I mean, they look sent in the "email sent box" but if I look in the server of the provider (non gmail) I don't see them, is that normal?
    03-10-15 08:05 AM
    Would depend if it is synced.... also you would see a check mark beside the email confirming it is sent in your hub. If it doesn't send I believe you get a red X. Not sure about the X though....

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 09:23 AM
    Would depend if it is synced.... also you would see a check mark beside the email confirming it is sent in your hub. If it doesn't send I believe you get a red X. Not sure about the X though....
    I do I know if it's synced?
    The check is there, no red X, the same check I see with gmail except with gmail I also see the sent email on my PC when I access my gmail account, so I guess that means it's synced.
    03-10-15 11:14 AM
    The check is there, no red X, the same check I see with gmail except with gmail I also see the sent email on my PC when I access my gmail account, so I guess that means it's synced.
    Go into your account settings and you will see if sync is in or off. If you get emails then email sync would be turned on. I'm not sure if pop email accounts sync sent messages though. I'm pretty sure gmail/hotmail do.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 11:51 AM
    Sync is set to ON yet it won't sinc to the email server, plus show sent emails is also set to ON but sent emails on the Passport on this particular account are not shown, so basically I never know whether emails are sent or not on this account, annoying.
    03-17-15 03:05 AM
    Sync is set to ON yet it won't sinc to the email server, plus show sent emails is also set to ON but sent emails on the Passport on this particular account are not shown, so basically I never know whether emails are sent or not on this account, annoying.
    Did you go into account/edit account/edit email folder settings then check the box next to sent? Also does every folder have the round circle with two arrows indicating that it syncs?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 07:22 AM
    Do you have view sent messages checked in hub?
    03-17-15 07:47 AM
    Check you sync time settings under the email account. After you send an email and it shows up in the hub with a check mark, click the refresh button in the hub. Then see if the email shows up in your sent folder.
    03-17-15 08:24 AM
    If it's set up as pop then forget it. You need at least IMAP.

Rogers Blackberry Passport. BlackBerry Since 2006
    03-17-15 10:18 AM
    Did you go into account/edit account/edit email folder settings then check the box next to sent? Also does every folder have the round circle with two arrows indicating that it syncs?
    None of those options I have, I'm using the latest OS version on BB Passport.

Do you have view sent messages checked in hub?
    I certainly do, yes.

After you send an email and it shows up in the hub with a check mark, click the refresh button in the hub.
    I tried refreshing a few times and never worked, are you telling me the timing of the refreshing will make a difference?

Why do you say so? I have another non Gmail account set as pop and it works, at least sent emails are visible.
    03-17-15 11:52 AM
    None of those options I have, I'm using the latest OS version on BB Passport.

I certainly do, yes.

I tried refreshing a few times and never worked, are you telling me the timing of the refreshing will make a difference?

Why do you say so? I have another non Gmail account set as pop and it works, at least sent emails are visible.
    Pop can't sync sent messages. Sure you can see them on BlackBerry

03-17-15 12:44 PM
    Pop can't sync sent messages. Sure you can see them on BlackBerry

I see. Well I would be happy at least to see them in the sent folder, but I read tons of posts about this kind of bug of sent mails staying hidden even if sent mail is ON or viceversa.
    03-17-15 01:56 PM
    What email client you guys are using when one email account just won't sync?
    08-22-15 03:49 AM