Did anyone ordered passport from Dr recently? I used coupon and still no confirmation.
    I know today is family day but
    I'm worried because I'm leaving Canada on Thursday :/

Z30 STA-5.
    02-16-15 09:28 PM
    Mine should arrive tomorrow according to the email they sent. Had a FedEx tracking number.
    02-16-15 09:56 PM
    They are pretty slow with their emails. Just ordered one 2 weeks ago. Shipping was fast communication slow
    02-16-15 10:31 PM
    Avoid DR! Do your research first! Not worth the savings

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.2267
    02-16-15 11:08 PM

Well 250$ saving was a steal... just hoping to arrive in 3 days

Z30 STA-5.
    Tabdus likes this.
    02-16-15 11:10 PM
    They are pretty slow with their emails. Just ordered one 2 weeks ago. Shipping was fast communication slow
    So it took over 2 weeks to get it?

Z30 STA-5.
    02-16-15 11:11 PM
    Ok well good luck with that lol

02-16-15 11:16 PM
    Got the first email yesterday saying I'd get a confirmation email within 48 hours. Nothing yet - been 30 odd hours. (to canada)

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 11:26 PM
    I don't know about Canada, I live in NYC! I ordered two Passports on the 12th and received it this morning/16th

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    02-16-15 11:29 PM

I'm pretty sure I ordered from this DR gentleman as well. Sounds like I made a mistake according to your post. Would you care to explain why?
    02-16-15 11:44 PM
    They're a disaster. The worst communicators. They will deliver your product, but there have been times where I don't get a tracking number until the day it actually arrives.

Also, you should pray that your device is perfect. The RMA process is unbearable, and it once took 30 DAYS to get my Z30 back from them, and it was only after I called in on the 29th day and asked for a replacement instead of having to wait longer for a repair, they finally agreed and I got my replacement Z30 a few days later.

Digital River should be replaced by another company. I got my red Passport from Amazon, and couldn't be happier with the device or service.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 11:49 PM
    I order a passport on friday using a coupon and their sale. Got the order confirmation email later that same day and got the email it shipped out via fedex today. I checked with fedex and it is in transit.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-15 11:52 PM
    Ordered the Red Passport Thursday night, got my confirmation email Friday Morning and Saturday Morning at 3 AM exactly, I got my shipping notification! It is now in the FedEx Facility about an hour away from my house and will be here today(Tuesday) by 5PM! If it wasn't family day here in parts of Canada, I'd have it right now!

Honestly, for the most part, DR is(In my experience) pretty good. I've had two day delivery before and as for RMA, it was relatively painless for myself.

The only mistake(And this is where the pain was) I made in sending my previous Passport back was through Canada Post/USPS(When it got into the U.S) as they clearly did not update the system as delievered once it got to Plainfield(Where DR's return center is located) and left the final truck. I had opened a ticket with CP and USPS to find out where it was but they never got back to me, and then I opened a ticket with ShopBB. They were helpful and said they'd look into it on their end as well. Turns out that ShopBB was the only one of the three parties to let me know that My Passport got there, and I got my refund.

I know next time to send anything through UPS or FedEx if I ever need to RMA again for competent tracking all the way through to the end. So really, for me, DR has been amazing.
    Last edited by TylerXIII; 02-17-15 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Added extra
    02-17-15 12:55 AM
    DR has been awesome for me. Ordered two Q10�s, Z30 and two Passport's over the past four months. All delivered to me in Canada within four days. Ordered a red Passport Friday will be delivered to my house by 5 PM Tuesday. DR rocks!! You should be good OP.

Posted by my fabulous Passport
    TylerXIII likes this.
    02-17-15 01:05 AM
    I ordered my Passport on Friday afternoon and received a confirmation this AM it shipped.(has a fed ex tracking number) I am one who has never had an issue with DR. Our two Z30's shipped and arrived seamless. My new white Passport should be here in California this Wednesday. ;o)

Z30-simply the best touch BlackBerry
    02-17-15 01:27 AM
    I haven't received any confirmation either. I ordered Saturday morning....
    02-17-15 01:28 AM
    DR has been great for me as well since the BB10 launch. Ordered Z10s, Z30s, and Passport (the whole fam converted to BlackBerry) through time. On the Passport I had called their customer service about a coupon code some were using and they sent me a refund for that amount the next business day. No problems at all. At this point trying hard not to get a Z30 at the current price! Wouldn't hesitate to place an order.

