Don't forget that Indonesia is one of the delicious market for blackberry. Bb passport still hasn't been released here.

BlackBerry Z3 OS 10.3.1.632
    10-13-14 01:31 PM
    I think if they sold 1 million already Chen would've announced it. That would be a massive number.
    I rather hear it on next earnings report, so the stock would skyrocket

Sent from my beastly Passport
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    10-13-14 02:07 PM
    Now i dont expect a high rate of pasports to be returned i seen on post as per screen lifting ? (cant really say they sat on it ) but i havent heard of much else, they wont post sales until they are completly sold and returned models are counted.
    but why not put possible sale totals in the wild in part it does no harm to keep it positive.

Word of mouth is the best advertizing method and its FREE everone uses it everyday u just dont think about it.
    10-13-14 02:28 PM
    If BB says anything, it would be a blurb of demand out stripping supply unless some carrier pushes some ridiculous numbers (for BB). It has to be a real material uptick for them to report it. I still say 1 million devices for a global launch is pretty likely, being that several markets haven't even started selling yet.
    10-13-14 02:50 PM
    Time for them to advertise it while it's hot

Posted via CB10

except for the general supply problem, no need to spend $$$ when they are selling themselves,

The stealth campaign by BB over the previous 3-4 months is turning out to be genius.

Cost next to nothing because it was carried by "leaks" and the fan press.

Got BB on the front page al over the place and almost all positive in the financial pages, turnng almost 100% postive in the tech press after a 50:50 inital reviews, now almost all reviews( after actual use) are postive.
    10-13-14 03:13 PM
    maybe now is the time for BlackBerry to reengage Netflix and Instagram to get those two apps native on bB10.

I'd also like to see skype native with proper Hub integration and the ability for the "phone" app to route the call through Skype or cellular, depending on per-contact preferences.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, they had their chances.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 07:53 PM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    @kenfletch: true.... Passport is truly most refreshing and innovative phone to come along in quite some time... people can see it, and experience it, and are seeking it!

The product speaks for itself... its addictive, and a premium experience like no other...

Over 1million sold (rumor from telus agent)-fullsizerender-2-.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 08:04 PM
    I rather hear it on next earnings report, so the stock would skyrocket

Sent from my beastly Passport
    I guarantee it wouldn't... There's no confidence even if they actually sold 2 million.
    10-13-14 08:44 PM
    maybe now is the time for BlackBerry to reengage Netflix and Instagram to get those two apps native on bB10.

I'd also like to see skype native with proper Hub integration and the ability for the "phone" app to route the call through Skype or cellular, depending on per-contact preferences.

Posted via CB10
    Instagram would be the best Cuz the square picture is taken by passport!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 02:40 AM
134 ... 456