Not that I've found. A little more than three months with the combo, and all I've seen so far is a very slight shadow on the phone's back cover where the hardcase liner stops. Some light rubbing with a damp cloth made it all but disappear.

PP
    01-05-15 09:19 PM
    GeoK - can you fit the headphones in the device if the flap is up?
    01-05-15 09:33 PM
    Not that I've found. A little more than three months with the combo, and all I've seen so far is a very slight shadow on the phone's back cover where the hardcase liner stops. Some light rubbing with a damp cloth made it all but disappear.

PP
    Interesting. I was under the impression that it marred the phone. Maybe it is because debris gets under as you say.
    01-05-15 09:54 PM
    Hey mhw100, I will check tomorrow for you and post a photo.

GeoK - can you fit the headphones in the device if the flap is up?
    mhw100 likes this.
    01-05-15 09:58 PM
    One thing I should mention. My phone fits in with a bit of room. It actually shakes in it? That was a bit odd, I thought.
    01-06-15 07:50 AM
    Thanks for all the pix

01-06-15 11:01 AM
    One thing I should mention. My phone fits in with a bit of room. It actually shakes in it? That was a bit odd, I thought.
    That seems strange it isn't snug. The pics seem to show it as tight. I wonder if a thin gel type case could be used instead of the hard shell. Just a thought but I haven't seen any decent thin skin for it yet.
    01-06-15 11:31 AM
    I have always disliked blackberry cases with the swivel clip. I am still not fond of the plastic swivel clip, but this case is very different from past cases. It looks and feels luxurious, it is very soft, and nicely designed. I was shocked when i got it. I took a chance and was ready to return it even before I received it. It is a lot of money, and I understand they are only making a limited supply, but the case is the best design they have. It is large enough to fit the passport with the OEM hard case, but it is a little bit of a stretch. There is a lot of give, it is a little lose without the case, so I will continue to use the case with the phone in the holster. It gets easier to remove each time I insert.
    MaxxxBerry23 likes this.
    01-06-15 04:17 PM
    It is large enough to fit the passport with the OEM hard case, but it is a little bit of a stretch. There is a lot of give, it is a little lose without the case, so I will continue to use the case with the phone in the holster. It gets easier to remove each time I insert.
    Do you or could you or anyone for that matter provide a picture of it with the hard shell case on and in the OEM holster? Any feedback as to how it fits in there would also be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 04:48 PM
    I have always disliked blackberry cases with the swivel clip. I am still not fond of the plastic swivel clip, but this case is very different from past cases. It looks and feels luxurious, it is very soft, and nicely designed. I was shocked when i got it. I took a chance and was ready to return it even before I received it. It is a lot of money, and I understand they are only making a limited supply, but the case is the best design they have. It is large enough to fit the passport with the OEM hard case, but it is a little bit of a stretch. There is a lot of give, it is a little lose without the case, so I will continue to use the case with the phone in the holster. It gets easier to remove each time I insert.
    I thought it was an impossible fit to get the hard shell in there? Is forcing it in causing any abrasion to the top of the device?
    01-06-15 04:52 PM
    Hard shell case does not fit inside the oem holster.

As you can see from the photo below. the blackberry headphones will not allow the flap to close over.
    So, it is clear that this case was made for wearing your naked Passport phone.
    It is a nice case.
    Official Passport Holster Review with High-def pics-img_0012.jpg
    01-06-15 06:03 PM
    Thanks GeoK for the pic of the headphone. Would the flap fold behind inside the case during headphone use? Even if your drilled a hole through the top to access the port, wouldn't the phone be asleep and unacessable to calls or music?
    01-06-15 06:22 PM
    Nice pictorial review... I did not get it since the clip is too low for in-the -pocket use for me... I went for the StilGut nappa black ...thanks
    01-06-15 06:28 PM
    The flap won't fold back, It's hard, not soft leather.
    Probably would be unaccessible due to the sleep function.
    The only other way is to fold it back between the holster and your body. but staying there would be a problem.
    In that case, better off with a surface case.

Thanks GeoK for the pic of the headphone. Would the flap fold behind inside the case during headphone use? Even if your drilled a hole through the top to access the port, wouldn't the phone be asleep and unacessable to calls or music?
    mhw100 likes this.
    01-06-15 09:10 PM
    The flap won't fold back, It's hard, not soft leather.
    Probably would be unaccessible due to the sleep function.
    The only other way is to fold it back between the holster and your body. but staying there would be a problem.
    In that case, better off with a surface case.
    Thanks for that. Possibly the sleep function was the reason for not making the port available.
    01-06-15 09:20 PM
    Not being able to fit the Oem hard shell and a wired headset is a NO SALE for me.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 08:02 AM
    My Q10 works just fine for music/calls when asleep in the holster. #mythbusters
    01-07-15 08:50 AM
    I'm don't intend on using the hardshell in tandem with the holster as I want a naked device. I'm going to reserve comment on the inability to use the headphone until I get the holster in my hands. I don't usually walk and talk/listen to music but it would be nice nonetheless to have that feature.
    01-07-15 10:45 AM
    Just received the holster. Really nice build quality but probably a $60 case, not $170 CAD. Anyways, I think I will keep it given the quality. It doesn't feel loose at all in the holster - nice and secure. For use with headphones you can tuck the flap inside the case so that the top half of the device is exposed.
    01-08-15 02:02 AM
    Hard shell case does not fit inside the oem holster.

As you can see from the photo below. the blackberry headphones will not allow the flap to close over.
    So, it is clear that this case was made for wearing your naked Passport phone.
    It is a nice case.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	***IMG_0012.jpg 
Views:	699 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	325778
    Sidebar: I think it's pretty obvious that the holster is designed so that the screen should be facing in towards the hip (even though it fits both ways). Look at the underside of the top flap, that's clearly a divet cut out to accommodate the camera. That, and pretty much all other holsters from BlackBerry were designed to have the screen facing in. It's further protection for the device that way. No point in having the LED showing - it's on your hip, it's not like you can see it just by looking down. Having the screen in means that if something hits the holster, the screen has one's squishy love handles to protect it.

Sorry if that's been pointed out already.

JB

Posted internationally thanks to my Passport
    01-08-15 05:46 AM
    How do you pull the device from the OEM case? With your fingers on the edges or on the front and back or...? I'm going to use the Vaja agenda case now, and if the OEM case price drops, then give it a try.
    01-08-15 06:50 AM
    i pull it from the sides. you can get a good grip on it without fear of feeling you will drop it.
    01-08-15 11:38 AM
    Sorry to bump an old post but no cutout for the headphones? Really? That was one of the reasons I loved the Z30 case. I could wear it on my hip while working and talking...

Has anyone tried to punch a hole or cutout part of the flap so that you can use headphones and be able to remove the phone without it getting all tangled up? I'm thinking of picking up this case down the road when the price isn't so steep but I'm failing to see the logic and usefulness of this case now...
    02-14-15 01:01 PM
    Can someone explain their pricing economics...I understand an upcharge of up to 50 bucks, but beyond that's that crazy. That's the price of a tablet.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-15 01:12 PM
    Chen needs a bonus...there's your upcharge...
    02-14-15 02:30 PM
102 ... 2345