I see a lot of people complaining about how the Passport is expensive... and it is.

I also see is that lots of people talk about it... lots of Indiens are saying that the price should be lower. And that it will be the end of BlackBerry, that they don't know how to price the market, they have to prove themselves... and so on

But admit it guys... if you had the money, i'm sure you'll get one! or else it wouldn't create all these passionate discussion!

Beside, like with any technology, price start high... so those who can afford them will buy it. then they'll decrease price so that everyone else will get it. Like with the Z10. Like with the Q10. even the Z30.

So if you think it's too expensive, it means you're interested. Price will drop... just wait that early adopters pays for it.

It will sell.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-14 09:38 PM
    They will sell some. Don't think India has ever really been a major market for them though
    09-29-14 09:50 PM
    I don't necessarily think that because one thinks it's too expensive that they're interested in it.

They could just be wanting the company to succeed, so to watch BlackBerry price it so high, it's just baffling to some people.
    09-29-14 10:37 PM