Great pix and review. But too rich for my blood. I'll be sticking with the SPE Passport holster from the CB store (Here, if you're interested): Smartphone Experts Leather Swivel Holster Specifically designed for BlackBerry Passport | BlackBerry Holsters | CrackBerry Canada).

Not as elegant, but it is functional.

Official Passport Holster Review with High-def pics-img_20141125_203845.jpg
    GeoK and the brother like this.
    01-02-15 07:46 AM
    I use the wired headset instead of a BT headset, so this just won't work for me.

Shame as, ignoring price, its a pretty cool looking piece of kit and I have a birthday coming up.
    Agreed! For me the huge lack of ability to accommodate a wired headset and the oem hardshell is a no sale for me!

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 11:37 AM
    Thanks a lot for the pictures and detailed opinion OP. Only an LED cutout would be nice.

The price discussion is bull**** with the quality as is, I had several $30 leather pockets quit on me in a few months whereas the $150-200 Porsche Design cases are getting 2 or 4 years old and show no sign of wrinkles, losing their form or parts. If you want a holster that is made to stay like the Passport is, get this!
    01-02-15 02:06 PM
    Too bad... it is expensive yes, but if you have the money or you wait for the price to drop it would be a very nice option, well made, OEM... however, two downsides for me: not able to fit the phone with the hard shell and non-removable clip... it would be a winner in my book with these two features...

The clip cannot come off but swivels 360 degrees. Same clip as on the q10 holster.

As far as price and source it is $150 and from shopblackberry.com

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 02:33 PM
    Probably talking myself into it but because the flip cases add protection but too much bulk to an already big device to type on, I'm thinking of returning the flip cases and just buying this OEM holster for non-work days and going OEM hard shell for suit days. I've reticent though having never worn a holster before.
    01-02-15 03:56 PM
    I can go through a few holsters, so I am not too crazy about the price and what will be the life of the holster in a somewhat heavier phone.

REALLY disappointed by the fact that the headphone jack is not accessible, nor the notification light visibility is non existent.

Due to the holidays, I got one coming on Monday, most likely.
    And most likely it will directly on marketplace here at CB.

I go through holsters every 6 months. They just wear out. With that track record, spending $150 it too much too often. The leather starts cracking on the flap due to opening and closing. If this product is better made then I can understand a higher price. If it was made like some products I have gotten from Saddleback Leather Co then I would pay it. I still do not think with the great detail here that it should be in the price range it is. My personal opinion of course.

Posted via CB10 on the awesome Passport
    01-02-15 04:30 PM
    Thanks for the post and pictures.
    The last two Q10 OEM Leather Swivel holsters I've purchased have had to be sent back because the glue that attaches the plastic swivel clip to the leather came undone.

One was from Amazon the other ShopBlackBerry.

I've since purchased the Passport and opted for a bookcase style carry cover.
    Have you noticed any wiggle or you may want to keep an eye on the glued clip area.

Not sure if my two Q10 cases were from old stock and the glue dried out, I just hope these new cases are made better.

Both failed inside a week.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418, Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.3 Posted via CB10
    Let me just say that I bought this case on Amazon for $11 US 6 weeks ago and it is great! It opens horizontally, fits easily into my front pocket. I had always been a holster person, but think I'll stick with this one. You can see the pics on Amazon.

LK BlackBerry Passport Case -Wallet PU Leather Case Flip Cover Built-in Card Slots & Stand for BlackBerry Passport Q30 + Stylus Pen (Black)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...UvbUpU11221967

I agree the review in this thread of the holster is excellent, by the way, and I don't want to take away from it at all, but prospective holster buyers (for $150) should consider or try this case for $11. Not much to lose, here.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    01-02-15 04:37 PM
    See, this is where we need to find a happy medium for a well to do phone.
    $150 for a holster or $11 for a flip case faux leather.

Always different items for different peoples.
    01-02-15 05:03 PM
    Hi Elessar.
    Does your Passport Smartphone fit in the Case with the OEM Case on it?
    Your case is more looking elegant than the OEM one.

Great pix and review. But too rich for my blood. I'll be sticking with the SPE Passport holster from the CB store (Here, if you're interested): Smartphone Experts Leather Swivel Holster Specifically designed for BlackBerry Passport | BlackBerry Holsters | CrackBerry Canada).

Not as elegant, but it is functional.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141125_203845.jpg 
Views:	1177 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	324818
    solaroma likes this.
    01-02-15 05:06 PM
    Hi Elessar.
    Does your Passport Smartphone fit in the Case with the OEM Case on it?
    Your case is more looking elegant than the OEM one.
    It will fit, because of the elasticized sides. But, it's very tight. That may loosen up with use, but I don't use the case during the week when I use the holster.

Official Passport Holster Review with High-def pics-img_2.jpg
    solaroma, GeoK and the brother like this.
    01-02-15 05:36 PM
    Thanks for the reply!
    [QUOTE=Elessar.cm;11222115]It will fit, because of the elasticized sides. But, it's very tight. That may loosen up with use, but I don't use the case during the week when I use the holster.
    01-02-15 10:05 PM
    No Problemo.
    Cheers.
    01-02-15 10:28 PM
    Thanks for the post and pictures.
    The last two Q10 OEM Leather Swivel holsters I've purchased have had to be sent back because the glue that attaches the plastic swivel clip to the leather came undone.

