Dear Blackberry,

When will you release an OS to fix these compounding issues on my passport? I really love this device and the OS, but this latest OS is crippling my device. As of today, I have had to restart my device 8 times, and performed reset 5 times while the device keeps overheating without heavy usage. Flickering issues on homescreen, apps, and the numerous bugs are disheartening. I cannot return the device for a replacement since I got the phone on Amazon 4 months ago. Before the update, it worked perfectly. After the update, things are going downhill. I hope this get fixed soon.

Your diehard BlackBerry user

Posted via CB10
    Michal Be likes this.
    03-07-15 09:59 PM
    Do a full wipe. I did the OTA update and it was screwy. Did a full wipe and it's been great ever since.

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    03-07-15 10:15 PM
    I am totally not installing that update for at least a few weeks after rogers pushes it to see if there are any problems. currently my passport is flawless, I intend to keep it like that. For the minor features we will get with this update its not worth it to have it cripple my device.
    03-07-15 10:16 PM
    I got my phone the day the update came out and it did an autoupdate. I had no choice...so I don't even know the full power of this device yet. So far the passport is amazing..need a fix to make it perfect.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    03-07-15 10:25 PM
    Umm....I had some flickering the day after I updated but it's been pretty good. I would just wipe the device and reload the OS....
    03-07-15 10:30 PM
    After getting Passport 3 days, I got notice for OTA, didn't know there are issues with latest upgrade. So far only Bittorrent Sync is not working like before. Flickering only happened after installing an Android App (cant remember the name), after uninstalling, flickering is gone. Now very careful with OTA, only major updates in the future will concern me. I wish I could swipe left n right in between Apps pages, wanna more functions of track pad then I dont need to lift my fingers anymore.
    03-07-15 10:44 PM
    I just installed the flicker fix that Bla1ze wrote about. The only problem I have had is the flickering + missing some sites that still use flash. I had let the automatic OTA update load on mine. Maybe the problem is in the update process and not the core OS.

Posted via CB10
    bold007 and GreenCopperz like this.
    03-07-15 10:47 PM
    Why do some people have such problems or are they trolls? My Passport update is perfect!!!!

Posted via CB10
    abdullah1982 likes this.
    03-07-15 11:12 PM
    Why do some people have such problems or are they trolls? My Passport update is perfect!!!!

Posted via CB10
    The issues are legitimate. Thank your stars that you aren't facing these issues.

@OP- try the fix that Bla1ze has posted. It will solve most of your issues. The process will take about an hour of your time, but it's fairly straightforward.

If BlackBerry had their own servers, the fix would have already been pushed out via OTA. But they don't, and are at the mercy of the carriers across the world, which is why you haven't gotten the fix right to your phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 11:20 PM
    The fix that Blaze posted in the leak section took care of the problems with mine. Over a week in now ands no issues at all with my Passport. But it has been a long time coming. But I always figure there will be some growing pains when you buy the first generation of anything.

Passport on AT&T
    03-07-15 11:40 PM
    Load the fix. 10.3.1.2480. Easy to do and eliminates any issues.

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my Samsung Tab Pro 8.4
    03-08-15 12:46 AM
    Update work fine after a few weeks and a feww apps update. Now camera app has the green flicker. Phone often hang, muust wait a few minute in order to work again. I am wonderring what just happen recently. Btw sorry about some of double type letter. It's my passport not me.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 12:54 AM
    10.3.1.2267 was just released by my carrier day before yesterday. No problems whatsoever. Zero flickering, no problems with the camera, just BlackBerry 10 goodness for me. Sucks to be ya'll...

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 01:18 AM
    They fired all their developers.....we haven't even seen any major new features since like June of last year.

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold and anon(8063781) like this.
    03-08-15 01:20 AM
    The fix that Blaze posted in the leak section took care of the problems with mine. Over a week in now ands no issues at all with my Passport. But it has been a long time coming. But I always figure there will be some growing pains when you buy the first generation of anything.

Passport on AT&T
    Yeah, is there any rumors about 2nd generation Passport in this year? Wish the 1st gen Passport sales is great, then 2nd gen will be coming soon! Cheers!
    03-08-15 03:39 AM
    OS 10.3.1. is great on the Passport and Classic but on the Z10 there are some issues like if you get a call and battery drain when using it, but the standbye time is more than 8 days, The Z10 is not a phone for heavy users but for mild social users who don't play games.

So half baked not really but for the Z10 and Q10 it seems the new OS is too new and to soon. ,and it will be fixed. The Q5 ,Z30 ,Passport and Classic , Z3 are all benefit from OS 10.3.1.xxxx
    03-08-15 04:12 AM
    I got the OTA in both my Passport and Z30 the first day that also in India. I have not a single issue in new updates. Both my phones are working great. Now I can talk about 10.4. Lol
    PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2243

Helalzone
    03-08-15 04:33 AM
    I also had some flickering issue after the 10.3.1 OTA update, but as a few folks have noted, I installed the 10.3.1.2480 update using the non destructive update method and it's been fine ever since.
    03-08-15 04:34 AM
    I am having the same issues after updating

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 05:04 AM
    No issues at all after updating my passport to 10.3.1. Volume is fine, love the new features and I saw the screen flicker(briefly) exactly ONCE after updating. If you're on the fence about updating, just do it.

Internet forums attract the very small minority of people who have problems.
    03-08-15 05:16 AM
    They fired all their developers.....we haven't even seen any major new features since like June of last year.

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully 10.3.2 will please you.
    10.3.1 was meant to bring a new UI and consumer aimed features. eg- battery saving mode.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 06:23 AM
    Haven't had any issues with my Passport from day one and when I loaded 10.3.1. It's been flawless, battery life has and is immense.

Posted via CB10
    rwcrwfrd and Joey Vajda like this.
    03-08-15 07:11 AM
    I admit I emit a huge mental sigh each time I read thread titles like this.

I'm sorry if I seem skeptical but since I have had a wonderful PP experience since launch date and even after the 10.3.1 update, mine works very well.

Either I am the luckiest of PP owners or some threads are started just to flood the forums with negative statements.

Just sayin'.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    03-08-15 08:23 AM
    I admit I emit a huge mental sigh each time I read thread titles like this.

I'm sorry if I seem skeptical but since I have had a wonderful PP experience since launch date and even after the 10.3.1 update, mine works very well.

Either I am the luckiest of PP owners or some threads are started just to flood the forums with negative statements.

Just sayin'
    I feel the same as this poster.

� Working WIDE � T-Mobile  Passport � Autoloaded 10.3.1.2267 � � Updated using Sachesi to 10.3.1.2280 Flickering Gone �
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    03-08-15 08:48 AM
    Anybody want to swop with me then,soon take the smile off your face.

Passport to heaven..
    AllanQuatermain likes this.
    03-08-15 08:56 AM
96 123 ...