Passport battery life is really great! 10am until now, from 82% to 26%.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 08:16 AM
    Went to George Street, Sydney store yesterday (they actually stock it) and picked up my second Passport.....really should never have sold the first, but happy I did cause I made Mo a happy man.
    10-26-14 04:57 PM
    Went to George Street, Sydney store yesterday (they actually stock it) and picked up my second Passport.....really should never have sold the first, but happy I did cause I made Mo a happy man.
    Just curious, Why did you get it again? I thought you liked the iPhone 6+ better?
    10-26-14 05:07 PM
    Trolls keep on trolling

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 05:26 PM
    Good for you leicashot. I'd also like to know what it was you missed? Not trolling, just curious to hear a positive review.
    10-26-14 05:44 PM
    Thank you again! I am a very happy man.

You are a classic! So you ended up in Sydney to get another PP as it's so awesome. Is my take on things

My GF was starting to get a bit jealous of my PP and propositioned me to have a 3 some with it this morning .. after she saw me talking to it
    Harrison Hoolahan likes this.
    10-26-14 05:45 PM
    Legend.

Nine BlackBerrys and counting....
    10-26-14 06:16 PM
    I'm sure she would have sold you one or let you have a look at it if they had Passport in stock. No need to be rude, sales rep was just doing her job.

Posted from a D618
    I don't think she did her job. She was extremely rude to customer by lying that the device wasn't released yet.
    Either she was totally incompetent or just hiding her insecurity.
    10-26-14 06:24 PM
    While I admit it hasn't been under HEAVY use, my passport is going to go 48 hours off charge

Optus Subscribers AUS-img_20141027_100744.png

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 06:37 PM
    Have anyone in Perth grabbed a passport? Can't find it anywhere
    10-26-14 07:30 PM
    Did they have a demo device in store?

Classic or Passport?
    10-26-14 09:01 PM
    Over at the Optus community site, one of the users ordered a Passport and was told that they will be getting them into the warehouse on the 5th of November. So for those who missed them, they should be in ready in store on the 6th or 7th of November. Go get em!
    10-28-14 12:25 AM
    You seriously need help. Oh, I think I already told you that. Sorry I have no better comeback.

Trolls keep on trolling

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 06:46 AM
    Just curious, Why did you get it again? I thought you liked the iPhone 6+ better?
    I prefer Blackberry's email implementation better, and that makes a difference to me. The iPhone 6+ is a much better all round device, but I don't 'need' that. For now I'm holding onto the Plus during this adjustment period as I'm still not sure about the screen format and keyboard, which definitely require time to get used to.
    10-28-14 06:48 AM
    Good for you leicashot. I'd also like to know what it was you missed? Not trolling, just curious to hear a positive review.
    Hi Clancy, I missed the beautiful hardware and email implementation which just works. Overtime I receive an email on the iPhone it takes time to load, whereas the Blackberry opens immediately. I also love the BB10 OS, so willing to give it another try.
    10-28-14 06:50 AM
    Thank you again! I am a very happy man.

You are a classic! So you ended up in Sydney to get another PP as it's so awesome. Is my take on things

My GF was starting to get a bit jealous of my PP and propositioned me to have a 3 some with it this morning .. after she saw me talking to it

Wow man, I like the sound of your girlfriend. The Mrs thinks my PP is weird and kicked me out of bed ;-)
    10-28-14 06:50 AM
    Did they have a demo device in store?

Classic or Passport?

Haha you gotta be kidding? It's pretty clear that no one in any store from any providers even wants to acknowledge Blackberry exists, let alone give it storefront exposure, lol. I just called them from the airport in case someone had a spare, and on my second call I got lucky, very lucky. I doubt most stores keep it in stock, let alone know it exists. I even had one store ask me why Blackberry would be selling 'passports'....LMAO
    10-28-14 06:53 AM
    Really funny, Blackberry exists. What a joker. Blackberry should have thought really hard, before letting Optus sell its product.
    When you head over to Optus web site and search for Blackberry this screen shot is what you get. They don't even have Blackberry products. I will be forwarding this snip shot to Blackberry.
    Optus Subscribers AUS-optus.png
    10-28-14 09:19 AM
    People wanting the passport, head over to Amaysim.com.au

Posted via CB10
    10-28-14 10:00 AM
    I dont think it as much Optus but more BlackBerry AU that has dropped the ball and not marketed their products better but in time this will change.

Would love to get feedback from those who have a passport will be putting up a survey soon and hope all those that have a passport of have tried to obtain one will contribute.

Thanks

CO
    10-28-14 03:41 PM
    I don't agree with you. Its the carrier that run their own web site and adds. New products comes out and they should advertise and profit from the sales and contracts they book. Blackberry has one of the best managing directors in Australia and New Zealand. Blackberry can not be blamed for carriers and the grey shady part of business.
    10-28-14 03:54 PM
    It could have something to do with the fact that BlackBerry have not made enough devices to supply a high demand and telcos are cautious based on the past to make a song and dance about BlackBerry.

I think, however annoying it may be for BB die hards like myself, this is a smart approach for both BlackBerry and telcos to test the market.

Speaking for myself I tried everything I could and purchased one however I would have waited to get this device. No matter how long it took I would have bought one.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by moeah; 10-28-14 at 04:14 PM.
    10-28-14 03:58 PM
    I don't agree with you. Its the carrier that run their own web site and adds. New products comes out and they should advertise and profit from the sales and contracts they book. Blackberry has one of the best managing directors in Australia and New Zealand. Blackberry can not be blamed for carriers and the grey shady part of business.
    And you have every right to your opinion.... even if it is misinformed. May I remind you of the brilliant BE BOLD campaign that was just embarrassing that was the current MD's idea.
    10-28-14 05:46 PM
    Just a follow up if the Management at BB AU is so good then why would you need to
    Really funny, Blackberry exists. What a joker. Blackberry should have thought really hard, before letting Optus sell its product.
    When you head over to Optus web site and search for Blackberry this screen shot is what you get. They don't even have Blackberry products. I will be forwarding this snip shot to Blackberry.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Optus.PNG 
Views:	349 
Size:	275.4 KB 
ID:	310059
    Moreover, their stakeholder management process is clearly lacking yet you seem to state that the MD is amazing. All this from a person who from your other posts does not even reside in AU or utilize our carriers. Although we appreciate your feedback and input please take some time to inform yourself of the history prior to sounding off with ridiculous and inaccurate statements.

as always

all the best

CO
    10-28-14 06:02 PM
    It could have something to do with the fact that BlackBerry have not made enough devices to supply a high demand and telcos are cautious based on the past to make a song and dance about BlackBerry.

I think, however annoying it may be for BB die hards like myself, this is a smart approach for both BlackBerry and telcos to test the market.

Speaking for myself I tried everything I could and purchased one however I would have waited to get this device. No matter how long it took I would have bought one.

Posted via CB10
    Could not agree more mate. Also, thanks for the help over at Optus getting people's hands on devices.
    10-28-14 06:03 PM
598 ... 1516171819 ...