Do not head over to Thinkofus. I ordered one on the 2nd of October and it still has not shipped...

Posted via CB10
    Truly, then give me your order number so I can look into your order.

Good try.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 09:43 PM
    People are getting their devices. You just need to go in-store. If you have any issues with the sales staff, report it on the Optus website, the manager of the community forums is chasing up any complaints.

Also the community forums are seeing a pattern of stores who have been helpful. You might be near one of them.
    10-22-14 11:20 PM
    Truly, then give me your order number so I can look into your order.

Good try.

Posted via CB10
    So you do work for them!
    10-22-14 11:27 PM
    I just checked with Hurstville Optus, they said they will not having passport until next week.
    10-22-14 11:55 PM
    Hoping mine comes tomorrow if not early next week

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 12:37 AM
    So you do work for them!
    How can I work for them, when I am in Canada. Nice try, but you must have some ties to Optus.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 12:37 AM
    Picked up my order today from Bourke Street Melbourne and the device is great. Price is $816 RRP, not the $899, so no one should be paying more than $816.

No matter how much I guessed it would be wide, I was still shocked. Lack of certain apps means I'll need to carry around my iPhone 6 PLUS until I feel I can live without it, but I suspect, if anything, I may have to ditch the Passport going forward. I also suspect many may do this but too afraid to admit it so soon. I'm realistic when it comes to BB, and I'm a huge BB fan, going back nearly 20 years now and owned just about all of them.

The only thing that may keep me is the battery life and LCD format if I enjoy it enough over the 6 PLUS. Only time will tell
    10-23-14 12:38 AM
    Picked up my order today from Bourke Street Melbourne and the device is great. Price is $816 RRP, not the $899, so no one should be paying more than $816.

No matter how much I guessed it would be wide, I was still shocked. Lack of certain apps means I'll need to carry around my iPhone 6 PLUS until I feel I can live without it, but I suspect, if anything, I may have to ditch the Passport going forward. I also suspect many may do this but too afraid to admit it so soon. I'm realistic when it comes to BB, and I'm a huge BB fan, going back nearly 20 years now and owned just about all of them.

The only thing that may keep me is the battery life and LCD format if I enjoy it enough over the 6 PLUS. Only time will tell
    Congrats, thanks for the honest opinion. I hope they'll have demo units soon, love to hold one in hand. I'm Melbourne too, so will cruise the Bourke Street store over the next few days/weeks.

Nine BlackBerrys and counting....
    10-23-14 01:15 AM
    How can I work for them, when I am in Canada. Nice try, but you must have some ties to Optus.

Posted via CB10
    This thread is all about Optus. They're my carrier so you're right, I do have a tie to Optus. What a silly thing to say. It's not the first complaint I've heard about thinkofus.com.au. If people are able to get their device from their carrier of choice, then why shouldn't they be helped in doing so?

Coming here and pushing a site you have no connection to when the thread has nothing to do with them seems a little convenient wouldn't you say?
    10-23-14 05:49 AM
    Then maybe you should tell Optus to advertise the Blackberry passport and get their stuff together. I went on their site and searched for BlackBerry passport and guess what, NOTHING!. It doesn't take much to put up a Web page does it. So I do have interest in BlackBerry and that's all that matters to me. Maybe this will get them to move their????.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 08:46 AM
    I actually took a deeper look into Optus Web site. Went under business phones and looked at every phone they had on their business page. To my amazement, not one BlackBerry phone. I truly wonder what is BlackBerry good at?????????????????????????????

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 09:12 AM
    Wasn't it always said that it wouldn't be online? I mean, if its not gonna be sold online, maybe they can still show it, but at the same time, i see why not. And wasn't it said somewhere that you can get it in store, nut they weren't keeping them? like, you have to go order them.
    please don't quote me on either, i read ALOT of the forums, ALOT. i may have just blended topics.
    10-23-14 11:39 AM
    Woho picked up my Passport from Rousehill today. They had 6 in stock and I didn't need to preorder. Will be getting a refund from Thinkofus.

Posted via CB10
    Chaplain_Clancy likes this.
    10-23-14 12:23 PM
    Wasn't it always said that it wouldn't be online? I mean, if its not gonna be sold online, maybe they can still show it, but at the same time, i see why not. And wasn't it said somewhere that you can get it in store, nut they weren't keeping them? like, you have to go order them.
    please don't quote me on either, i read ALOT of the forums, ALOT. i may have just blended topics.
    Haven't you read on this post that people went into the store and they had no clue.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 12:35 PM
    Hi did they have any accessories at Rouse Hill?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 02:34 PM
    I actually took a deeper look into Optus Web site. Went under business phones and looked at every phone they had on their business page. To my amazement, not one BlackBerry phone. I truly wonder what is BlackBerry good at?????????????????????????????

Posted via CB10
    Vodafone is no better. They sell the Q10 and Z30 but no one would know it, nothing whatsoever on their website either.

? Posted with the brilliance of my Z30 ?
    10-23-14 03:05 PM
    Woho picked up my Passport from Rousehill today. They had 6 in stock and I didn't need to preorder. Will be getting a refund from Thinkofus.

Posted via CB10
    You picked up your passport at 4am??

Visit The CFC Cartel
    10-23-14 04:36 PM
    Holy hell I just called rouse hill they have stock in store, the chick put one aside for me will pick up later this arvo

Visit The CFC Cartel
    10-23-14 05:09 PM
    Better hurry up if you want them guys. Ian the forums manager just confirmed they are out of stock at the warehouse and waiting for more stock to come in.
    10-23-14 05:35 PM
    Most of the accessories I've seen are on preorder. I've even thought of going overseas for accessories and I get the same response. One to two weeks. Having said that, I did order a battery for my old 9900 from blackberrystore.com.au on Wednesday. It arrived this morning. If they can get Passport accessories in soon, I may go with them for my case and car cradle. Otherwise it may just be mobilezap.com.au who also seem to have the most comprehensive accessories on preorder.
    10-23-14 05:43 PM
    You picked up your passport at 4am??

Visit The CFC Cartel
    Nah of course not. Had work so delayed post sorry. Picked it up in the afternoon before

Posted via CB10
    MaxFresh likes this.
    10-23-14 05:59 PM
    Hi did they have any accessories at Rouse Hill?

Posted via CB10
    I didn't check actually. Sorry!

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 06:00 PM
    I picked mine up yesterday and find I still prefer my iPhone 6 PLUS. If anyone is intersted I'll sell mine today in Melbourne for a little under the selling price. Messaage me if you're interested.
    10-23-14 06:44 PM
    Hi Leciashot,

I'm happy to buy it ! I've sent you a PM.
    10-23-14 06:58 PM
    Hi may I ask out of interest why you prefer the IPP?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 08:15 PM
598 ... 1213141516 ...