Can someone please point me in the right direction towards a Rogers autoloader for OG passport? A friend donated a box of BlackBerry to me and this one had a password active, so I had to do the Q10 OS trick to bypass the device being locked. Then updated the software to the latest OS OTA. But I have ordered an network unlock code and it does not work. In the instructions it does say that if you are not running the original OS, it may not work. Any suggestions?
    03-27-19 02:19 AM
    Can someone please point me in the right direction towards a Rogers autoloader for OG passport? A friend donated a box of BlackBerry to me and this one had a password active, so I had to do the Q10 OS trick to bypass the device being locked. Then updated the software to the latest OS OTA. But I have ordered an network unlock code and it does not work. In the instructions it does say that if you are not running the original OS, it may not work. Any suggestions?
    Here is the latest autoloader, but I'm not sure that will solve your problem.

https://mega.nz/#!1NZ1SQBB!yL_ZV5UFz...1-Opwv7f6JCxhM
    03-27-19 08:01 AM