What did the US VIP version cost using the coupon code?

Posted via CB10
    568 usd including shipping and tax

Initial price: 699.00 usd (us VIP version)
    Coupon discount : 174.75 usd (25%)
    Shipping: 0 usd
    Tax: 44.56 usd
    Total invoiced value: 568.81 usd.

I was lucky to get an order in just before coupon expired, the luckier bunch got the regular one with 25% discount totalled around 470 usd including shipping and tax which is a great deal.

Posted via CB10
    robsteve and Andy_bb_king like this.
    10-05-14 09:26 AM
    I ordered one that's how I know. On the canadian site, both versions are the same price.

Regular
    BlackBerry Canada Online Store - BlackBerry Passport - Black
    VIP device
    BlackBerry Canada Online Store - BlackBerry Passport - Black (Canada/Canada)
    Is there an all-Black including side panels version of the BlackBerry Passport or was that just someone's wishful thinking in another thread a few days ago?
    10-05-14 09:48 AM
    The fact that the Canadian VIP passport is the same as the normal one just shows you that the normal version is $100 over priced... which sucks for everyone buying that version. I wish I got the code in time

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 10:16 AM
    What extra premium cost? It costs exactly the same as the regular one.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    ??? It's a $100 more.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 10:27 AM
    568 usd including shipping and tax

Initial price: 699.00 usd (us VIP version)
    Coupon discount : 174.75 usd (25%)
    Shipping: 0 usd
    Tax: 44.56 usd
    Total invoiced value: 568.81 usd.

I was lucky to get an order in just before coupon expired, the luckier bunch got the regular one with 25% discount totalled around 470 usd including shipping and tax which is a great deal.

Posted via CB10
    Given the fact that coupon only worked for less than a day and it gave 25% off when it was suppose to do 15% clearly was a mistake.

At this point I would venture to guess they locked all coupons out from being applied to the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 10:28 AM
    Is there an all-Black including side panels version of the BlackBerry Passport or was that just someone's wishful thinking in another thread a few days ago?
    That's a special version for dubai only as of right now

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 10:31 AM
    That's a special version for dubai only as of right now

Posted via CB10
    I hope the VIP version I ordered doesn't come in all black, I just love the stainless rim.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 10:54 AM
    Haha "VIP" for $100 more.

My regular Passport was in my hands at 10:15am on Thursday, September 25 and I have a hardshell case with screen protector.

That's VIP enough for me.

Posted via CB10
    You should update your avatar to show you holding the Passport
    10-06-14 07:44 AM
    The whole process is a mess. I love how the website still says "This product is currently on backorder and will start shipping October 6th." in my world it's October 7th at 7:45 PM...and they still say out of stock. No update to my order of the 3rd, sadly placed before the coupon was out and i am reading of people who used the coupon already getting their shipping confirmations, sounds like some may even be recieving the phone.

JC might be good at fixing the balance sheet but if he can't ship product his lack of ability to execute doesn't forebode well for BBRY. Maybe they still have shipping credits with el sucko digital river from the Z10 launch, this really doesn't make sense.Good strategy poor execution...at least he's carrying on the great BBRY tradition of flopping the launch.
    10-07-14 06:54 PM
    what has JC got to do with shipping? he successfully delivered 200k phones, got it reported in a news as a SELLOUT and now everyone wants a pp.with a 25% discount added in people are expecting shipping soon? he's probably busy firing people right now for inflicting potential losses everywhere and buying time to do some damage control.
    10-07-14 07:04 PM
    There is a VIP version of the Passport!? I'm PIVED that I didn't know *angry

Carbon Fiber Z10 w/Leather Holster
    10-07-14 07:17 PM
    Does anyone receive the VIP edition? It has been taken off both the US and Canadian site.
    10-07-14 10:00 PM
    Not yet still waiting! But credit card charged already, waiting for shipment.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 11:50 PM
    No, it hasn't:
    BlackBerry US Online Store - BlackBerry Passport - Black (US/Canada)
    Don't spread falsities.

Does anyone receive the VIP edition? It has been taken off both the US and Canadian site.
    10-07-14 11:59 PM
    I just got an email saying that they aren't able to process my order, albeit it that they have charged me. I explained this to them and in also pointed out there item is no longer available in their site. They said they would need 73 business hours to investigate it and get back to me.

Honestly BlackBerry should terminate dealing with DR and have Amazon be their exclusive online dealer in the US. Seriously FR is a FN joke.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 12:08 AM
    Pardon me you devil . Try to order from that link yourselves and see what comes up.
    If you use a previous link from this forum, you'll still see it there. But if you go to shopblackberry first and then search for the VIP edition of Passport, you'll find it's not there anymore.
    A couple of days ago, the search would lead you to the VIP Passport, now no more.

I want the VIP edition because I travel quite often and the different plugs help a lot. I do have a number of different international adapters, but the smallest one is already too big. Passport plug and the international adapter would be too big and too heavy for them to stay attached to the wall socket without getting loose or falling off.

I want the
    10-08-14 01:17 AM
    I put an order in just now to test it... guess what? It worked.
    Just because they removed the keyword search for "VIP" doesn't mean the doesn't exist nor works.

Why don't you give it a try?

Pardon me you devil . Try to order from that link yourselves and see what comes up.
    If you use a previous link from this forum, you'll still see it there. But if you go to shopblackberry first and then search for the VIP edition of Passport, you'll find it's not there anymore.
    A couple of days ago, the search would lead you to the VIP Passport, now no more.

I want the VIP edition because I travel quite often and the different plugs help a lot. I do have a number of different international adapters, but the smallest one is already too big. Passport plug and the international adapter would be too big and too heavy for them to stay attached to the wall socket without getting loose or falling off.

I want the
    10-08-14 01:22 AM
    I put an order in just now to test it... guess what? It worked.
    Just because they removed the keyword search for "VIP" doesn't mean the doesn't exist nor works.

Why don't you give it a try?
    Nope. I am not going to. Too much hassle when it got non-process later, and considering I am not in the States or Canada.
    I was ready to order from the same link you have, but then I read that the VIP was not listed anymore, which I checked and saw it was true. If they want to sell it, they would allow it to show up in search. So I am waiting till someone confirms receiving the VIP edition.
    10-08-14 02:17 AM
    So, where's the "Fiasco"?
    So does it now qualify as a fiasco?

The most unimportant things you never need to know. Pin:C002F4C05
    10-08-14 06:32 AM
44 12