I use to be a very heavy BlackBerry user when I saw the Apple iPhone and Android trend hitting I was one of the ones that said BlackBerry needs to step up their game.

Well...
    It's been a few years have gone through so many androids and a lot of iPhone currently I'm using the Samsung Note 4.

Yesterday I read an article that just made a lot of sense to me. The BlackBerry was designed for production not for wasting time and it hit me like am epiphany. it is so true. Since the moment I left BlackBerry it has been a rollercoaster rooting phones tweeting etc etc with BlackBerry it just worked.

Android has come a long way the Nexus true Android vanilla is amazing. The iPhone is like a lifestyle statement and it works. BlackBerry I'm sure is much improved and has room for gaming but it is what it is a workhorse.

I will be back to BlackBerry just for that reason.

BlackBerry Passport here I come!
    10-26-14 04:07 AM
    I use to be a very heavy BlackBerry user when I saw the Apple iPhone and Android trend hitting I was one of the ones that said BlackBerry needs to step up their game.

Well...
    It's been a few years have gone through so many androids and a lot of iPhone currently I'm using the Samsung Note 4.

Yesterday I read an article that just made a lot of sense to me. The BlackBerry was designed for production not for wasting time and it hit me like am epiphany. it is so true. Since the moment I left BlackBerry it has been a rollercoaster rooting phones tweeting etc etc with BlackBerry it just worked.

Android has come a long way the Nexus true Android vanilla is amazing. The iPhone is like a lifestyle statement and it works. BlackBerry I'm sure is much improved and has room for gaming but it is what it is a workhorse.

Thats it.
    Nothing more to say!
    Have fun and make good business with your phone!

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 04:40 AM
    you will not regret to come back, for sure. Welcome back
    10-26-14 06:23 AM

Well...

nice to see you turning away from the dark side
    10-26-14 06:30 AM
    You would have been impressed with the Z30 all touch BlackBerry but I must say that the Passport is phenomenal. The keyboard takes some getting used to, but overall this is a great experience.
    What's fun is the unique form factor.
    There just aren't any phones like it on the market.

Cloaking Device & Special Opps Commander for the Peevishlicious Crew on SQW-100-1 10.3.0.908
    10-26-14 06:51 AM
    Well said. I'm also like you and I came back from Note 1, 2 and 3.
    When the Note 4 is out, I'm so excited and can't wait to get my hand on it until I read about Passport on the Internet. I spend the whole night seaching and reading about Passport and BlackBerry and even John Chen.
    The sentence make by John, 'phone is to make time, not kill them' stuck me and I decided to go for it.
    Using the Passport for a month and the more I use it, the more I love it.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 09:49 AM
    Well said. I'm also like you and I came back from Note 1, 2 and 3.
    When the Note 4 is out, I'm so excited and can't wait to get my hand on it until I read about Passport on the Internet. I spend the whole night seaching and reading about Passport and BlackBerry and even John Chen.
    The sentence make by John, 'phone is to make time, not kill them' stuck me and I decided to go for it.
    Using the Passport for a month and the more I use it, the more I love it.

Posted via CB10
    This is so true...
    I need to make my time useful not kill it. Ever since MySpace Facebook android iPhone I have killed years that I can never get back...

BlackBerry
    the iProduce Smartphone
    10-26-14 05:00 PM
    Do it come back to the black side

Vtecberry Z10
    10-26-14 05:06 PM
    We also haz cookies.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 05:16 PM
    Come back. I strayed a couple of times but always went back to BlackBerry. I HAVE to have a physical keypad and simply couldn't get used to typing on glass with any sort of accuracy. I just recently upgraded to the Passport and am IN LOVE with it. I was using the Q10 but the screen was just too small. I really believe it affected my vision as my focus has seriously deteriorated since using the Q10. The Passport will surely eliminate this and I've already noticed improvement. I am not an app user and rely on my phone mainly for email, photos, texting, the occasional twitter rant and reading news articles. The Passport is the phone for me. If you come back I don't see how you would regret it.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 05:20 PM

Well...

I've been down the same road you've been and here I am owning a passport. I also have a note 4 and it's been sitting on my desk unused since the release with the plastic still be on it. The BlackBerry is about accessing your messages and managing files and using those files. BlackBerry does that the best hands down. If you don't mind missing all those banking applications and all those other nonsense time wasting applications the BlackBerry is for you. I've had no issues to date with my passport and would recommend it to everyone. Talk to me on BBM if you have any further questions. pin:2BDB5FDF

Yes I'm using the passport!!!
    10-26-14 05:27 PM
    I left the Z10 and Q10 and went to iphone for a brief time and then back to the Z30. Had used android prior to the Z10. Figured I had an iPad for any app gap issues but I really missed the hub and being able to actually attach things properly in emails. Bought the Passport on release day and haven't looked back. It is a fantastic phone and has allowed me to get back to one device. Hardly pick up the iPad anymore. Takes a day or so to get used to typing on the Passport but once you do you will love it! Welcome back and enjoy the Passport!

Passport on AT&T
    10-26-14 05:37 PM
    Good choice to come back. Blackberry 10 is a new operating system it's an amazing operating system.

Posted via CB10
    firefighterdrew likes this.
    10-26-14 05:56 PM