I'm a long time Android users and I have a ton of paid apps via the Google Play store. I installed Snap which give me access to these apps which is awesome!

Most of the apps I have purchased via Google Play were to simply remove ads. For instance gReader has 2 versions. One is free with ads and a few less options and one is the Pro version with no ads and all the options.

When I download the Pro version via Snap it works just fine but the Pro options are not available and I see ads.

This is the case for all my paid apps. Another is an app called deliveries (it's a package tracker) and again 2 versions available. One with ads and no option to customize service providers and one paid with no ads and full options. When I download via Snap the same happens as with gReader Pro. The ads are shown and the full app features are disabled.

These are just 2 examples but this scenario hold true for just about every app I've paid for.

Is this normal or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!
    01-18-15 01:19 PM
    Snap doesn't provide license verification. Download you app with the genuine Google Play store app.
    01-18-15 01:42 PM
    Snap doesn't provide license verification. Download you app with the genuine Google Play store app.
    Ok thanks I will install that and try it. I attempted this yesterday and everytime I tried to download a previously paid app it said 'payment failed' but maybe I did something wrong.. No issues with downloading my paid apps in Snap however.
    01-18-15 01:45 PM
    Search for Cobalt Google play store in the forums. Follow the steps. After signing in you'll see all of your paid apps.

Posted one-handed via Passport
    raqball likes this.
    01-18-15 01:47 PM
    Search for Cobalt Google play store in the forums. Follow the steps. After signing in you'll see all of your paid apps.

Yes I downloaded that yesterday and the store loaded up just fine but when trying to download my paid apps I got error 'payment failed' even though the card info is correct. I probably didn't do something right and will try again.

Should I delete the apps I downloaded via Snap before trying to get them on the Play Store?
    01-18-15 01:52 PM
    May help.
    raqball likes this.
    01-18-15 01:55 PM
    Awesome awesome awesome! Yes I did have to delete the Snap installed versions then download them through the Play Store = All paid app options are now available and no ads.

Thanks, thanks and thanks again! Expect a donation coming your way Sir...
    01-18-15 02:17 PM
    Yes I downloaded that yesterday and the store loaded up just fine but when trying to download my paid apps I got error 'payment failed' even though the card info is correct. I probably didn't do something right and will try again.

Should I delete the apps I downloaded via Snap before trying to get them on the Play Store?
    Definitely remove the ones from snap. Your paid apps should migrate over just as if you switched to another android device. All of your apps are right there either under cloud, device, and something else that I can't recall. Good luck.

01-20-15 02:53 AM
    Definitely remove the ones from snap. Your paid apps should migrate over just as if you switched to another android device. All of your apps are right there either under cloud, device, and something else that I can't recall. Good luck.

In Google Play Store all the apps you've downloaded will be in: "My Apps > All".

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    01-20-15 03:49 AM
    Yeah I got it worked out and I did remove the apps that were downloaded via Snap before downloading them from the Play Store app.

Works just like the Android Play Store and it even notified me of a waiting update this morning. Awesome!

Not sure what I did wrong the 1st time I tried as I kept getting a 'Payment Failed' error when trying to download previously purchased apps. No worries, all is working great now! The ads are removed and all paid features are available in the apps.!

14 million thumbsup to @Cobalt232!
    01-20-15 09:20 AM