+1 for me, as soon as the preorder begins.
    09-08-14 07:16 AM
    as soon as it comes out,can't wait !! saving a few dollars is not going to make me happy if I wait for the price to drop,I want it now!!!
    vpblaze likes this.
    09-08-14 07:41 AM
    I will get it- if it becomes available in the US. But it is my next device one way or the other.
    09-08-14 07:43 AM
    As soon as it will be released in France. +1 for me.
    09-08-14 07:59 AM
    Would love to try it out to see if I want it or wait for next full touch device
    09-08-14 08:03 AM
    Do you think unlocked models will be available for US customers in advance of whatever deal they cut with the US service providers?

Me +1 (Factory Unlocked)

Sent from my Lovely z30 on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    09-08-14 10:47 AM
    I'm probably in for one, just a little worried about the keyboard. I'm used to the the z10 and now the z30, I'm used to it correcting my mistakes so much. When I had the 9900 I didn't think I could switch to a touch, and it worked out great. Can't wait to get my hands on one to see how it works
    09-08-14 12:06 PM
    you bet
    09-08-14 12:59 PM
    we hope to win one !

since we'll likely be unable to justify 'buying' one right away . . . .
    09-08-14 01:51 PM
    is there any unofficial waiting rooms also?
    09-08-14 02:56 PM
    yes hopefully i get an email soon as to release date and price

I also hope they offer an trade your device ...
    09-08-14 03:07 PM
    I'm probably in for one, just a little worried about the keyboard. I'm used to the the z10 and now the z30, I'm used to it correcting my mistakes so much. When I had the 9900 I didn't think I could switch to a touch, and it worked out great. Can't wait to get my hands on one to see how it works
    Me too. I never thought that I would say that I love virtual keyboard. But Z10 and 30 changed my mind.
    09-08-14 07:12 PM
    I am definitely waiting for a couple full reviews!!! The size scares me a little beside that, it will depend when it's available and at what price since i'll be getting it off contract!!!

My dad might get one too and maybe my uncle...
    09-08-14 07:42 PM
    I'm first on the list in my small town retailer can't wait

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 07:50 PM
    Meee! as soon as it's available in mexico
    09-08-14 08:24 PM
    I'll buy unlocked anywhere anytime, whatever works for the US.
    09-08-14 09:44 PM
    Well lets see some official numbers
    Who is Getting a PASSPORT
    passport = 1
    \

I may get one and my decision right now is 50/50 due to the fact that most 1st generation electronic devices have bugs, build, and issues not known yet. Ive just now been using the Z30 for less than two months now due to a switch from a Q10. I was experiencing battery failure/wear on my Q10 and decided to upgrade to the Z30 and although my touch typing technique is much improved on a Blackberry all touch screen device than compared to ios or android. My backspacing during typing seems to be less on the Z30. But again its still not perfect and I am aware of the fact that I do type correctly I still do experience accuracy issues with the Z30 but the flick gesture and auto correct seems to improve upon this for me.

I am hoping that with the new larger screen on the passport and the gesture based physical keyboard it might be the device ive been looking for. Even after over a months usage of the Z30, my touching typing has improved in accuracy BUT im afraid the accuracy of a physical keyboard will always sell me.
    09-09-14 04:55 AM
    *shouts from window*

It's my phone and J want it now!

It's kind of bad I have no faith in the US carriers on carrying this phone. I would consider prolonging my contract if AT&T did carry it. I'm banking on the phone being available directly from BlackBerry. My Shop BlackBerry experience worked out well with the Z30 and I'm willing to roll the dice again.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 06:31 AM
    *shouts from window*

It's my phone and J want it now!

It's kind of bad I have no faith in the US carriers on carrying this phone. I would consider prolonging my contract if AT&T did carry it. I'm banking on the phone being available directly from BlackBerry. My Shop BlackBerry experience worked out well with the Z30 and I'm willing to roll the dice again.

Posted via CB10
    I think a fair amount of people (myself included) are going to be banking on the phone being available direct from BlackBerry.
    Unfortunately, I have a feeling it won't be for a while. I don't think BlackBerry has ever launched a device direct from their shop. Have they?

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 06:43 AM
    They might. Considering they have zero marketing in the US. The company still have enough BlackBerry customers in the US to sell significant amount of Passport. Not having the money to do the launch is one thing. Totally ignoring the US market is a suicide.
    09-09-14 07:28 AM
    I'm in but if the price is as high as some are saying, I won't buy it immediately. And since I'm in the US, I may not be able to buy it for some time anyway. I have a feeling it's going to be a while.
    09-09-14 11:48 AM
    I am ecstatic about this phone, not just because it is a BlackBerry (no need to tar and feather this loyalist) but because of where it stands in the market. Really for me it is a innovative piece as many of the things that have become BB since the launch of BB10. It's out from the norm and is different then what is usually seen and for me being different is one of the finer things in life and sometimes it takes time to be appreciated.
    09-09-14 04:00 PM
    I cannot wait. I doubt any US carrier will provide it, so probably a direct order from Blackberry. Not worried about the change in the user experience (UX) aspects.
    09-09-14 05:23 PM
    My contract isn't up until February so I'll be getting one but probably at a better price than initial release.

However, if my contract was up in October then the price wouldn't hold me back. I'm really looking forward to this phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 07:08 PM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 07:19 PM
89 1234