Ok, so I managed to agree the full refund for the phone.
    Now I need to chose wisely:
    OG or SE?

had OG. was good.

what about SE?! is it worth it?
    11-10-15 12:02 PM
    I've had both, and the SE to me was the best , keyboard was way better and more comfortable in your hand.
    11-10-15 12:05 PM
    I am convinced. However, now here's an issue

Maybe priv? But damn, I am used to WIDE... hrrrr but that would be more money.. so SE probably still

However, I will do all that exchange/purchase this or next week. However, blackfriday is coming! Anyone knows what would amazon do if I would order it via amazon for regular price and two weeks later it will be discounted? Do they return difference?

Passport on 10.3.2 steroids
    11-10-15 12:16 PM
    Had OG, had SE, now back on OG.

SE is indeed a much better typing experience. But I prefer the look of the OG, and the small increases in dimensions of the SE made it feel quite a bit bulkier.

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2474 // Cricket Wireless
    czechberry and neil74 like this.
    11-10-15 12:31 PM
    I've been using a white Passport all year and got a Silver Edition yesterday. Both are very striking but the SE feels and looks a little more premium. The (very slightly) increased dimensions are making me a little more careful holding the device as I adjust to it.

Given a choice I'd recommend the Silver Edition due to the refined build and improved front camera but honestly you'd be very happy with either.
    11-10-15 06:42 PM

Given a choice I'd recommend the Silver Edition due to the refined build and improved front camera but honestly you'd be very happy with either.
    Improved front camera? That�s news to me. I was told that ALL specs were the same. What is different about the camera on the SE??
    11-10-15 06:53 PM
    Improved front camera? That�s news to me. I was told that ALL specs were the same. What is different about the camera on the SE??
    They went with a different manufacturer (LG instead of Samsung) according to the Silver Edition review on Crackberry. Although the resolution is the same the camera is a good deal less laggy. That's probably been my biggest annoyance with my OG Passport so I was happy they fixed it.
    11-10-15 07:15 PM
    I've had two OG ones just picked up a hell cheap SE and although same specs the SE is just way better In terms of looks and the keyboard is better.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 07:24 PM
    I just picked up the OG Black. As far as the keyboard is concerned I am sure it�ll be fine since I won�t know what I�m missing. It was $50 cheaper than the SE
    11-10-15 07:56 PM
    Nothing wrong with the original Passport at all. Was using it since February. Just switched to the Silver Edition and I'm absolutely loving it even more. Feels better all around. Both will get you lots of attention and questions haha!!

BBM Channel: C0001F285
    11-10-15 08:05 PM
    I like the looks of my Red OG better. The silver looks off-tone to me and the camera on the back with seperated flash looks like an afterthought to me. The only thing that's a bit better to me for the price point is the material usage. But I'm still not disappointed with the material of the OG though. The red plastic on the back feels a bit off and easily gets a dent after an accidental drop but it feels non-slippery. But I'll be skinning it with a UKarbon skin soon though :P

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 01:06 AM
    hmm.. decissions decissions. I have to ship my OG back to Amazon and go for other phone.

choice between SE and OG. and I am leaning to SE
    11-11-15 02:58 AM
    Just had the SE and still wondering if I preferred the OG or not. One sure thing is the ascetic design of the OG was perfect, and I really liked it. The SE feels definitely more premium.
    11-11-15 03:06 AM
    I would love the se. Had two og one had bleeding and lift issue...
    11-11-15 03:10 AM
    well - SE ordered
    11-11-15 03:24 AM
    well - SE ordered
    Great choice ! You'll be not disappointed ! Here's the Premium Passport.
    11-11-15 03:25 AM
    I realize that there are a lot of people who buy a smartphone and after a while sell it again. I belong to those who decide after a long time of collecting information and then keep the device forever! ;-)) That's what happened to me with the BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. I read a review in a German newspaper (F.A.Z.) and was immediately caught by the beautiful pictures. Then I began gathering more information and after weeks of pondering, shall I?, shall I not?, I ordered it at Amazon Germany and here I am - happy, enriched, enabled to do many things with my Passport SE! One of the best decisions I've made in several years.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 03:46 AM
    I have both (the OG and SE). I like the look and feel of the OG more... BUT... the subtle differences of the SE makes it just slightly better to use.
    11-11-15 03:46 AM
    Anyone comment on the differences between the SE and the ATT version?

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 05:03 AM
    Hey. Does se has wireless charging?

Passport on 10.3.2 steroids
    11-11-15 05:36 AM
    One little reason I think the silver and the ATT passports are better, is because the screen is flat, screen protectors look great, but the OG and silver have the best case options, we're ATT only has the body glove and seidio

Jzamalot
    11-11-15 06:36 AM
    I had both and I am back with the OG. I would have loved to keep the SE as the keyboard improved over the OG and it just feels more premium.

But I tried two SE's and both had an issue with screen lifting off on the right-hand upper corner. I guess I had bad luck with the two devices but eventually returned to an OG - and love it, too.

Posted via CB10 using a PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-11-15 06:43 AM
    SE

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 08:38 AM
    Got my SE
    Really happy.
    Just question:

Rear camera lens. Do you carry it naked? Any scratches on the lens!?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 03:54 PM
    Got my SE
    Really happy.
    Just question:

Rear camera lens. Do you carry it naked? Any scratches on the lens!?

Posted via CB10
    I had mine two days ago, and was wondering about scratches on the lens too. I carry the phone naked and it doesn't touch the lens when the phone is on its back. It seems there's 1mm of extra space. It's difficult to see.

But I ordered a case from Amazon because I want to keep my phone as new as possible. I went for a 9� case because here in France it's complicated to order the Leather Flex Case (out of order from CrackBerry and 40� +20� for shipping from BlackBerry Shop). I will receive a Lucrin leather pouch in few weeks, so it'll not be a concern anymore.
    11-12-15 04:16 PM
56 123