I decided to give Opera mini a try on my passport. I used to use it on my desktop and liked many of its features but on the Passport it worked just after install but when I tried to start it again it crashed every time. Anyone using another browser other then the Blackberry one?
    12-24-15 09:39 PM
    There is no real point in using any other browser as the stock BB browser is actually quite good. It's won awards for being the best mobile browser.
    12-24-15 09:56 PM
    There is no real point in using any other browser as the stock BB browser is actually quite good. It's won awards for being the best mobile browser.
    Awhile ago. One reason to use use different one is ad blocking.
    12-24-15 10:01 PM
    I think the native BlackBerry browser was decent at rendering pages but lacked a few features.

One important feature for me was bookmark sync. I have 6 total devices, nice to keep them all in sync, which opera can.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    Last edited by paulbbp; 12-25-15 at 06:06 AM.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-24-15 10:18 PM
    I decided to give Opera mini a try on my passport. I used to use it on my desktop and liked many of its features but on the Passport it worked just after install but when I tried to start it again it crashed every time. Anyone using another browser other then the Blackberry one?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1049741
    You may want to look at this thread dealing with Opera Mini issues. The very latest version is really causing the issues. The version just before works well. I agree with the other posters above: the BlackBerry stock browser is my go to one as well.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 01:30 AM
    Thanks a lot,this version works!.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 10:28 AM