I don't know if they can see that I've been a pretty loyal customer as all the above phones were purchased from my user ID. For the Passport I had called at like 3 in the morning and they were able to track down the device and let me know it is processed and I would be getting a shipment email that day (which I did).

Some have had problems with them I guess, but as always those with problems will post about it while those without issue are not going to create a thread to say that DR was fine. Same goes for some issues with the Passport that have popped up. Mine since September is still perfect. Anyway, hope all works out for you!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 01:39 AM
    DR has been great for me as well since the BB10 launch. Ordered Z10s, Z30s, and Passport (the whole fam converted to BlackBerry) through time. On the Passport I had called their customer service about a coupon code some were using and they sent me a refund for that amount the next business day. No problems at all. At this point trying hard not to get a Z30 at the current price! Wouldn't hesitate to place an order.

I don't know if they can see that I've been a pretty loyal customer as all the above phones were purchased from my user ID. For the Passport I had called at like 3 in the morning and they were able to track down the device and let me know it is processed and I would be getting a shipment email that day (which I did).

Some have had problems with them I guess, but as always those with problems will post about it while those without issue are not going to create a thread to say that DR was fine. Same goes for some issues with the Passport that have popped up. Mine since September is still perfect. Anyway, hope all works out for you!

Posted via CB10
    Did you have to tell them the code? Or could you just mention it and they gave you the refund? I ordered mine on the 14th because of the vday deal before I knew about the coupon code and want to see if I can get the extra discount (couldn't get a code). Please PM me if you have a code or what you did to get the extra discount.
    02-17-15 01:54 AM
    I haven't received any confirmation either. I ordered Saturday morning....
    ...and just like that I just got the confirmation email from DR regarding my order for the passport....
    02-17-15 01:54 AM
    Did you have to tell them the code? Or could you just mention it and they gave you the refund? I ordered mine on the 14th because of the vday deal before I knew about the coupon code and want to see if I can get the extra discount (couldn't get a code). Please PM me if you have a code or what you did to get the extra discount.
    This was when there was a coupon code floating around that may have been a mistake, but I called one time on a Saturday and the guy was real cool. I told him that I had switched from Verizon to AT&T for the Passport and told him that I saw that there were a bunch of people ordering Passports with the coupon code here and my order was already placed.

He put me on hold to check and said I was right and that they would refund my credit card for the difference and to expect a refund email on Monday. Come Monday I really wasn't expecting much, but there was an email for a refund of about $150 from the price I originally paid.

I had no idea what the coupon code was at the time and wasn't planning on pushing it with multiple calls or anything, but figured it was worth a shot. Like I said, the guy was real cool, saw that I wasn't BSing him and put in a refund for me.

As for if I have a current code, I was able to get one a few days ago. Not sure if it would still work it was for the Passport only. $100 off additional.

Edit: Typo

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 02:07 AM
    This was when there was a coupon code floating around that may have been a mistake, but I called one time on a Saturday and the guy was real cool. I told him that I had switched from Verizon to AT&T for the Passport and told him that I saw that there were a bunch of people ordering Passports with the coupon code here and my order was already placed.

He put me on hold to check and said I was right and that they would refund my credit card for the difference and to expect a refund email on Monday. Come Monday I really wasn't expecting much, but there was an email for a refund of about $150 from the price I originally paid.

I had no idea what the coupon code was at the time and wasn't planning on pushing it with multiple calls or anything, but figured it was worth a shot. Like I said, the guy was real cool, saw that I wasn't BSing him and put in a refund for me.

As for if I have a current code, I was able to get one a few days ago. Not sure if it would still work it was for the Passport only. $100 off additional.

Edit: Typo

Posted via CB10
    Could you PM me the current code please? Worth a shot
    02-17-15 03:01 AM
    Could you PM me the current code please? Worth a shot
    Logged on to the browser sent my BBM. Haven't figured out how to PM from CB10. BBM me.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 03:22 AM
    are these coupon still around I could use one I think I miss the sale from the 16th at 499.00
    02-17-15 05:46 AM
    Omggggggggggggg

Got confirmation mail now saying my order has been canceled!!!!!! Wt....

Are you kidding me?

Z30 STA-5.
    02-17-15 06:13 AM
    makesure to look at the confirmation number to see if it matches your
    02-17-15 07:43 AM
34 12