07-10-16 09:38 PM
141 1234 ...
tools
    The black certainly looks classy, but I'm extremely happy with the SE so far. I wouldn't have thought the extra chin, rounded bottom corner and keyboard modifications would have made the user experience this much better.
    LyoobaBerry and Insync like this.
    09-03-15 06:20 AM
    SE hands down for me. Much better feel in my hands and better typing experience. Tried the cases it came with but I prefer to carry it naked as the back is quite 'grippy'.

Posted via CB10 using PP SE
    09-03-15 06:37 AM
    OG Passport. IMO, this is how a smartphone should be. I just want the softer keyboard of the SE version.

Posted via my Passport
    Me too - the softer keyboard is wanted

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 06:41 AM
    Can't find SE to compare but the Original with or even better naked is Awesome! :-)
    09-03-15 08:33 AM
    I prefer the SE. I have an original, att, and se.
    the SE is beautiful and I find typing easier.
    09-03-15 08:43 AM
    The SE is definitely due to its rounded corners at the bottom and larger chin makes it easier to hold and type. The softer keyboard also makes it so much easier to type long emails.
    Insync and David Tyler like this.
    09-03-15 09:17 AM
    I don't care for the AT&T Passport. It reminds me of a Q10 on Steroids. It's almost a large Bold. I love the look of the SE, but have never seen one live and in person. I do know this, I do love my original Passport and would love to be able to compare it to the SE. Any of you with an SE that don't care for it, send it to me for a trial. I promise I will send it back. Trust me, I really just want to experience the difference.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    09-03-15 10:12 AM
    I don't care for the AT&T Passport. It reminds me of a Q10 on Steroids. It's almost a large Bold. I love the look of the SE, but have never seen one live and in person. I do know this, I do love my original Passport and would love to be able to compare it to the SE. Any of you with an SE that don't care for it, send it to me for a trial. I promise I will send it back. Trust me, I really just want to experience the difference.

Lol.
    09-03-15 11:38 AM

Why don't you come to my place? Lol)
    09-03-15 11:20 PM
    SE just have that luxurious feel and look to it which makes it winner. My first lady prefers the OG. Perfectly alright.

Posted via CA Governor's BlackBerry Passport SE
    09-04-15 01:45 PM
    I had black PP, Red PP and SE . must say the Red PP better built quality and the screen is just in another league, the SE is fine but had the random reboots since purchase had to send it back.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 04:14 PM
    It's definitely not faster or smoother, practically the same hardware and software... I agree it is easier to type on the SE but the keys feel mushy and have little feedback compared to the OG. It might FEEL nice due to the extra weight and reinforcement but the extra plastic and thickness just make it feel so cheap. My SE has an extra bar as well, but there is no noticeable improvement over call quality. Actually my SE goes static and OOS a lot faster than my OG when in rural areas with very little cell reception.

My main gripe with the SE is the extra thickness. I thought technology is moving forward with thinner and lighter devices?... The cases make it a brick so going naked is the only way to go . Hopefully we get some light and thin cases for the SE but I highly doubt that will happen. Glad some of you are liking your SE!
    As I said, my impression is that it is faster and smoother. I suspect the typing experience is far superior for most fingers and thumbs. I'm using the bundled wallet case, which is quite thin, instead of the Noreve case on my OG, so my overall thickness has been reduced. The BlackBerry SE case also has the advantage of having a cut-out for the led notification light. Nothing fancy but thin and protective.

Posted via CB10
    solsearchin1 likes this.
    09-05-15 12:29 AM
    I have the AT&T version but I do like the Silver edition!

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 06:26 AM
    I prefer the AT&T version....
    Second this. Got an unlocked AT&T PP running on T-Mobile

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 08:42 AM
    As has being admitted by some owners of the SE already, the original passport has the classy feel to it. So the original Passport.
    09-06-15 07:39 AM
    I initially liked the all black passport but it seems quite difficult to get then comes the SE, I must say this is a beauty. it is well built and it's a nice feeling holding it in your hands

09-06-15 07:58 AM
    I love the design of the new SE. It is a work of art and I find the keyboard to be much easier to use with just the right amount of pressure.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-15 08:14 AM
    i initially was inclined to say that the black pp was the better looking of the three. Just got a silver, and it is growing on me now, the pictures dont make it justice. And the keyboard, it is a joy, it feels like the 9900 or the classic. I still appreciate the black OG a lot, things like the corners, the power button, the all frameless screen, the thinner chin... idk, they are all great.
    01-04-16 06:45 PM
    I love my OG PP. I haven't got the chance to try on the SE. I like the feel of the Passport. It is premium. I believe that the SE Is a piece of art. I am looking forward to try on it when I can find it at my place.

With my Black Passport
    01-05-16 07:35 AM
    OG, no second thoughts!
    I just like the SE keyboard better

Posted via the sexy black Panther
    01-05-16 08:15 AM
    SE

Pearl-Curve-Q10-Soon will be a Passport
    01-05-16 10:16 AM
    Silver edition because it is good looking and felt great in hand! It is a kind of Porsche edition passport!

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 10:25 AM
    I prefer the AT&T version....
    This is what I would vote for even though there is no AT&T version in Canada.
    The SE is terrible because of the painted plastic panels.
    MBrettH likes this.
    01-05-16 07:21 PM
    I prefer my SE over the original Passport that I had. I like the speakers better, the feel of the keyboard, general feel of the phone and the looks of the SE...

As far as sexxxiest best looking passport, the RED PASSPORT is the hottest!

Posted via CB10
    MBrettH likes this.
    01-05-16 08:03 PM
    I've never used the SE. I hear people debate on one or the other though. I would have never thought BlackBerry would manufacture three different versions of the SAME phone.

Posted via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    01-06-16 08:41 AM
141 1234 ...