Find someone that never opened the box after purchase 4 years ago? I can only imagine the price. The phone itself goes EOL 12/31/2019 so wait and see what happens after 01/01/2020 for remaining sellers.
    I see it going for £300+ in the UK on eBay if brand new, i.e. factory sealed, cannot say such phone can be "brand new". I start to become sceptical how such stock could be fresh taking into account that battery would inevitably deteriorate after so many years. I was heavily concerned when getting mine in Feb 2018 but battery was fine. SE brand new going for £500...
    Last edited by Radoslav Valkov; 12-27-19 at 02:58 AM.
    12-26-19 07:27 AM
    Just scored a used Passport last week for $40 and really enjoying it!

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    12-27-19 12:01 AM
    Just scored a used Passport last week for $40 and really enjoying it!

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    That's a crazy good deal! How's it treating you?

Posted via CB10
    02-06-20 02:54 PM
    I just fired up my Passport SE that was in the drawer + 1year. Damn sound is amazing! Now keyboard wise I prefer 4 row like on my KEY 2 Red Edition. But an awesome device Passport SE what could have been the first full Android device from BlackBerry and today probably would have been a different story!
    02-06-20 04:59 PM
    I just fired up my Passport SE that was in the drawer + 1year. Damn sound is amazing! Now keyboard wise I prefer 4 row like on my KEY 2 Red Edition. But an awesome device Passport SE what could have been the first full Android device from BlackBerry and today probably would have been a different story!
    You left that thing in a drawer with and empty battery for a year??
    02-06-20 05:13 PM
    Charged a few times....but rest of time it just sat there. Using right now to respond here. A perfect Passport SE.
    02-06-20 05:26 PM
    Charged a few times....but rest of time it just sat there. Using right now to respond here. A perfect Passport SE.
    How's the speed compared to like the KEYone silver?

It technically is the fastest BB10 device lol.

Also, try installing the Yalp store on it and get a bunch of Android apk's.

You might be surprised how many actually still work today.
    02-06-20 07:37 PM
    That's a crazy good deal! How's it treating you?

Posted via CB10
    Excellent! Right now I have it on a cradle on my work desk and use it for Spotify and email, mostly.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    02-06-20 10:38 PM
    Excellent! Right now I have it on a cradle on my work desk and use it for Spotify and email, mostly.
    That's great! Welcome to the best device ever made! Every working man or business man should have one.

Posted via CB10
    Dave Clark5 likes this.
    02-07-20 08:33 AM

Compared to KEY2 ...well KEY2 faster! plain and simple. Talking about KEY 2 Silver. Also noticed that for the 4 row PKB works better.
    Might be the best BB10 device but it it's For old tech.

Thanks for heads up on the app store. Will try it.

Was surprised the BlackBerry World still there and could update and download! Although all apps for free.
    02-07-20 09:02 AM

Installed YALP on Passport SE but does not work. YAPL offers the option to log in with a current Google Services account like the one for KEY2 but also states risky! Won't do this

Posted via CB10
    02-09-20 02:51 AM
    Hello my friends, but bought a PP on ebay tonight and i'm wondering if everything is just the same. I was running my Classic as i daily driver until September but the screen died. I've a lot of BB apps i still use on my Classic and associated with my BBID account. Will i be able to download all those BB10 apps from the appstore without problems?

If not.. can i transfer all those apps from my Classic onto my Passport? I really need that to happen.

I bought the Passport cuz i can't stand either the droid or the iphone, all rubbish! I need a smartphone.. how is it possibly that in 2020 there's not a single Mobile OS that can multitask as BB10..

Thanks in advance
    02-13-20 07:27 PM
    Will i be able to download all those BB10 apps from the appstore without problems?
    Short, quick answer is YES. But you should still do a full backup of your Classic on Link and also backup all other data via cloud/sd card or external drive or onto a PC.
    02-13-20 07:42 PM
    Short, quick answer is YES. But you should still do a full backup of your Classic on Link and also backup all other data via cloud/sd card or external drive or onto a PC.
    Can i restore my classic Link Backup into the Passport? all the apps go with the backup?
    02-13-20 09:05 PM
    I got a BlackBerry passport in December 2019. I had enough of Android "The snitch" and iPhone, the expensive boring dude. Back to a BB even if TCL is killing this brand. This Chinese company should be thrown out and BB should focus on business phone niche. There is a way to make money in there and Unihertz Titan is clear example and of course a shameful copy of the Passport, the best BB I have ever had. Uniherzt of course is Chinese company. Is that a coincidence?
    Yesterday 07:07 PM
1,240 ... 484950