What's your final wish (update wise)??
    I'm on the road a lot for work and wish voice was quicker and more Google or Siri like. I know most don't seem to mind but frankly it's the only aspect of BB10 that is almost a deal breaker at times. If I were a desk jockey I doubt I would care.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 06:03 AM
    hope i get a stay.
    11-16-15 06:26 AM
    Yes passport is on death row and you are on green mile!

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 06:28 AM
    How long you have your Passport anyway?
    11-16-15 06:37 AM
    I'm talking updates of which we will probably see very few in the future.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 06:44 AM
    I guess I could have said BB10 is on death row, But it's really all the same in the end.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 06:45 AM
    I would love to see a final update to the Twitter app and maybe an update to the Android runtime. Besides that this phone does everything I want. Sad that it looks like I won't have an upgrade path in a couple of years when it is time for a new phone.

I don't like iOS on phones (like my iPad though) and Android just feels... unfinished to me. So I guess back to Windows Phone if that is still an option. We will see.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 08:09 AM
    Yes passport is on death row and you are on green mile!

Posted via CB10
    Haha! Too bad for op..

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 08:35 AM
    I'm talking updates of which we will probably see very few in the future.

Posted via CB10
    I read not long ago (a few weeks or so) that Mr. Chen made sure in an interview that BB10 will in any case be supported and further developed in the near future. Too many customers - private people but also companies and even governments - hang in it.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 02:36 PM
    A android autoloader...

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 02:56 PM
    No wish as its pretty great as it is. There is another BlackBerry 10 update coming nonetheless.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    11-16-15 03:03 PM
    Radio buttons to select which contacts appear in universal search like you can for the contacts app. Currently all contacts appear in search, even if they aren't selected in the actual contacts app. You can exempt contacts from search currently, but it's all or nothing.

I don't want thousands of twitter and facebook apps in my contacts, and the individual app permissions don't include denying access to contacts. Or at least they didn't on my z30. I didn't even bother to log into them on my passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 04:45 PM
    What's your final wish (update wise)??
    I'm on the road a lot for work and wish voice was quicker and more Google or Siri like. I know most don't seem to mind but frankly it's the only aspect of BB10 that is almost a deal breaker at times. If I were a desk jockey I doubt I would care.

Posted via CB10
    I know what you mean about the voice. Unfortunately they don't offer much options to switch that up.

Speech to text could use an up grade. Instead of recording the complete sentence, it would be nice for it to be instantaneous word for word. It would make it faster.

Also one I've been really wanting to see, swipe up from home screen to turn phone off or lock phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-16-15 07:03 PM
    Agreed. When my phone is in my dash mount I can't get to the power button and the only thing I can do is lock the screen by using a key shortcut, but no real way of turning it off all together.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 07:16 PM
    Lol at this thread.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    11-16-15 07:45 PM
    I read not long ago (a few weeks or so) that Mr. Chen made sure in an interview that BB10 will in any case be supported and further developed in the near future. Too many customers - private people but also companies and even governments - hang in it.

Posted via CB10
    BB10 is dead. BlackBerry is focussing solely on Android for the future, and will treat BB10 much like BBOS7. It will receive one or two last updates, then will be maintenance and security fixes only. As a consumer option, it's dead. Don't expect any Android Runtime updates, because Government and corporate customers don't/can't even use it.

I say there's about 1-2 years left before it starts to become unbearably painful. It was the same with webOS. Sucks, but if you can accept that, enjoy the most you can out of your device. Because any future BlackBerry devices after the Priv will only run Android. I wouldn't be surprised if only the Classic is offered for those that do need BB10.

I'll enjoy it while I can, but I'm not delusional.
    11-16-15 07:51 PM
    Should I give up on my Passport now and just move to apple or a Nexus?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 08:09 PM
    BB10 is dead. BlackBerry is focussing solely on Android for the future, and will treat BB10 much like BBOS7. It will receive one or two last updates, then will be maintenance and security fixes only. As a consumer option, it's dead. Don't expect any Android Runtime updates, because Government and corporate customers don't/can't even use it.

I say there's about 1-2 years left before it starts to become unbearably painful. It was the same with webOS. Sucks, but if you can accept that, enjoy the most you can out of your device. Because any future BlackBerry devices after the Priv will only run Android. I wouldn't be surprised if only the Classic is offered for those that do need BB10.

This sounds pretty good to me... I think there was probably only 2 updates in the 2+ years that I've had my LG G2.
    11-16-15 08:36 PM
    speculation.
    11-16-15 08:53 PM
    What's my Passport done to deserve that? :-(

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 09:47 PM
    My Passport wants a retrial because she did not get a fair trial.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    Jrox74 and Barbareren like this.
    11-16-15 10:16 PM

Broken record....

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 10:46 PM

You have a point there but I'll hope Blackberry will at least keep BB10 active. Hopefully the Priv experience may win hearts to try out BB10 again. The Priv though running Android on Blackberry could mark a turning point for BB's native OS. Keeping fingers crossed here.
    11-17-15 07:44 AM
    speculation.
    Sheer speculation,people crack me up with their unfounded knowledge of nothing.....

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 08:45 AM
    To assume death at this time is premature. It may be that BlackBerry keeps both OS's: one for corporate and one for general consumers. Right now they are continuing to support so that is fine with mean. If the company announces the EOL of BB10, the I will believe it.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 12:07 PM
38 12