Got mine five days ago.

TMO  PP SE,SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    06-15-16 01:11 AM
    @Maimone

Please, put the phone into the leather case, and give us some pictures. Let us also know the cost and the seller of this case.

Could you please give us a mini review of this leather pouch ?

Thanks a lot indeed.
    Where did you get your brown pouch from? Much thanks

Posted via CB10
    The pouch has been a gift so I don't really know... I tried looking online but I can't find a similar one. I don't think it's a bb accessory anyway, yet the quality seems to be very good. The phone slips in and out easily, unlike the samsung pouch of my other phone. I wanted to buy the official flip case but I prefer pouches so I'm glad I received this one.

Here are some pictures:

HeyCori likes this.
    06-15-16 10:48 AM
    does it have a magnet to switch off the screen when you put it inside the pouch?

THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS.
    06-15-16 03:40 PM
    No it doesn't. It's just a simple pouch.
    06-16-16 12:57 AM
    About a month or so ago I got my Passport but now I just got another one... Silver!!!

Now I need to find a nice case for it...
    06-23-16 07:11 AM
    well just ordered the SE yesterday. Had the original for a little bit. will give it another try.
    06-24-16 10:49 AM
    I want a new passport. Love this thing
    bbpatience75 likes this.
    06-24-16 04:51 PM
    Got mine last week upgrading from a Z30. First time keyboard user.......not quite getting use to that yet.

Battery is great

Speakers are great

Cases suck!!! :P
    07-12-16 02:41 PM
    I've been using my new SE for a few weeks now and I LIKE it a lot but i grabbed my z10 out of the cabinet to transfer some files and really started to miss it . If Blackberry kept improving/upgrading processor and camera the form factor the z10 would continue to be a must have workhorse. Anyone else feeling like this?
    Check out my Instagram @flashinlightsig I photographed my passport, Its definitely the Roll Royce of smartphones hahaha
    07-14-16 09:38 AM
    YUP!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 05:43 PM
    I got a Blackberry Passport SE a couple of weeks ago, and it served as my first first Blackberry phone.

However, I've decided to return it. In it's own right, the Passport is an excellent device that works fantastically; however, it frequently brought back stale-memories of the empty, sterile OS that is Windows Mobile. BB10 is quite the productivity tool, full of functionality and brimming with utility which is complemented greatly by the Passport's features. Beyond that, though - texting, email, calendar, things like that - BB10 was discouragingly limited and very quiet. I felt constantly reminded that I was using what, to me, is essentially a lingering software stuck in maintenance mode, slowly cruising along into digital oblivion.

So, I did some further research on the Blackberry PRIV. Not only did I find out that the PRIV was, for me, a better device in almost every respect, but I had little issue finding it for prices cheaper than the Passport. With that being said, I am in the process of returning my Passport and I am preparing to order the PRIV.
    Last edited by ShimmeringFuel; 08-02-16 at 11:32 AM.
    08-01-16 01:42 PM
    I just got my SE Passport and am loving it. My device history has been 8330, 9700, Storm 2, 9900 and 9930, Q10, and Classic. Recently I decided to give Android a try with a Nexus 6P and while a great looking fast device, I found the notifications to be a mess OS-wide. Way too many locations to check for basic things like notification light settings, sounds, and so forth.

I'm also not a fan of how everything is signed into various Google accounts, even if these features are easy to change- I never got the feeling that my files were ever staying solely on my device even after attempts to uncheck all various cloud syncing services (I can't stand things being uploaded online- I once used the phone to take a picture of my laptop screen of an individual's email signature, an hour later I got a notification asking if I wanted to upload the picture to a local business's social media feed. It must have read GPS data and assumed the picture was for the company's Twitter feed or something. Uh, no). Way too complicated to manage all of these various permissions- I never got the feeling that I had done it correctly and that my various files had a guarantee of staying on my device.

One of my favorite things about BlackBerry all these years was that I knew my pictures, music, passwords, browser history, etc. was staying on the device- securely.

