They are actually all available right now.

The carriers choose to run with the Z30 first.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    Wow - so you are saying that every carrier in the world decided to release only the z30 version at the same time.

That is amazing. A truly amazing coincidence.

A great theory. Give this genius a prize.
    03-15-15 05:42 AM
    Why there is no love for flagship model passport and no os update has been released for it over OTA. Is it not ready?

Posted via CB10
    magicdesign likes this.
    03-15-15 06:23 AM
    Why there is no love for flagship model passport and no os update has been released for it over OTA. Is it not ready?

Posted via CB10
    It is ready and available on the servers to download and install if you wish to do so.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    03-15-15 06:29 AM
    It is ready and available on the servers to download and install if you wish to do so.
    I mean OTA appeared only to Z30 model why not same OTA for passport which is workhorse.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 06:33 AM
    I mean OTA appeared only to Z30 model why not same OTA for passport which is workhorse.

Posted via CB10
    That is entirely down to the carriers who push the OS.

As I said, the Passport OS is on the servers, I have downloaded it and installed it.
    habs_fan, thedose and Smokeaire like this.
    03-15-15 06:37 AM
    That is entirely down to the carriers who push the OS.

As I said, the Passport OS is on the servers, I have downloaded it and installed it.
    Thanks for the info.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 06:42 AM
    It took less then 15 minutes to download and install this latest on my Passport. Probably less time than spent by the OP complaining about not getting a OTA update. Go here and be happy: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=11462447

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    03-15-15 06:54 AM
    I hope not. Camera still jerky and focus blurry

Posted via My Sexy and Bold Passport CB10
    03-15-15 07:12 AM
    Wow - so you are saying that every carrier in the world decided to release only the z30 version at the same time.

That is amazing. A truly amazing coincidence.

A great theory. Give this genius a prize.
    First off, only a few carriers have made the OS available for the Z30 (not every carrier in the world).

Second, many Z30s had a critical bug that would not allow the phone to turn back on after a full battery discharge. The carriers were given prior knowledge of the fix and were prepared ahead of time to green light the emergency update for that device.

Third, you can check the BlackBerry servers yourself to confirm that the update is available for every device. Use Sachesi or Darcy's Tools. You may download and install it yourself if you so choose.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    03-15-15 07:33 AM
    I want OTA, I do not have patience! How long will it take? 2-3 business days? I spoke via email with Marlene (technical support Blackberry) and Thursday evening she said this:

" Hello

There is nothing confirmed of the when the software update to fix issues THESE Will Be released, our development team is working on the current solution and it Will Be pushed out as soon as There is a fix available but There Is not confirmed dates at this time. "

After only one day appeared update for Z30 ?!
    03-15-15 07:38 AM
    I want OTA, I do not have patience! How long will it take? 2-3 business days? I spoke via email with Marlene (technical support Blackberry) and Thursday evening she said this:

" Hello

There is nothing confirmed of the when the software update to fix issues THESE Will Be released, our development team is working on the current solution and it Will Be pushed out as soon as There is a fix available but There Is not confirmed dates at this time. "

Marlene's English sucks then.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480 O2 UK
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    03-15-15 10:35 AM

" Hello

If your that impatient, then download and install it by yourself! Lord knows there are enough tutorials around here on how to load leaks(Autoloaders, blitz packages, simple app installs, etc, etc).

So sick of all these whiners that come here demanding that BlackBerry give them an OS update when its clearly up to the carriers to release the update(apparently that tad bit of info isn't enough for some people). Always been that way, and always will be that way with BB.

Quit acting like your entitled to something, when your clearly not, and if you want it that bad, do some work of your own and inform yourself on how to load a leak. You've been pointed to the appropriate thread with exact instructions on how to load the OS. Even a 5 year old could follow along with those exact instructions.
    habs_fan, Pdinos3, thedose and 1 others like this.
    03-15-15 12:21 PM
    Can you install the update manually on a mac? I just see windows instructions.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 12:50 PM
    Wow, some of a short fuse. I am on a locked Rogers Passport. Had never downloaded a leaked OS before but thought I would try. It was not difficult and all went well- I thought. After phone rebooted I was prompted for my password, but keyboard was ineffective and I could enter NOTHING in the password field. Reset several times to no effect. Eventually had to factory reset and restore. I had Balance active on a work account, maybe that was the issue. Several hours later and I have a functional phone but will have to wait until Monday to reactivate my work account. Definitely not work for a 5 year old!

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 12:50 PM
    Wow, some of a short fuse. I am on a locked Rogers Passport. Had never downloaded a leaked OS before but thought I would try. It was not difficult and all went well- I thought. After phone rebooted I was prompted for my password, but keyboard was ineffective and I could enter NOTHING in the password field. Reset several times to no effect. Eventually had to factory reset and restore. I had Balance active on a work account, maybe that was the issue. Several hours later and I have a functional phone but will have to wait until Monday to reactivate my work account. Definitely not work for a 5 year old!

Posted via CB10
    Did you load the 2480 'patch' or the newest 2558?
    The 2480 patch specifies that you must be on 2243 or 2267. Says right there in the OP. The 2558 is a full OS with full coreOS and updated files. And can be loaded on any OS.

I see that we are in the 2558 thread and assume you tried 2558. Maybe the coreOS radio and updated bar files weren't loaded?

Via CB10 PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2558
    03-15-15 12:55 PM
    It was with certainty the 2558 with the correct passport radio

Posted via CB10
    03-15-15 01:02 PM
    I want it but can't get it yet...Bell,mtl
    03-15-15 01:09 PM
    Not Yet,

Please note that this update is for all blackberry devices, and addressing the issue of low volume notification and screen flickering on passport.

KB36755-After upgrading BlackBerry 10 OS to version 10.3.1 the volume for notifications is noticed to be significantly lower than in the previous version
    Hope this one fixes the silent notification for Calendar reminders too
    03-15-15 11:04 PM
    It was with certainty the 2558 with the correct passport radio

Posted via CB10
    Did you extract the bar files from the debrick?

Via CB10 PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2558
    03-15-15 11:37 PM
    Hope this one fixes the silent notification for Calendar reminders too
    It does fix it! My calendar notifications are working again!

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 02:43 AM
    I could no longer stand the ****ty 10.3.0.1418, took the plunge and followed the instruction provided in the link http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...links-1006171/

Not that hard if followed carefully. It took me more than 3 hours to backup, wipe and install fresh but the result is amazing. Fixed all the problems like erroneous wifi, unstable OS, unstable camera etc.

After the upgrade and pluging the google apps, I must say I am a very happy Passport user now. 10.3.1.2558 is super smooth. This what a Passport should be! Thank you team CB and BB
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    03-16-15 03:58 AM
    Official OS 10.3.1.2558 for Passport?-img_20150316_175557_hdr.jpg
    Updated this morning; no issues.
    03-16-15 06:31 AM
    Checked my Passport this morning and nothing. Checked again when I got to work and update was available.

After update Passport shows...
    Software Release 10.3.1.1779
    OS Version 10.3.1.2576
    03-16-15 10:19 AM
    Boom! O2 update is live.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 O2 UK
    03-16-15 11:45 PM
49 12