I am so happy , I dropped my iPhone 7 order and got the passport. I am so excited. I know all the disadvantages the phone has, but I know I will get over those problems.
    Yes you heard it. I am in love

Blackberry passport here I come!! Yay
    10-03-16 11:33 AM
    Congratulations

Posted via Priv
    10-03-16 11:38 AM
    Thats great! Welcome to the Passport club. Cheers :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 01:36 PM
    Congrats! Just got mine today.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    10-03-16 01:42 PM
    Excellent congrats! Hopefully BlackBerry won't kill BB10. If BlackBerry can confirm they will keep it alive I'm ordering a SE.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 02:51 PM
    Congrats, if you did your research and you know what you are buying and accept it, it's the best phone period.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    YesAndNo and ratfinkstooley like this.
    10-03-16 02:57 PM
    For those who have recently taken advantage of the sale on the Passport can you answer the following for me if possible.

1) Has anybody had any issues with random restarts like was reported when the SE was launched?

2) Screen lifts or any other quality issues?

3) Boxing/ manufacturer date.

The reason why I ask is I took the plunge and ordered one my self. Was literally in my hands the next day from ordering with standard free shipping. No issues with Digial River on my end at all.

I don't really need the SE Passport yet, was looking to get one for a Black Friday/ Boxing Day special but this offer was a little too good to pass up.

I am now looking at maybe ordering another one as a backup but am debating about waiting until Black Friday/ Boxing Day to see if the sales are going to be any better. Any thoughts? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-03-16 03:01 PM
    1. No. Upgraded to 2888 right away. Smooth sailing since.

2. No screen lift (minor if any). Inconsistent keyboard backlighting.

3. Will update when I get home (have to check).

I plan on picking up a second SE later on today when I get home from work. Holding out until Black Friday may see savings or may see nothing at all i.e. all SE devices may be sold out by then.
    YesAndNo likes this.
    10-03-16 06:49 PM
    For those who have recently taken advantage of the sale on the Passport can you answer the following for me if possible.

1) Has anybody had any issues with random restarts like was reported when the SE was launched?

The reason why I ask is I took the plunge and ordered one my self. Was literally in my hands the next day from ordering with standard free shipping. No issues with Digial River on my end at all.

I don't really need the SE Passport yet, was looking to get one for a Black Friday/ Boxing Day special but this offer was a little too good to pass up.

I am now looking at maybe ordering another one as a backup but am debating about waiting until Black Friday/ Boxing Day to see if the sales are going to be any better. Any thoughts? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    2) - I ordered my white Passport last week. Unfortunately DR shipped me a faulty device. Proximity and light sensors failed the BBVE tests. Possibly related to:

3) - the device is dated 2014, made in Mexico. The box looks like it's been in someone's cupboard for years, not professionally warehoused.

I'd really like a replacement, as it's a lovely device. Not sure if I'd order another from ShopBlackBerry, though. I've bought four previous BlackBerry 10 phones from third parties, none of them have sent me a faulty device...

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 02:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    1,2 &3: no. Been very happy with OG (now my backup) and SE.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 10:53 PM
    Nope.

Not yet, but I also have the issue with the intermittent keyboard lighting.

Purchased a "refurb", so I don't have the date.
    10-06-16 02:40 PM
    My SE arrived today and it is 100% fine.
    YesAndNo and Chris Chin like this.
    10-06-16 03:24 PM
    Welcome aboard Passport users.

Posted via Passport OG
    10-07-16 08:34 AM
    I am on my 2nd. 2 years now. Love the pp.
    Am considering the dtek but will be hard to beat this productive beast.

Posted via CB10 on my PP
    10-07-16 08:46 AM