It's so frustrating when I'm trying to send a text message and I constantly hit the attach button instead of the send button. I have to twist my thumb into this tiny position to make it hit in the right spot and the enter button is also too far away . Worst of all, is that when the attached page loads you cannot swipe it away back to the text message. it tries but it doesn't work you. You have to actually hit the cancel button. Such an easy fix!! Please change this with an update

Typed on the fantastic Pasprt SE
    12-30-15 12:21 PM
    Or how about the enter key to send the message. Or they create their own messenger app so it can be integrated into the hub. These are the things that need to get fixed if I am going to move to the Priv.

You know it can be like BlackBerry 10 somewhat. Relay for reddit relies heavily on cards. So why can't BlackBerry do similar things? I just don't think Chen really cares and is not trying very hard to save the hardware business.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 12:26 PM
    The enter key can be used as the send key on the native text app.
    12-30-15 08:43 PM
    The enter key can be used as the send key on the native text app.
    Is there? I looked at it right after it released on AT&T and I didn't see an option to change it in the messenger app. Maybe in hangouts but I didn't look into hangouts.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 08:50 PM
    There is. I found it from the hub, in text tab --> clicked the ellipses --> settings --> text messages --> under the second option, there's a toggle on/off for use enter key to send.
    12-30-15 09:32 PM
    There is. I found it from the hub, in text tab --> clicked the ellipses --> settings --> text messages --> under the second option, there's a toggle on/off for use enter key to send.
    Probably added in an update. The one I was playing with in the store was not updated at all. I actually initiated all the updates through the play store.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 10:24 PM
    Don't forget the space bar.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 11:18 PM
    It's not the size of your send button, but what you send with it, that matters

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    12-30-15 11:29 PM
    How about the tiny homescreen targets for phone & camera... it's amazing the finger friendliness is so inconsistent'... sometimes great, sometimes not at all...

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 11:44 PM
    Second that Luke.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 11:46 PM
    Don't forget the space bar.

Posted via CB10

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-31-15 03:35 AM