Hi everyone, having a little trouble here. Now that I've spent yesterday afternoon migrating all my media, contacts, calendar, etc to my passport, I didn't realize that there is no native email client for BB10. I've searched through these forums and others on the Internet, and can't figure out for the life of me what options I have for syncing my gmail calendar to an email client. I get everything on the hub, but I thought there would be an email client I could use as well in case I didn't want to solely rely on the hub. I simply get too many emails and notifications to keep up just on the hub alone, and I want to use different folders to organize my stuff.

I'm a little lost here, but I've been on android for 3.5 years, so I'm a little spoiled that way. Any suggestions?
    12-10-14 11:05 AM
    In the hub click the down arrow in the top right and click your email. Long press to add a folder. Any existing folders also show up there.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 11:18 AM
    ok I'll try that, thank you. I guess the big surprise is not realizing there is no seperate email client, when there is for texts, so I was just thrown off a bit.
    12-10-14 11:52 AM
    Not native but K-9 Mail and Kaiten Mail should work.
    12-10-14 11:56 AM
    ok I'll try that, thank you. I guess the big surprise is not realizing there is no seperate email client, when there is for texts, so I was just thrown off a bit.
    Sms texts are integrated as well. The icon is just a shortcut to the hub. Hub takes care of everything.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 12:02 PM
    OK thanks everyone
    12-10-14 12:09 PM
    Hi everyone, having a little trouble here. Now that I've spent yesterday afternoon migrating all my media, contacts, calendar, etc to my passport, I didn't realize that there is no native email client for BB10. I've searched through these forums and others on the Internet, and can't figure out for the life of me what options I have for syncing my gmail calendar to an email client. I get everything on the hub, but I thought there would be an email client I could use as well in case I didn't want to solely rely on the hub. I simply get too many emails and notifications to keep up just on the hub alone, and I want to use different folders to organize my stuff.

I'm a little lost here, but I've been on android for 3.5 years, so I'm a little spoiled that way. Any suggestions?
    1. If you have multiple email accounts you can either have them show up together or separate in the HUB. To change the setting go to the overflow menu (three vertical dots in the bottom right corner), then go to Settings > Hub Management, and then click on any given account. From there you can change the color and whether the account shows up in HUB only, separate only, or both.
    2. As stated earlier here, in the HUB click on the down arrow in the top right corner and long press on an account to add a folder. Then, in order to make it easier to file emails, start filing emails into those folders using the email triage (exposed by clicking on the three line & check icon in the top right corner of the HUB). The triage is smart in that it will learn where emails coming from certain sources get filed and will then automatically file to the right folder when you press file. To start you have to select the folder, but later on it will be more automated.
    12-10-14 12:22 PM