10-11-14 01:38 PM
43 12
tools
    Sorry to hear that ...i Don't even think they make an otterbox for the passport....
    No not that I know of either. I was talking about the one I had for the Z30

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 08:02 PM
    You know what we really need?

A drop test video!!!!

Being so heavy would make it more susceptible to damage, but having a steel frame would make it more rigid and be able to not be damaged and crack as easily, but being more rigid would mean it won't absorb an impact as well and might shatter everything else attached to it. Really really curious now.............
    10-09-14 08:11 PM
    Don't remember dropping it, but do remember a few close calls. I watch carefully when it's being passed around, though. No case except the original screen protector that came with it (the one with the triangle at the bottom right... which has now faded away). Drive with it in my front jeans pocket, still no scratches. Gotta get a hard case soon as I don't see any other offerings from BB as yet.
    10-09-14 08:14 PM
    yep im asking how many times have u dropped your blackberry PASSPORT

1st time picked up something off the table flop goes my passport face first on a hardwood floor = No Damage
    2nd time slipped out of coat pocket about five foot drop onto a stainless steel floor face first = No Damage
    Both times i picked it up heart racing did i just kill a 700.00 phone just luck i guess or did blackberry build a damn good phone

posted via my indistructable passport ......so far time will tell
    Don't know how many times you have to drop it to break it. But I'm sure there will be zero times someone will bend it - doh!

Z10 STL100-2 / 10.3.0.1154
    10-09-14 08:14 PM
    So far so good. But I bought the hard shell so I trust that when I do (not if I do) drop it, it'll be fine.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 08:19 PM
    If and when it is ever shipped and arrives, I hope never to drop it. lol
    10-09-14 08:51 PM
    Once. Fell asleep with it on my chest, woke up suddenly and it flew about 6 feet on the hardwood.... no scratches, no dents or dings

Posted from my Passport!
    10-09-14 08:59 PM
    Dropped off the top of my 6th floor window at work. Then run over by a cab and stomped on by a horse and buggy. No damage.

Posted via CB10
    Oh Boy Good One
    10-10-14 06:51 AM
    Not dropped it yet, but every time I am putting it into my inside suit jacket pocket I think that it's going to slip through my fingers as I manoeuvre it in, roll on the OM Pouch coming out, it will give me a far better grip on the thing !!!
    10-10-14 07:14 AM
    Bought mine outright and paying just over 500 concentrates the mind a little

Via Z10 or Passport, whichever is to hand
    10-10-14 07:33 AM
    None! Being careful. Though I do know that I will at some point so I bought a sleeve!

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 08:28 AM
    I have always found my BB's quite durable. In 8 years of ownership, 0 broken screens/phones. This Q10 has been swung out of my hands a couple times.
    10-10-14 09:03 AM
    I want a PP so bad. I didn't think I would ever desire that phone. All I could talk about was the classic here at CB forums. Is it the fact that so many people now have it and I don't? Is it because I DON'T have the newest BlackBerry? Eh it could be that and I wouldn't doubt it. I Mean they don't have it for tmobile anyway so I'm out of luck.

Posted via Q10RR
    One thing that's certain is that the Passport is simply a sweet beast. It's highly likely you will love it if you get it.
    10-10-14 09:36 AM
    Dropped off the top of my 6th floor window at work. Then run over by a cab and stomped on by a horse and buggy. No damage.

Posted via CB10
    Do you even own a PP?
    10-10-14 09:37 AM
    That's more like an Old Spice tv commercial

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 04:57 PM
    BlackBerry phones from way back have been known to be able to withstand a good fall. My sister in law walked by the other day and her 9900 falls on a marble floor, people nearby are like OMG and rush to pick it up, "she walks on without looking back saying, don't worry it's a BlackBerry, thank God its not my iPhone". 9900 completely intact! I've found the Q10 to be more solid than the 9900, and from what I'm seeing the PP looks to be built like a brick! Hurry up already with stock BlackBerry!

Ok How Many Times Have DROPPED IT BBPP-q10.jpgOk How Many Times Have DROPPED IT BBPP-sgs3.jpg

Pictures taken with Nexus 5
    10-11-14 05:19 AM
    Sorry to hear that ...i Don't even think they make an otterbox for the passport....
    That don't.... yet sadly

Posted via CB10 on my ? Q10
    10-11-14 05:50 AM
    Dropped mine once so far (received it t on Sept 26th) in two weeks. I was nervous, but not a scratch on it! The back makes it easy to hold on to. I dropped my white Z30 a couple of times a day! Got the leather flip case for it.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport
    10-11-14 01:38 PM
43 12