with the Z30. It's okay if you don't mind carrying an extra device. What a drag. I feel it's like a friend or family member who is in a comatose. You can talk and touch your passport even admire it, and reminiscence on the good times that you shared and yet it seems to be in a very deep sleep. Reminds me of Sleeping Beauty . LOL. Sorry I can't help it. I love my passport. I can not seem to let go. Sigh. Darn BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Try loading a updated OS.....Its either that or pull the plug.
    01-09-17 07:17 PM
    Try loading a updated OS.....Its either that or pull the plug.
    OP stated issue started after installing10.3.3.2049, non-destructive and autoloader, multiple times.

I suggest autoloader of 10.3.3.2163. Nothing to lose, right?

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2163
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    01-09-17 07:30 PM
    Haha,I can not seem to pull the plug. Even at it's current state, I just can't. The blackberry passport is a device that has an indefinable some thing that makes it what it is. It's like say a Ferrari. The Ferrari may not be the fastest sports car. It may not have the characteristic of that other sports cars may have. Other sports cars may even out perform the Ferrari. In the end a Ferrari is a Ferrari. At the end of it all it is really just a choice that we make. Peace.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-17 08:21 PM
    I currently do not use a mac or windows OS. I plan to get a windows box to reload the passport. Unfortunately for us nix users the re loading of OS is not an option. Peace.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-17 08:24 PM
    OP stated issue started after installing10.3.3.2049, non-destructive and autoloader, multiple times.

I suggest autoloader of 10.3.3.2163. Nothing to lose, right?

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2163
    Lol....wasn't Quoting Ops....
    01-09-17 10:29 PM
    I currently do not use a mac or windows OS. I plan to get a windows box to reload the passport. Unfortunately for us nix users the re loading of OS is not an option. Peace.

Posted via CB10
    Ahhh well there your issue.... Good luck
    01-09-17 10:30 PM
    Same sort of issue with my Passport SE but with 2163. Network drops and Flickering, also Hub lag (when opened through hub,messages start scrolling down from many msgs behind)
    No Face10 installed. No extra apps other than already pre loaded one. Even evernote, twitter, box, linked in all deleted too. Still same issue. Tried wipe, autoloader, still same. Wanted to reload OS, but my BBlink says latest available update is 10.3.2 and hence software gets interrupted.

Planning to try 2049 through autoloader.
    What all am I missing compared to 2163? Is it going to give me so much of performance lack?

Posted via CB10
    01-10-17 06:40 AM