This is what the web page have reported about total Nos of Blackberry passport imported in India so far. The exact count of commercial units is 3512 and some 20-30 odd non commercial value devices.
    https://www.zauba.com/import-blackbe...0-hs-code.html
    Number are appalling if you ask me. This figure is sum total of ALL the passports imported in India. I am not sure if this reflects the Amazon India import too but all in all Passport sales look very bleak here. I am still holding out for white PP though.
    11-24-14 02:26 PM
    Only dismal if you compare it with other brands.... If BlackBerry had figured on selling 3,000 units in India up to this point, then they are ahead.

This is a "niche" device with limited appeal and is price well beyond the average India smartphone price point. This is about making money, not about marketshare.... that ship sailed.
    thymaster likes this.
    11-24-14 02:51 PM
    11-24-14 02:58 PM
    Only dismal if you compare it with other brands.... If BlackBerry had figured on selling 3,000 units in India up to this point, then they are ahead.
    This is a "niche" device with limited appeal and is price well beyond the average India smartphone price point. This is about making money, not about marketshare.... that ship sailed.
    I did not compared it with any other brand, the stats are standalone. Even for a 'niche' device 3000 units is abysmal count. By the look of current affairs India seem to be falling off the hook with BlackBerry management. I am not sure where they are planning to head by closing down a dedicated website that was alive till launch of Passport. Precious little by way of adverts except a launch release in papers. Enthusiasm of few of us on crackberry isn't enough. I wish they wake up and catch that ship, it hasn't gone very far yet.
    11-25-14 02:31 AM
    I did not compared it with any other brand, the stats are standalone. Even for a 'niche' device 3000 units is abysmal count. By the look of current affairs India seem to be falling off the hook with BlackBerry management. I am not sure where they are planning to head by closing down a dedicated website that was alive till launch of Passport. Precious little by way of adverts except a launch release in papers. Enthusiasm of few of us on crackberry isn't enough. I wish they wake up and catch that ship, it hasn't gone very far yet.
    Welcome to the world of BlackBerry.
    11-25-14 10:25 AM
    whos jimmy
    11-25-14 10:30 AM

As a rough guess, they only imported 15,800 iPhone 6 Plus

https://www.zauba.com/import-apple-i...s-hs-code.html
    11-25-14 11:11 AM
    Try searching for SQW100-1 REG INDIA BLACK .
    Then try other search criteria.

BB10 the best operating system!
    11-25-14 11:32 AM