typing this on my passport right now. see zero problems with the keyboard. I love it.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 07:13 PM
    I got used to the keyboard after like 2 hours lol (coming from a z10)

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 07:14 PM
    I'VE had this baby since the 29th of Sept I came from all the original physical keyboard devices then jumped right into my first ever full touch Z10, then the Z30 ,and now the passport once you get use to it and I don't use to swipe at all I seem to be doing fine with it, I'm liking this baby more and more each day the battery is lasting longer with each charge cycle, I just wished someone would have come out with cases, as I don't like using without one. This baby needs protection. But all in all so far nice jump from my z30.

Via my Quality Passport
    Lee Hayes likes this.
    10-09-14 07:15 PM
    I have been a Blackberry user for close to a decade now. I have lived by the keyboard and became a diehard of this touch keyboard I am typing on.

BlackBerry seriously screwed up the passport. It is the most awful marriage of two great things of all time. I consider myself a power user of my phones and I could barely type a simple message on the passport.

Chen, very simply put hurry up with another flagship all touch or the ship is going down.

Posted via CB10
    Everything has a learning curve, you seem quick to shoot it down.

Posted via Q10RR
    10-09-14 08:11 PM
    This keyboard is liquid sex.

Posted via CB10
    Mmmm... liquid sex.
    Drool...

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 08:21 PM
    [Opinion] The only CB thread better than this one is this one: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-rant-897736/

Note to self: Study these threads to understand what shared property accounts for their excellence.
    10-10-14 08:31 AM
    I have been a Blackberry user for close to a decade now. I have lived by the keyboard and became a diehard of this touch keyboard I am typing on.

BlackBerry seriously screwed up the passport. It is the most awful marriage of two great things of all time. I consider myself a power user of my phones and I could barely type a simple message on the passport.

Chen, very simply put hurry up with another flagship all touch or the ship is going down.

Posted via CB10
    I don't believe you whatsoever, I don't even believe you own a Passport, your post contradicts itself.
    D3C0D3R likes this.
    10-10-14 10:30 AM
    I wonder how can you open a thread like this, when the Passport is having so much demand, that simply is sold out everywhere all the time. Very VERY far from being a failiure

I feel sorry for you that you can't type on the passport, because I can, and I can type without even looking at the device, wich you can't with your "master skills" in the digital keyboard
    Lol, people still fall for that? May I remind you the Z10, Q10, Z3 and the Z30 were "sold out" not that long ago.

Every time BB manufacture yet another "sold out" headline I loose a bit more respect for them.
    10-10-14 10:39 AM
    typing this on my passport right now. see zero problems with the keyboard. I love it.

Posted via CB10
    I spotted two problems, it seems it forgets to capitalise the start of a sentence.
    Lee Hayes and lift like this.
    10-10-14 10:40 AM
    Mmmm... liquid sex.
    Drool...

Posted via CB10
    Lmao, I don't think you realise what you just said
    10-10-14 10:41 AM
    I spotted two problems, it seems it forgets to capitalise the start of a sentence.
    Not sure how he managed to not capitalize his sentences but my Passport does it for me, and if it doesn't, holding the letter for a half second longer really isn't any trouble \:|/

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1154
    Lee Hayes likes this.
    10-10-14 10:50 AM
    I turn auto caps off on all of my devices. it's too formal for texting BBM and posting on messageboards. when I'm typing job proposals it's not a big deal to use the caps button.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 12:39 PM
    I turn auto caps off on all of my devices. it's too formal for texting BBM and posting on messageboards. when I'm typing job proposals it's not a big deal to use the caps button.

Posted via CB10
    No, writing properly is never too formal for anything except perhaps SMS.

Are you saying we're not important enough? Lol
    lift likes this.
    10-10-14 01:14 PM
    Not sure how he managed to not capitalize his sentences but my Passport does it for me, and if it doesn't, holding the letter for a half second longer really isn't any trouble \:|/

I hope you do realise BBs have had this feature for 10+ years right?
    10-10-14 01:15 PM

And to think I was considering hiring this person...
    10-10-14 01:28 PM
    I hope you do realise BBs have had this feature for 10+ years right?
    I'm not saying that autocap is new to me, I'm saying I didn't know you could turn it off :P

And it is NEVER too formal to use proper punctuation :|

10-10-14 04:50 PM
    And to think I was considering hiring this person...
    unless you need as house framed, no thanks.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 04:57 PM

you're nowhere near important enough.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 04:58 PM
    you're nowhere near important enough.

Posted via CB10
    Just me, I thought everyone knew that by now *rolls eyes*

10-10-14 06:09 PM
94 ... 234