I ordered my Passport in Black today from BlackBerry.

Hurry up delivery guy! My Z10s battery is only lasting 6 hours now.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 06:16 PM
    Congrats Sir!

I will get myself a passport very soon. I am sticking with the Q10 right now. But I am watching reviews on Youtube, etc. Hopefully I can get it very soon.

Would be cool if you would post a personal review about it.
    01-04-15 06:20 PM
    Yes!! Hurry up delivery guy...Christmas rush is over!

Congrats on your new Passport.
    01-04-15 09:51 PM
    I ordered mine from blackberry last week. Less than 2 days from order to receipt. Took advantage of the BlackBerry boxing day sale.

Can't put the passport down, a brilliant device. Enjoy!

SQW100-1 I Rogers I 10.3.1.xxx
    01-04-15 09:53 PM
    Congrats. I have mind 2 months now and can't seem to put it down. Blackberry deserves some recognition for an ingenious device. It's too bad there isn't a provider carrying this device because it needs to be in more people hands for it to be recognized.
    01-05-15 12:26 AM
    Congrats. I have mind 2 months now and can't seem to put it down. Blackberry deserves some recognition for an ingenious device. It's too bad there isn't a provider carrying this device because it needs to be in more people hands for it to be recognized.
    Can't put it down.
    Until the battery says, "No more!" ...

:-)

  A berry good start and God's blessing to all in 2015 ...  
    01-05-15 02:12 AM
    I ordered mine from blackberry last week. Less than 2 days from order to receipt. Took advantage of the BlackBerry boxing day sale.

Can't put the passport down, a brilliant device. Enjoy!

SQW100-1 I Rogers I 10.3.1.xxx
    Same here. I was pleasantly surprised by the short time it took between order and receipt. I was having a problem with my first (rebooting and no mobile connection) so I just went ahead and took advantage of shop BlackBerry boxing day sale. Now sporting a white one and will be sending back the black today for either a repair or replacement.

NewsFlash! The highest rankin g American citizen is using a BlackBerry
    01-05-15 06:28 AM
    Same here. I was pleasantly surprised by the short time it took between order and receipt. I was having a problem with my first (rebooting and no mobile connection) so I just went ahead and took advantage of shop BlackBerry boxing day sale. Now sporting a white one and will be sending back the black today for either a repair or replacement.

NewsFlash! The highest rankin g American citizen is using a BlackBerry
    Hi TrueKulcha! How are you doing with the White Passport? Does it get dirty easily? Do you find it like a toy or resembling like an iPhone? I plan on getting a white one, but I don't want it to look like a toy or another iPhone by its color?

Posted via CB10
    01-24-15 02:01 AM
    While I am still getting use to the physical size, which is why I bought it, I love every second of using the passport and so do my eyes!

I powered up my old Z10 and tried to read from it and the difference is immediate. Great device with a keyboard.
    Gatmyer likes this.
    01-25-15 09:24 AM
    sounds great, how am i supposed to ask for one, kindly help
    01-26-15 11:18 PM
    [QUOTE=mbamd;11288738]Hi TrueKulcha! How are you doing with the White Passport? Does it get dirty easily? Do you find it like a toy or resembling like an iPhone? I plan on getting a white one, but I don't want it to look like a toy or another iPhone by its color?

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE

It certainly is staying cleaner than I expected for sure but I'm using the oem tan leather flip case. As far as appearance goes I think it stands out quite beautifully and no mistaking for an iPhone

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 07:50 PM
    [QUOTE=TrueKulcha;11303799]
    Hi TrueKulcha! How are you doing with the White Passport? Does it get dirty easily? Do you find it like a toy or resembling like an iPhone? I plan on getting a white one, but I don't want it to look like a toy or another iPhone by its color?

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE

It certainly is staying cleaner than I expected for sure but I'm using the oem tan leather flip case. As far as appearance goes I think it stands out quite beautifully and no mistaking for an iPhone

Posted via CB10
    That's great! I have the Z10 and I don't like it when people say they thought it was an iPhone!

Excited to have my WhiteBerry Passport hopefully by next week!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 01:33 AM