11-26-18 03:37 PM
1,217 ... 474849
tools
    Yes I know that support is over for priv, but I don't care about it. Thanks again Aekara!
    03-25-18 02:22 AM
    Yes I know that support is over for priv, but I don't care about it. Thanks again Aekara!
    I keep using priv alongside with a xiaomi mi a1 but considering buying a keyone, especially now that keytwo is about to be released.
    Last edited by enwsiths; 05-13-18 at 07:50 AM.
    giorgos1_1 likes this.
    05-13-18 04:53 AM
    Just got back to Passport again after selling my Classic and i feel happy to use after one year the Passport,the Turbo Phone!
    Qorax and ratfinkstooley like this.
    05-22-18 12:12 AM
    Sure this question has already been asked, OS Version I am running is 10.3.3.2137 is there a later (newer) version or is this just my regional variant of the most up to date?

If not can someone explain how I can autoload the newer version?
    Thanks
    06-17-18 02:01 PM
    Sure this question has already been asked, OS Version I am running is 10.3.3.2137 is there a later (newer) version or is this just my regional variant of the most up to date?

If not can someone explain how I can autoload the newer version?
    Thanks
    Latest is 3216. Download autoloader to PC. Connect your passport and run the autoloader executable. Everything on your phone will be wiped so be sure to backup before! Autoloader could be found via thread BBOS10 > leaked (or something like that) .

Posted via CB10
    06-17-18 03:27 PM
    Still love the first post on this thread from 2014 -

I bought a few back up (black) Passports. For my work, this phone is a dream -
    I use speakerphone all day, along with Parrot for recording calls.... and texting of course is tops!
    Besides Parrot, I don't really use apps.

Long live Passport
    Attached Thumbnails Official "I got my Passport" Thread-blackberry-passport.jpg  
    Last edited by peterburns; 07-05-18 at 07:37 PM. Reason: pic
    07-02-18 04:58 PM
    Yes Passport is too big, but it's too good too. Great display, the Hubbub is fantastic on the wide screen and once I learned that you must give the camera time to focus, it does fine. The sound is better than any other phone I have used too. Now, if I could just figure out why the PIM downloads so much data! What is it doing?
    07-17-18 09:28 AM
    Where can I get that wallpaper?

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    08-18-18 08:28 AM
    Where can I get that wallpaper?

Posted via CB10
    It is my creation. PM me your email ID and I will send it to you.
    k1ngkon9 and Winnertrack like this.
    08-18-18 09:03 AM
    want to share this experience: purchased the essential ph-1 on great sale about 2 months back for 249.00 w/360 camera for 19 bucks well to make a long story short i've sold the phone recouped most of my money and now am back on my passport!!!
    the phone is incredible just not a fan of my data being actively mined by android oreo latest update- it captures....everything. The mistreated user has no idea how much of a leak their info is leaving that phone into greedy interests.. In addition to this- the phone's titanium border causes issues with signal strength resulting in bad call quality and frequent drops of call all together. So i'm back on my 5 year old passport which is encrypted.
    09-19-18 03:56 PM
    want to share this experience: purchased the essential ph-1 on great sale about 2 months back for 249.00 w/360 camera for 19 bucks well to make a long story short i've sold the phone recouped most of my money and now am back on my passport!!!
    the phone is incredible just not a fan of my data being actively mined by android oreo latest update- it captures....everything. The mistreated user has no idea how much of a leak their info is leaving that phone into greedy interests.. In addition to this- the phone's titanium border causes issues with signal strength resulting in bad call quality and frequent drops of call all together. So i'm back on my 5 year old passport which is encrypted.
    Is it really encrypted??
    Do you run any android apps?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-18 08:54 PM
    do not run any android apps on my passport- personal data and files are encrypted- device encription--yes; media card encryption-->yes
    09-22-18 04:37 PM
    also i feel it is unfortunate our communication has to first go through a moderator-->this is mistreatment in my opinion
    09-22-18 04:38 PM
    I have ONE app. ONE that runs so poorly on BB10 that I can't use it, and it's work-critical. If it wasn't for this one app, I would continue using my PPSE. instead, I'm still on this Galaxy S7 Active and pretty much hate every moment of it. Months and months later I'm still not appreciating Android for anything other than it allows me to run this app.

Richard
    RobinHossain likes this.
    10-22-18 05:18 PM
    I switched back to my Passport over the weekend after being away for a year (I had to switch for a work project, and I didn't feel like carrying a dev phone and the Passport). I hated every minute of the iPhone. Like many, I have multiple BB10 devices. A thought occurred to me as I re-assessed the state of my BB10 after a dreaded update. For the apps I *must* have, rare for me actually, but there are a few that I occasionally need on iOS or Android, I can carry a companion device, the easiest one being an iPod (I like this device for media player or to drive youtube to my TV). Tether up when needed or use Wifi. Just a thought for @RichardHBB... go the companion device route and keep using the BB10 for the daily driver.
    10-30-18 03:15 PM
    I don't see any way to do it without adding another device to my cell plan. Don't want the expense. Also don't want the hassle of having to double-carry. The way my work routine goes, I very frequently need the ability to do calls, text, pics, AND use the work app simultaneously on-the-go, so one device needs to cover all the bases for me. It's a sad reality that I can't use my PPSE for this. To that end, I've ordered a Key2 and really hope it will improve my situation.

Richard
    10-30-18 03:55 PM
    Hi, can anyone help me.

I essentially won't to get rid of my Nokia 8 smart phone and get a feature phone or something less intrusive I can just use mainly for calls and texts.

I like the look of the blackberry passport because it is unique looking.

I need to know if it is worth me essentially downgrading without going as far down as a dumb phone.

My main question is once the blackberry world app store goes down will the GPS be killed?

I want to use the black for 5 main things. Calls/Texts/GPS navigation/Camera/One or two apps that might work side loaded, whatapp maybe?

I will need to look into all that.

Any information you anyone has from there experience as of 26/11/2018, Please let me know.

Thanks!

Jude.
    11-26-18 03:37 PM
1,217 ... 474849