How the heck can I invite users to edit the same file. I tried from the connect to onedrive and no option there. I tried from file manager and no feature to invite users. I tried directly from the website but the browser is cutting off the webpage. Can some let me how to invite users to OneDrive? At the beginning before I switched to BlackBerry I was using google drive but I was told one drive is better integrated with BlackBerry. So can someone please help to either show me how to invite users to edit one file on onedrive or show me which browser to use to enable this from the website. BlackBerry please fix this.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 08:03 PM
    you share the file to multiple people with their email addresses and give them editing permissions. Google Drive does this easily too...
    04-01-15 08:18 PM
    you share the file to multiple people with their email addresses and give them editing permissions. Google Drive does this easily too...
    How? Can you share the steps? I am not able to get google drive app working. If its not google drive app what are you using

Posted via CB10
    04-01-15 08:22 PM