Does anyone still use the old native scoremobile app for notifications on their passport? I had it working at first but now it's not working. I just wanted to know if anyone had a working version of the app that they don't mind sharing?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 11:39 PM
    I'm interested in this. I'm dying for a good sports app with notifications. Its the one app we don't really have / can't use the browser for.

Passport is heaven
    01-19-15 12:23 AM
    I'm interested in this. I'm dying for a good sports app with notifications. Its the one app we don't really have / can't use the browser for.

Passport is heaven
    My thoughts exactly. Everything else on the passport is like what your signature says "heaven." Just need a quality sports app that gives me notifications. That's all I'm missing.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 11:04 AM
    The ESPN app in the 1Mobile store works like a champ on my Passport. I wish I could say the same for LiveScore to get Premier League scores.
    01-19-15 11:13 AM
    The ESPN app in the 1Mobile store works like a champ on my Passport. I wish I could say the same for LiveScore to get Premier League scores.
    Can you confirm that you get notifications in the Hub? I have the ESPN scorecenter app from snap and it does not do it.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 11:33 AM
    Can you confirm that you get notifications in the Hub? I have the ESPN scorecenter app from snap and it does not do it.

Posted via CB10
    No, it doesn't. But I'm not that rabid a sports fan that I want sports scores clogging my hub. I just want the app to update enough that the latest is there when I decide to look.
    01-19-15 12:08 PM
    Fotmob from Google Play Store works awesomely!!

STA100-6
    Attachment 328326
    01-19-15 12:10 PM
    No, it doesn't. But I'm not that rabid a sports fan that I want sports scores clogging my hub. I just want the app to update enough that the latest is there when I decide to look.
    The only question as far as sports apps on blackberry is getting the notifications. They have perfectly functioning sports apps. I just like the best of both worlds.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 12:18 PM
    Fotmob from Google Play Store works awesomely!!

STA100-6
    Attachment 328326
    Not really a soccer fan but thanks anyways.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 12:23 PM
    +1.

I have an old backup from my q10. Is there a way to just load The Score from that backup?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 01:31 PM
    I heard that the Sportsnet native app does it but it is unavailable for my device. If anyone has the bar file for that one that would be great.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 07:58 PM
    I have been using BlackBullet and IFTTT from Google Play and it is working pretty well! You have to set up an account with IFTTT and then you can set up 'recipes'. It works with a bunch of other things too, other than sports. It is definitely worth checking out! I have it set up for ESPN to notify me when there are any NHL or NBA breaking news. The notifications shows up in the Hub.
    01-19-15 10:28 PM
    I have been using BlackBullet and IFTTT from Google Play and it is working pretty well! You have to set up an account with IFTTT and then you can set up 'recipes'. It works with a bunch of other things too, other than sports. It is definitely worth checking out! I have it set up for ESPN to notify me when there are any NHL or NBA breaking news. The notifications shows up in the Hub.
    Good tip! So did you download blackbullet from bbworld then?

Passport is heaven
    01-20-15 12:01 AM
    Good tip! So did you download blackbullet from bbworld then?

Passport is heaven
    I did download it from BlackBerry World. It is free but I did the in-app purchase to get full version with more options. I think it was $1.99, but worth it in my opinion to get all the sports notifications. It also allows you to push files, links from your phone to your computer or tablet or vice versa, just have to install PushBullet on the other devices.
    01-20-15 08:40 AM
    I did download it from BlackBerry World. It is free but I did the in-app purchase to get full version with more options. I think it was $1.99, but worth it in my opinion to get all the sports notifications. It also allows you to push files, links from your phone to your computer or tablet or vice versa, just have to install PushBullet on the other devices.
    Looks to be a nice workaround. How do I work the Blackbullet app? Do I just paste the links to it to receive the notifications?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 01:00 PM
    Looks to be a nice workaround. How do I work the Blackbullet app? Do I just paste the links to it to receive the notifications?

Posted via CB10
    There are a few more steps that you need to do. You need to create an account with IFTTT.com, and a PushBullet account then sort of sync it with your pushbullet (BlackBullet is a PushBullet client made for BlackBerry). Once that is done then set up 'recipes' in IFTTT. Like "if Espn has breaking news, push it to my PushBullet Account" and it will show up on your phone in the BlackBullet app.

It may seem like a lot of steps but it is worth it. With IFTTT set up can do a ton of stuff. You can control your Nest thermostat, like if the outside temperature drops below 10 degrees Celsius then turn on my heat. I saw one recipe from a Miami Heat fan and had it set to dim his Phillip Hue lights to Heat colours before every game! Pretty cool!
    lonestar1135 likes this.
    01-20-15 02:41 PM
    There are a few more steps that you need to do. You need to create an account with IFTTT.com, and a PushBullet account then sort of sync it with your pushbullet (BlackBullet is a PushBullet client made for BlackBerry). Once that is done then set up 'recipes' in IFTTT. Like "if Espn has breaking news, push it to my PushBullet Account" and it will show up on your phone in the BlackBullet app.

It may seem like a lot of steps but it is worth it. With IFTTT set up can do a ton of stuff. You can control your Nest thermostat, like if the outside temperature drops below 10 degrees Celsius then turn on my heat. I saw one recipe from a Miami Heat fan and had it set to dim his Phillip Hue lights to Heat colours before every game! Pretty cool!
    Agreed. This is a work around I found as well. I have in game score notifications set up for my favourite teams.

Great app and worth the $1.99 to upgrade to the pro version.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 03:08 PM

I have it working and I'm getting notifications sent via email. Not going to complain because it's definitely better than nothing. Thanks for the help I really appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 06:25 PM
    No problem. Glad it is working for ya!

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 08:36 AM