I made a mistake and had a phone call recorded and saved to the device. I want to copy the file to my sd card or transfer is to my computer. Usually this would not be an issue but now with the new update I cannot find it anywhere ONLY on the phone am I able to locate. I have tried to copy the file to another location and it gives an error. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    07-27-15 07:50 AM
    try astro file manager app it should find your file and where it's saved
    use snap or google play or amazon to download
    07-27-15 09:57 AM
    I will try that now and post if it works. Thank you.
    try astro file manager app it should find your file and where it's saved
    use snap or google play or amazon to download
    07-27-15 12:36 PM
    Did not work. I can't even locate the file with that app. I can find it on the PC and through BlackBerry Link but I cannot transfer the file that is saved to my phone to the SD card. That is the issue.
    07-27-15 12:45 PM
    In parrot, shift to the play view and long press the desired recording. From the side menu, select "copy to" to save a copy to the location of your choosing.

P.

Posted using CB on my gorgeous passport
    07-27-15 01:36 PM
    In parrot, shift to the play view and long press the desired recording. From the side menu, select "copy to" to save a copy to the location of your choosing.

P.

Posted using CB on my gorgeous passport
    Yeah that's how I usually do it but it is giving me an error. The error goes away quickly before I can snapshot it. It's driving me nuts! I also do have the Pro version to clarify. Thanks for the help. Anymore ideas???? I'm grateful for all the help in this community.

Via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    07-27-15 07:45 PM
    Here, I finally got a screenshot of the error. It doesn't make sense because it's telling me I haven't given shared permissions and I have which all screenshot are included.
    Parrot & Passport-img_20150727_204902.png
    Parrot & Passport-img_20150727_205043.png
    Parrot & Passport-img_20150727_205051.png
    Parrot & Passport-img_20150727_205056.png

07-27-15 07:52 PM
    Try to hold the 'up' and 'down' volume together until your device shutdown and restart.

The Parrot 'Track Management - Backup' should allow you to copy all of your tracks to any location accessible by your device.

Another option, open your 'Music App' and see if it can scan and play your recorder phone conversation (as far as I know, the native music player can play ma4 format). If it can scan and play, just click the file and share it to your email or box.

Last option (if resetting your device doesn't work and it doesn't show or the native music app cannot locate and play it), make a video and use your recorded phone conversation as your background music. Save your video then convert it to either MP3 or ma4 format... I know, that's why I said 'last option'...

Posted via CB10
    07-27-15 08:23 PM
    Try to hold the 'up' and 'down' volume together until your device shutdown and restart.

The Parrot 'Track Management - Backup' should allow you to copy all of your tracks to any location accessible by your device.

Another option, open your 'Music App' and see if it can scan and play your recorder phone conversation (as far as I know, the native music player can play ma4 format). If it can scan and play, just click the file and share it to your email or box.

Last option (if resetting your device doesn't work and it doesn't show or the native music app cannot locate and play it), make a video and use your recorded phone conversation as your background music. Save your video then convert it to either MP3 or ma4 format... I know, that's why I said 'last option'...

Posted via CB10
    It backed up the file that I saved to the SD card but not on my device so I will have to go with your video idea. I'll try to tackle that tomorrow. Thanks for the info as its helped me setup Parrot Pro better for future calls. I really need the recording that's stuck on my device...ugh.

07-27-15 09:30 PM
    Assuming you can still play the file through Parrot (which is great btw), could you not just make a recording of the playback, on a different device? I know it isn't an optimal solution, but it gets you a working copy of your recording.
    Got2GetAway likes this.
    07-27-15 09:39 PM
    Assuming you can still play the file through Parrot (which is great btw), could you not just make a recording of the playback, on a different device? I know it isn't an optimal solution, but it gets you a working copy of your recording.
    Very true! I will try that. The only issue is the caller on the other end (their voice) is low where mine is not. This seems to be an issue with Parrot Pro if you don't have it set to speaker. That's my ONLY gripe with Parrot. Again, thank you for the idea.

07-27-15 09:49 PM
    Very true! I will try that. The only issue is the caller on the other end (their voice) is low where mine is not. This seems to be an issue with Parrot Pro if you don't have it set to speaker. That's my ONLY gripe with Parrot. Again, thank you for the idea.

No problem. I just gotta get one thing off my chest now though. Ben Bishop is not an elite goalie! Phew, I feel better now. Good luck.
    Got2GetAway likes this.
    07-27-15 10:11 PM
    Too funny. I love the Lightning though and was rooting for them but they just didn't show up! Best team won. I love Chicago and spent some time there as well. They were great games.
    No problem. I just gotta get one thing off my chest now though. Ben Bishop is not an elite goalie! Phew, I feel better now. Good luck.
    07-28-15 07:28 AM