Does anyone know if BlackBerry will make any cases for the ATT Passport? Or could someone from the company answer this . Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 10:02 AM
    03-03-15 10:17 AM
    I have the AT&T Passport, and I got the junky case that they sell with it. It is made by Bodyglove, and is just a hard rubber like material about 1/16" thick. It doesn't hold a candle to the quality of the cases made by Seidio. I have had their convert combo cases for my previous phones, the most recent for my Q10, which I absolutely loved. They are a very rugged covering system. First, there is the slip on hard plastic shell, approx 1/32" thick. Over that you put the soft silicone cover, and around that is a thick, tough plastic skeleton which protects it even better. This three layers setup works great, I don't know how many times I've dropped or bashed my phones on the ambulance, or they fell out to the ground, about a five foot drop, bouncing off doors, seats, and whatnot before landing on the asphalt. As soon as Seidio makes a case for the AT&T version of the passport, I'm getting it. Their quality and design is top notch.

-Aaron
    03-10-15 12:43 AM
    Does anyone know if BlackBerry will make any cases for the ATT Passport? Or could someone from the company answer this . Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I believe you are asking if Blackberry will make an official case for the ATT version of the passport. It has already been shown on their website that Blackberry says that the holster and case (I believe) will fit both versions of the PP.
    03-10-15 07:08 AM
    I'm not sure about Blackberry itself, but I just finished speaking with someone over at SEIDIO and they said that they do have plans to make a phone case specifically for the AT&T Blackberry Passport. However, they do not have an ETA at this time. So, it sounds like it could be a waiting game.....
    03-10-15 02:35 PM
    I believe the shopblackberry website claims the $150 holster claims to be compatible with the AT&T Passport.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 01:17 AM