Exactly what the title says..if we can get the BlackBerry and vzw community together to make this happen than let's do it!! Yes the classic might be coming out to Vzw but what about the passport?? Even if they just make it a direct fulfillment like the z30 than so be it. The only way I can think.about vzw not carrying the phone is maybe they don't care if they lose the "500" customers who will purchase the passport. Even if they lose 2,000 people to this it is not even a scratch to their business so maybe we will never see the passport on vzw. Just as we never say the Torch slider on vzw only att

Posted via CB10
    onmyown and sunetos like this.
    09-26-14 09:03 AM
    I feel you. I was extremely disappointed when the unlocked variant isn't compatible with the VZW network infrastructure.

I've already called VZW and just politely expressed my strong support for BlackBerry and interest in the Passport. they guy took my name and said that he'll call me once he hears anything that can be relayed to consumers.

I hope things happen because I can't leave VZW...their coverage is just too good.
    09-26-14 09:28 AM
    I love this idea and fully support it, but Verizon is a huge corp and is not known for responding to public pressure. I have no idea how to help them want to carry a device when their execs probably already met with BB execs and VZW decided it wasn't worth it (based on internal, cryptic projections we'll never know about).
    09-26-14 09:31 AM
    I feel you. I was extremely disappointed when the unlocked variant isn't compatible with the VZW network infrastructure.

I've already called VZW and just politely expressed my strong support for BlackBerry and interest in the Passport. they guy took my name and said that he'll call me once he hears anything that can be relayed to consumers.

I hope things happen because I can't leave VZW...their coverage is just too good.
    I am in the same boat but I am going to for-go the good Verizon wireless coverage for a carrier that still supports Blackberry. Verizon is the best in my area but ATT is still pretty decent as well. Just a couple of dead spots on ATT 3G that I am hoping have been addressed by their LTE coverage. Going to wait for official release on ATT but Verizon just lost a customer over their non-Blackberry support.
    09-26-14 09:48 AM

Yes I feel the same way coverage is to good. I can't see myself downgrading service just for a phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 10:01 AM