its a newer thing of old trick I remember when XDA members were tearing it out of old hp palm phones and soldering it to a micro usb cord

but while I have the ATT passport, it works too on passport. I was playing with it at the store and ask if they would let me plug it into phone, I just left the adapter on the charger so the passport's own qi parts don't pick up on the charging. Anyways, it fits nicely between the body glove case.

The mobilepal wireless power bank is nice from amazon (one I got). It's 10,000 mHA, which is nice but not what I cared about. The reason I like it is because I can plug it into the wall, charge it and the phone at the same time overnight, I put phone on charger and it charges wirelessly while charging itself. When I wake up, I bring both to work and if I need it, I set phone on top and let it charge. If not, I bring it back home when I go home. I don't need the powerbank often but just in case, it's nice quality too. Kind of bigger than I thought it would be (about iphone 6s sized?)

edit: kind of suprised people havent done this yet over here, sounded like enough people asked about wireless charging, and the adapter have been sold for a few years now too., I just found the nice video of it but it too is old
    10-20-15 12:28 PM
    I don't know why they didn't include the wireless charging hardware as they had in the VZW model of the Z30.
    Seems like a no brainer.
    10-20-15 01:28 PM
    Nice NIce for all those that dont have a ATT or Verizon BB with wireless charging I do lol
    10-20-15 05:40 PM
    This post for some photos of my Passport with these wireless charger antennae installed.

10-21-15 03:42 AM
    nice, thanks for the other post for pictures.

I'm not too sure how much slower it is though, I'm charging at about 1-2% every 5 minutes... that seems fast enough for me, about 4-5 hours of charging from 0%,

Regardless, I like my new power bank <3, get to take it to work and not worry about phone if I don't keep it on battery saving mode all the time
    10-21-15 05:45 AM