So I've got a white and black OG passport and a SE Passport. While I love the look of the SE, I always return to the OG. OG keyboard feels better to me and the thickness of the SE with any case on really annoys me. Anyone in the same situation? I really wanted to love the SE!
    09-02-15 08:58 PM
    I prefer the AT&T version....
    tufcustomer and anon(4295315) like this.
    09-02-15 09:00 PM
    I love my black Passport, keep contemplating on getting the SE looks really nice. However I'd love to see and hold one to feel the difference.

Posted via CB10
    newcollector likes this.
    09-02-15 09:02 PM
    SE easily looks better.
    09-02-15 09:02 PM
    I have the SE, and I love it. I just think the SE looks better.
    09-02-15 09:07 PM
    Black looks so good. Haven't seen the silver, just fotos. But I dislike how the camera, sensors, speaker, etc. Make it look asymmetric. Those openings are almost invisible inthe black version.

CB10 on Passport 10.3.2
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    09-02-15 09:33 PM
    This is a nice thread. Still contemplating if I'll go with white or SE or even buy Passport. Well see when BlackBerry announces the future of BB10!
    09-02-15 09:47 PM
    I love the Black one because I own it. Would love the SE if I own it. Happy either ways.

Posted via CB10
    newcollector likes this.
    09-02-15 09:49 PM
    I guess the looks are subjective but I find the plastickiness of the SE make it feel cheap... Do you SE owners use a case on it? If so, don't you feel it's way too thick? The flip case makes my SE look like a brick from the early 2000s lol.
    MBrettH likes this.
    09-02-15 10:04 PM
    So I've got a white and black OG passport and a SE Passport. While I love the look of the SE, I always return to the OG. OG keyboard feels better to me and the thickness of the SE with any case on really annoys me. Anyone in the same situation? I really wanted to love the SE!
    Agreed. When I had a chance to try out the SE, I found the keyboard "mushy". Didn't have the pop of my OG Passport. I found the rounded edges a little weird. Not totally hating, but it just didn't impress me.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Red Edition
    09-02-15 10:18 PM
    SE looks almost like a Passport in an iPhone shell. I prefer the original version. Like someone said, the click of the original version is a big plus over the "mushy" silver edition keys.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 10:21 PM
    Disagree completely. SE is a far superior typing experience, and is much easier to transition to and from screen typing. It has a very solid robust feel. My impression is that it is a faster smoother machine than the OG. I often have an extra bar of reception strength.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 10:37 PM
    It's definitely not faster or smoother, practically the same hardware and software... I agree it is easier to type on the SE but the keys feel mushy and have little feedback compared to the OG. It might FEEL nice due to the extra weight and reinforcement but the extra plastic and thickness just make it feel so cheap. My SE has an extra bar as well, but there is no noticeable improvement over call quality. Actually my SE goes static and OOS a lot faster than my OG when in rural areas with very little cell reception.

My main gripe with the SE is the extra thickness. I thought technology is moving forward with thinner and lighter devices?... The cases make it a brick so going naked is the only way to go . Hopefully we get some light and thin cases for the SE but I highly doubt that will happen. Glad some of you are liking your SE!

Disagree completely. SE is a far superior typing experience, and is much easier to transition to and from screen typing. It has a very solid robust feel. My impression is that it is a faster smoother machine than the OG. I often have an extra bar of reception strength.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-15 11:16 PM
    Try a hard reset. If that doesn't fix your issue just use an autoloader and reload the OS.
    jope28 likes this.
    09-03-15 12:00 AM
    How about a matte black finish on silver passport. I mean same SE with a matte black finish instead of sliver.

Sent from Passport
    kertong likes this.
    09-03-15 12:23 AM
    OG Passport.

SE seems great and very well finished, but i'm still fascinated by the original. Each time I see it, I remember first time I saw it and thought "BlackBerry, now we talk about design and innovation."
    bbtino likes this.
    09-03-15 12:42 AM
    I guess the looks are subjective but I find the plastickiness of the SE make it feel cheap... Do you SE owners use a case on it? If so, don't you feel it's way too thick? The flip case makes my SE look like a brick from the early 2000s lol.
    The thickness of the SE makes for a more stable grip in the hand compared to the OG. For that reason I am less afraid of dropping it. Accordingly I won't use a case unless the environment warrants it. I agree though that the flip case makes it more bulky, awkward and hides the phone's beauty. The flex is better but still adds too much bulk imo.
    09-03-15 12:44 AM
    I totally agree. Naked is the only way to rock the SE. Meanwhile with the OG I put on a gel skin and it's the same thickness as the SE and very easy to handle . The edge to edge glass is nicer on the OG as well but hey, that's just my opinion lol

The thickness of the SE makes for a more stable grip in the hand compared to the OG. For that reason I am less afraid of dropping it. Accordingly I won't use a case unless the environment warrants it. I agree though that the flip case makes it more bulky, awkward and hides the phone's beauty. The flex is better but still adds too much bulk imo.
    kertong likes this.
    09-03-15 12:48 AM
    OG Passport. IMO, this is how a smartphone should be. I just want the softer keyboard of the SE version.

Posted via my Passport
    09-03-15 01:25 AM
    Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    09-03-15 01:39 AM
    I prefer SE. But with all corners rounded (like AT&T) if possible. Sharp corners look nicer but uncomfortable to pocket of my pants.
    09-03-15 02:48 AM
    OG Passport. IMO, this is how a smartphone should be. I just want the softer keyboard of the SE version.

Posted via my Passport
    I like the OG & frankly like the tactile feedback of the clicky KB like the IBMs of times gone bye...

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 04:20 AM
    All Black Everything. Especially Since I Work Deep In The Jungles Of The Congo. The All Black Is Just Perfect For My Line Of Work.

Posted from my Passport in The Jungles Of The Congo
    elfabio80 and JNorth22 like this.
    09-03-15 04:25 AM
    After having the original, and AT&T model, I would say the SE is best for me. This may sound odd, but one of the big reasons I really like it is because it feels cleaner in hand, if that makes sense? The others showed finger prints like crazy and I could see then a mile away lol and it just made it look dirty. I always used a case on them for that reason. The SE though, no need for a case. Like I said, that's one of the big reasons for me. It also has a better quality feel of course.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
    09-03-15 05:24 AM
    The black og.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 05:48 AM
141 123 ...