So I'm back after a few week gap- I'm sticking with the most secure, most fluid, and most logical OS for the at least the next two years on my new Passport. I don't know how BlackBerry is going to fare in the next two years but I'm along for the ride, happily.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and blackbp like this.
    08-03-16 08:47 AM
    After 2 years of using iP6 (Z10 to iP6, after I came to USA), want to get back to BB10. So I bought a new Passport SE with excitement and it finally arrived yesterday.
    Once I opened my package, kinda shocked with size as I never used bigger phones.
    But Its a great device and not sure how I can manage the size for my daily activities.
    08-04-16 02:45 PM
    WOW ... almost a full 2yrs late to this party ... got a prestine hand-me-down from an executive today. It maybe short lived. corporation is switching next year to a new device platform and the itch is being felt. Figure if I part with BB hardware it'll be with the best offered (of their OWN platform). It'll take serious time getting used to this but already I'm not liking the lack of 1-handed typing/navigation ability. I may just go for the junkered Classic - although I detest that unit.
    08-08-16 05:46 PM
    WOW ... almost a full 2yrs late to this party ... got a prestine hand-me-down from an executive today. It maybe short lived. corporation is switching next year to a new device platform and the itch is being felt. Figure if I part with BB hardware it'll be with the best offered (of their OWN platform). It'll take serious time getting used to this but already I'm not liking the lack of 1-handed typing/navigation ability. I may just go for the junkered Classic - although I detest that unit.
    WOW. I never thought I'd want a device so badly, never got around to justifying it's high cost or sacrificing a contract upgrade on it and ONLY to realize that the device completely in real world use (albiet almost 2yrs) - is GARBAGE!!!

Quad Core Processor = incredible
    3GB RAM decent by today's standards for a high-end device or mid-to-high end.
    32GB Storage amicable and the staple yet high end devices not even close.
    BBM on Passport = Phenomenal! It was BORN to THRIVE on this.

BB10 Browser ... dated! Regardless of all the HTML5 pedalling that BB brought all sites now are antiquating this .. including Bloomberg!

Apps: my most heavily used apps which I had forgotten why I kept backing up and migrating was to KEEP them ... Bloomberg and Thompson Reuters are no longer available on BBWorld. Pathetic. When a manufactuerer doesn't support your OS it's clear to see WHY the device is being phased out regardless of it's hardware potential.

BlackBerry doesn't CARE about leaving it's existing users behind if they don't pay up and put up by upgrading. They'll be happy to leave them behind for other devices.
    08-08-16 11:56 PM
    Mine is on the way. I was looking for a GREAT "how to" for adding the Google Play Store and would like some suggestions. I HAVE read Cobalt232's walkthrough. Any other walkthrough's worth noting? Thanks all!!!
    08-13-16 08:20 AM
    Truefully. I'm out of town. Sitting having a beverage. Guy beside me is showing off what appears to be an iPad.

I'm proudly keyboarding out emails, bbm and text on my Classic and my Passport.

Funny thing is. I have an iPad in my work bag. Not keen on it!

Posted via CB10
    pale_face likes this.
    08-13-16 06:15 PM
    Just got my BlackBerry Passport yesterday, after having returned to BlackBerry with the PRIV late last year from a few Android devices, such as Note 3, Nexus 4 and 5, and an Apple iPhone 3 and 4 as well. Once I experienced the PRIV, I really wanted to get back into the full BB experience, including the BB OS. I used to have a BlackBerry Curve (IIRC) back in 2010.

I totally love the Passport, yet I have to say that certain apps that I grew fond of over the years aren't to be found readily... that's a real shame. Overall, I find the BlackBerry experience with BB OS a lot more mature and pleasing than other phones...
    Last edited by rrohde; 08-19-16 at 07:13 PM.
    08-19-16 06:47 PM
    Just get the apks straight up from APKmirror
    08-24-16 10:15 PM
    Just got a silver edition! Have a Priv and an original black passport as well. Typing experience and build quality are much more refined on the SE versus the OG. Very thrilled with the SE purchase!

Posted via CB10
    08-26-16 11:34 AM
    I just came over from a Samsung galaxy edge. I have no clue what this thing does but I love the Silver edition I love it and I have only had it for 2 days. I am trying to now figure out how to change the wallpaper. I have noticed that BBM is kind of a waste since none of my friends had a blackberry.
    08-29-16 12:36 AM
    BBM is available on all platforms. I chat with Apple and Androids. Love Channels. Give it a try. Why follow!

Posted via CB10
    08-29-16 05:41 PM
    So I just tell my friends to download BBM? I might need to find more friends.
    08-29-16 10:39 PM
    True friends will follow

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 01:25 AM
    Have been using iPhone for last 3-4 yrs but kinda got bored & after Jobs I am not seeing anything marked new innovation..copying Android/samsung now.. so other options ? Android no way!!

So to cut short was planning to buy a Passport, I know it's maybe late to jump on the ship but I have ordered 1 silver edition & get in hands in 2-3 days... Lack of Apps- well I have to use a diff no for my freelance work so would use a refrnished iPhone 5 for that, will get apps which do not work well in passport

Will share screenshots when I get in hand
    08-31-16 04:33 AM
1,265 ... 3839404142 ...