One was from Amazon the other ShopBlackBerry.

I've since purchased the Passport and opted for a bookcase style carry cover.
    Have you noticed any wiggle or you may want to keep an eye on the glued clip area.

Not sure if my two Q10 cases were from old stock and the glue dried out, I just hope these new cases are made better.

Both failed inside a week.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418, Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.3 Posted via CB10
    I can't answer your question about the Passport holster directly as I don't have one, but I can say that I have never broken a BlackBerry OEM holster from the 8110 to my Q10. As a truck driver, and now manager of truck drivers, I have broken several Otterbox and one Seidio holsters, but never an OEM one

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.1151
    GeoK likes this.
    01-03-15 02:37 AM
    Does that mean you pick one up Maxiang??
    01-03-15 11:09 AM
    Does that mean you pick one up Maxiang??
    No, I'm still rocking the Q10 I'm deciding on the Passport and lurking about for more info LOL!!!

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.1151
    01-04-15 01:13 AM
    Call me crazy but I just ordered the OEM holster and 2 sync pads for the office and home for $290 including tax and shipping to Canada - ouch. I hope CB doesn't carry them a month from now at a reduced price!
    GeoK likes this.
    01-04-15 03:29 PM
    Dammit....

I think I'm going to do it.

Posted via PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 on CB10!
    01-04-15 07:48 PM
    I bought one too. I will use it on days when I am wearing scrubs and have to use the holster to carry the phone around. Otherwise, the phone in a Tetded flip case fits nicely in my lab coat.
    01-04-15 08:01 PM
    Ouch is the word mhw100....but I feel your pain.
    I am just waiting for the weekend to pass so that my two oem docks and oem holster arrive in the mail this week.
    I'm keeping all the packaging, because if that puppy of a holster drops in price. I'm sending it back.
    (I may just sell it here on Marketplace)
    I think it is a nice piece of kit, but just realized that there is no access to the headphone jack, not hole or opening for the notification light.
    BUT, unlike previous Blackberries where the notification light was visible from above the Passport is not.

Call me crazy but I just ordered the OEM holster and 2 sync pads for the office and home for $290 including tax and shipping to Canada - ouch. I hope CB doesn't carry them a month from now at a reduced price!
    01-04-15 09:43 PM
    I thought the same thing too but the LED wouldn't be visible with the device on your hip. I agree about the headphone port not being accessible but I wonder if there is a workaround e.g. leave the flap open or folded behind the device while exposing the jack?
    j21jam6 likes this.
    01-05-15 12:30 PM
    Got the Crackberry "Smartphone Experts" holster in record time wow ordered it on Thurs Jan 1st and got it today Jan 5th. Happy to finally have a holster, fits nice and snug w the oem hard shell case on it. Access to the headphone jack and nice belt clip like oem. All good now.

Posted via CB10
    GeoK likes this.
    01-05-15 07:26 PM
    You could get an angles headphone jack and therefore the flap would not be open too much.

I thought the same thing too but the LED wouldn't be visible with the device on your hip. I agree about the headphone port not being accessible but I wonder if there is a workaround e.g. leave the flap open or folded behind the device while exposing the jack?
    01-05-15 07:40 PM
    My OEM Holster arrived today.
    I was not impressed. It is definitely a $40 item. The leather is very thin. and it is well built. I cannot put the phone in the holster with the OEM hard case.
    It's back in the box and now I will decide about the returning it or if there is someone here who wants it at its very close to original price.

But I don't think that is enough for me to drop it on my hip. I like what solaroma said above, and at a 1/3 of the price, I will get the Smartphone Experts Holster from Crackberry.
    The dock arrived as well, and that is a very nice and heavy dock/charger. The only drawback is the insert works only if your Passport is naked. That is gonna be a problem, again; because I have the OEM case on the passport (which I am really liking!).

THE DOCK: It has a non-movable rubber bottom and there is no worry of slip.
    If the removable insert were to come in the size with the OEM case. That would be such a winner.
    It charges at 1.8A

Official Passport Holster Review with High-def pics-dock_img_846.jpg

Official Passport Holster Review with High-def pics-dock_img_825.jpg

Official Passport Holster Review with High-def pics-dock_img_802.jpg
    01-05-15 07:55 PM
    The only drawback is the insert works only if your Passport is naked. That is gonna be a problem, again; because I have the OEM case on the passport (which I am really liking!).
    Not a problem. OEM hard case pops off in literally one second. Besides, I've found it better to remove it regularly for cleaning. Pocket particles tend to get trapped between the phone and case.

PP
    01-05-15 08:47 PM
    Not a problem. OEM hard case pops off in literally one second. Besides, I've found it better to remove it regularly for cleaning. Pocket particles tend to get trapped between the phone and case.

PP
    I thought the OEM hard shell made marks regardless of any debris that might get under the top part of the case?
    01-05-15 09:12 PM
102 12345