Hi guys!
    I use my Passport for a few years now.
    Is the EOL near, or is IT just panic?
    Onedrive is not working anymore! Why?
    So there is no Backup for my pictures and Videos.
    Is there a known issue, or is IT just broken?
    I installed and uninstalled IT on my Z30 and my Passport.
    Also my WhatsApp can't Backup anymore.
    Google kicks me out every two days, saying somone with my password tried to log in. YES IT was me!

Please say it's not the end.
    I need the perfect Keyboard on the Passport!
    Regards Ray

Posted via CB10
    12-25-19 11:52 AM
    yes the os is EOL in a few days. No secret there and onedrive has been broke for ages. You have to search around to find a solution but there is no clean install fix
    12-25-19 11:59 AM
    I gott google pictures up and running, but it's a real shame to loose my Phone to the System. There are only 2 competitive OS left. Kaios ist no alternative and ClearOS not affordable. Grrrr....

Posted via CB10
    12-25-19 12:45 PM
    To solve the OneDrive Problem: I installed (via Yalp) the "Smart File Manager" app. This app not only gives you access to your devices files, but also - in my case- to OneDrive folders and Dropbox folders. Works pretty well.
    12-27-19 10:04 AM
    I gott google pictures up and running, but it's a real shame to loose my Phone to the System. There are only 2 competitive OS left. Kaios ist no alternative and ClearOS not affordable. Grrrr....

Posted via CB10
    Hey xray,

Definitely not the end! You can actually still access OneDrive natively via the File Manager app and Remote File Access. All you need to do is map your OneDrive on a PC or Mac. I'm happy to provide assistance with this or any other BB10 issue if you like.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-19 06:18 PM
    Don't worry. BlackBerry 10 is like wine. It will get better as time goes on. You will have less and less problems.

Sent from my lightening fast and secure Windows XP desktop.
    12-27-19 06:30 PM
    Hey xray,

Definitely not the end! You can actually still access OneDrive natively via the File Manager app and Remote File Access. All you need to do is map your OneDrive on a PC or Mac. I'm happy to provide assistance with this or any other BB10 issue if you like.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, but you don't want to activate SMB v1 for more than a few seconds at a time.

Having a "backup" of your Windows installation is not an acceptable solution to inviting a security breach.
    12-28-19 12:49 AM
    I can access dropbox using a file manager like X-Plore but has to be a version that supports Android 4.3 I believe.
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/lonely...17-00-release/

I have been able to access Onedrive via the web using Fennec browser or Yubrowser. This thread should be very helpful.
    Adapted Android applications, tips and tricks.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=13418447

Hammered out on my Precious Passport
    01-04-20 06:35 PM
    I'm still using the android apk OneDrive (ver 4.2) on my Passport. It's a clunky install but it works well enough for my use.
    01-04-20 09:40 PM