I love the style of the Silver Edition compared to the Original. The weight is better as well and it is more balanced in your hand when you hold the Silver Edition. Have you ever noticed with the Original when you hold it in your hand that you may drop it or it will fall out of your hand? Not with the Silver Edition, which is why it is portrayed as the Porsche Design if there was going to be one.

Posted with my a-w-e-s-o-m-e BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. Past posting devices: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Passport AT&T version.
    02-17-16 10:11 AM
    I love the style of the Silver Edition compared to the Original. The weight is better as well and it is more balanced in your hand when you hold the Silver Edition. Have you ever noticed with the Original when you hold it in your hand that you may drop it or it will fall out of your hand? Not with the Silver Edition, which is why it is portrayed as the Porsche Design if there was going to be one.

Posted with my a-w-e-s-o-m-e BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. Past posting devices: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Passport AT&T version.
    How is it more balanced when it's more top heavy? Unless you hold it upside down?
    02-17-16 12:33 PM
    The red passport (which I have) to me looks the best - there's just nothing like it out there.... And with a mirrored screen protector on it it's pretty awesome looking

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 05:20 PM
    Still in the OG > SE camp. I sold off my SE and continue on with a OG in black! She's starting to show her age though, random freezing, random reboot. It only happens once a month maybe so I'm not too worried. Probably a software glitch.
    02-18-16 03:15 AM
    Love my red PP. I have never used or seen (live) an SE so can not make a comparison but from what I have seen in photos I prefer the red.

Posted via CB10
    Milcacious likes this.
    02-18-16 06:25 AM
    Here I am as a SE lover. Love this one a lot.
    02-18-16 06:30 AM
    Love my red PP. I have never used or seen (live) an SE so can not make a comparison but from what I have seen in photos I prefer the red.
    PP is really great no doubt. But SE is also great and better to use. Try this one. lol
    02-18-16 06:32 AM
    I've had the Red, black, ATT version and SE and just went and purchased a new Black OG. The red and OG black have the most striking design. SE is nice but I don't like the silver color, the difference with the chin everyone mentions is irrelevant to me as I don't see what the big difference is, to me it just makes it taller and less attractive.
    02-18-16 09:06 AM
    I just picked up a brand new SE this week and the phone is definitely a keeper! I have already installed a Seido tempered glass screen protector on it. In fact, this was the very first time that I have ever used a tempered glass protector and, wow! It feels like there is nothing on the original glass at all! The installation was surprisingly easy as well.

I really like the keyboard on the SE. It has the large key layout like the original (not "OG"!!!) black Passport, with the tactile feedback of the Classic. It's probably one of the best feeling keyboards that I have ever used actually.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 01:10 PM
    I am still using the Z30 that I got back in Oct/2013 have wanted to try the Passport, wanted the Black then the Red, and then the SE. The SE is still my favorite but as long as my Z30 keeps working....

 Pr1ngle
    02-18-16 01:33 PM
    How is it more balanced when it's more top heavy? Unless you hold it upside down?
    The SE is heavier by material build, but in my opinion it isn't top heavy and I don't feel it's going to fall out of my hand and that is also without 'holding it upside down'.

02-18-16 09:40 PM
    I'm repeating myself, but it's worth saying it again.
    THE BIG RED MACHINE!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 08:17 AM
    SE is awesome than Black. Since both are the children of passport, it doesnt really matter which one is better.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 01:36 PM
    Is there really any physical difference in weight between black Passport and Passport SE? In reality it is 196 grams vs 205 grams, that in real life means one tablespoon of flour/sugar. Does it make such a big difference?
    02-19-16 02:34 PM
    I've only had the red one - so what's the difference between the red keyboard and the keyboard on the other versions? And why are there differences between them...?!

Tbh I find the keyboard a little hard to press, but thought that would be the same across ALL passports - perhaps mine isn't quite right - are all red passport keyboards a little stiff?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 04:50 PM
    Is there really any physical difference in weight between black Passport and Passport SE? In reality it is 196 grams vs 205 grams, that in real life means one tablespoon of flour/sugar. Does it make such a big difference?
    it's noticeable, partly due to the sharp corners and hard material in the SE. the SE feels more solid.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 05:48 PM
    I've only had the red one - so what's the difference between the red keyboard and the keyboard on the other versions? And why are there differences between them...?!

Tbh I find the keyboard a little hard to press, but thought that would be the same across ALL passports - perhaps mine isn't quite right - are all red passport keyboards a little stiff?

Posted via CB10
    I had the black Passport and I'm assuming since the red and white passports were only different by color, the SE keyboard keys are actually softer to the touch in pressing them than the original Passport.

02-29-16 04:04 AM
    I love the Black one because I own it. Would love the SE if I own it. Happy either ways.

Posted via CB10
    i got the Black passport , then i got the SE Edition , and i like it more.
    02-29-16 04:50 AM
    Wait... Aren't the original, red and SE all the same inside? Whats the big deal about exterior? Thats a matter of preference

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 09:05 AM
    Wait... Aren't the original, red and SE all the same inside? Whats the big deal about exterior? Thats a matter of preference

Posted via CB10
    The SE screen has much better white balance, color reproduction, and perceived clarity (maybe due to glass thickness?).

The SE has a better keyboard, clicky but easy. The OG is clicky but hard, but it relaxes slightly over time. And the ATT is mushy and easy (this is the worst keyboard).

The SE and OG have different sounding speakers, maybe the SE is more clear and sharp, the OG is more round and deep.

The red and white Passports are still OG design. The three designs are OG, ATT, and SE. So while the internals of all three are basically the same, the experience can be very different.

Posted via CB10
    tado261 likes this.
    03-04-16 09:04 AM
    Has there been any issues with double typing or screen lifting issues with the s� passport?
    03-04-16 05:46 PM
    So while the internals of all three are basically the same, the experience can be very different.

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely, and don't forget that space at the bottom of the keyboard on the SE. Makes a huge positive difference when it comes to typing dynamics - a lot easier to use IMO

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 06:06 PM
    Absolutely, and don't forget that space at the bottom of the keyboard on the SE. Makes a huge positive difference when it comes to typing dynamics - a lot easier to use IMO

Posted via CB10
    I disagree. I tuck my fingers under the corners of the OG Passport to create stability. I found the rounded chin of the ATT and SE to be slippery. Those corners are better than a larger chin.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 08:31 PM
    The ORIGiNAL...out of the three, it is the only one that truly lives up to the name Passport. It looks like a passport and has exactly the same dimensions. Where as the SE is taller and the at&t version is rounded on all corners. In my opinion the other two are hybrid clones of an iPhone and a FC A2 TFT. Not to say the other "Passports" are not good phones, just doesn't have the originality as the black square first passport!

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 09:13 PM
    All type of Passports are awesome and impressive. I wish I would have much money to buy all.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 10:23 PM
141 ... 3456