So it finally arrived.
    Attachment 385212

Also I want to ask if this is some sort of faulty display assembly or it's normal, I mean light from LED leaking above the display glass.

Attachment 385214
    It wouldn't be a BlackBerry if it didn't have at least one defect.
    texn884 likes this.
    12-21-15 07:30 AM
    My wife had a passport (one on top). I had an iphone 6s plus, sold it and bought two new passports (a red for me and a black for my friend).
    Greetings from a blackberry fan in Greece!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-mypassports.jpg  
    Last edited by enwsiths; 12-22-15 at 07:21 PM.
    cbosdell likes this.
    12-22-15 03:13 PM
    I got got my SE Passport this afternoon from a fellow CB member. It is very nice and finally got it all set up.

It is a little hard to hold verses the ATT Passport I have. The SE seems very smooth and not much grip on it naked or the case with the prop on the back that covers the corners.

A little mixed on it right now but Im sure it will grow on me.

Any suggestions on why it feels so slick and what to do about it?
    12-22-15 08:02 PM
    Came back to the passport from the classic but this time I have a red one. Working well with my note 3.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-22-15 11:26 PM
    Current Z10 going great! Last week was travelling and before boarding flight saw Passport SE in a display inside electronics shop at Madrid airport. Had never seen in direct and it looked gorgeous. On my back flight ordered SE bundled and my stunning amazing SE finally arrived yesterday. Including extra goodies from bundle. Now my brother has seen it ( android nexus fan) but tried it , loved it and ordered an SE for himself. Amazing device..Passport SE.Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-imageuploadedbycb-forums1451033066.100526.jpg
    12-25-15 02:43 AM
    Hi decided to buy a passport while they are still available, I saw a new original Black Passport at half price so went for it and Blackberry shell case plus screen protectors included, there will be a learning curve for me with the keyboard but not the BB10 system as I have had a Z10 from day one and Q5/Z30/Q10 so am staying with BB10 for a few years yet, i have used it for only a short time, the build quality is very good, the size is ok not too large and feels nice to hold and use the keyboard, I like the scrolling with the keyboard yes I have made a few mistakes but with practise should improve my typing and having a virtual keyboard for numbers etc is ok no problems with the layout,very good signal reception of Wi-Fi and 3G/4G and no dropping of signal, the camera is very good and will do what I need and front one better than I expected,the passport is fast and have not seen any slowdown, apps open quickly, the browser is Quick to find a website and the size of screen make reading full website a pleasure, battery life? too early to say yet only on first charge and passport has remained cool and no overheating, E mail and Texting on the passport is brilliant because of the size, and personally I find it to be good looking device, I am glad I have one at last.
    cbosdell likes this.
    12-29-15 02:31 PM
    Got mine yesterday. Amazing is the only word. The pkb, hub, the subtle tweaks in OS. Android support on apps. One happy shopper here mates!

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 01:38 AM
    Got my SE last month and it's a great device as far as I'm concerned. The transition from a Q10 and Z10 is not that hard. The best Blackberry so far.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-16 05:14 AM
    I see a lot of Passports with the factory plastic still on the screen. Is this to keep it looking new or some sort of cheap-skate screen protector?
    01-08-16 07:51 AM
    I just received my Passport SE from Amazon! Got a warehouse deals one for $321. It looks brand freaking new. I'm so stoked right now. Bye bye Priv, hello Passport SE.
    01-10-16 10:50 AM
    I just received my Passport SE from Amazon! Got a warehouse deals one for $321. It looks brand freaking new. I'm so stoked right now. Bye bye Priv, hello Passport SE.
    Awesome and congratulations! Enjoy getting to know a true communication workhorse!

Via my Passport "Black-Beauty"
    tp2386 and coffee-turtle like this.
    01-10-16 11:18 AM
    Got my Black OG in yesterday! Seriously could not have made the right decision on getting this phone!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    01-12-16 06:27 AM
    Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_4452.jpg
    I also picked up an Amazon Warehouse great used deal on the SE which arrived a couple days ago. Love it. Definitely an adjustment curve coming from my Q10 but getting more comfortable every hour. Has anyone tried these OEM-style aftermarket leather pouch style cases?
    Amazon.com: Genuine Leather Case for Blackberry Passport Q30/passport Silver Edition Pouch Bag Sleeve Cover with Sleep Model Function (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Last edited by chickentender; 01-14-16 at 12:22 PM.
    donzr and TIMSHULL like this.
    01-14-16 12:08 PM
    Just got mine, an OG Passport. Waiting now my flex shell

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 01:41 AM
    Got mine on Christmas and I'm absolutely loving it. It was a surprisingly quick transition from my Classic. The Passport might just be my favorite BlackBerry yet.

Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-index.jpg
    TIMSHULL likes this.
    01-15-16 05:57 PM
    I finally got my Passport! Amazon was running a "damaged box" special so I picked up a new Passport SE for $321. It is by far the most usable phone I have ever used. It almost has a "no more computer or tablet needed" feel. When I was activating it at AT&T, the two ladies there were really impressed by it. They didn't even know that they carried a Passport!
    peterburns and TIMSHULL like this.
    01-16-16 08:18 AM
    Just got my Passport yesterday and wherever I sit it down I can't help but to be impressed by the thought process put into the specs and overall design of the device. I feel whoever invests in the Passport is fearless and not of this "Hunger Game " smartphone society. Please don't change the overall design! I see BB poked us with the priv.... just evolve with the Passport. And thank you, it's exactly what I've been wanting for years.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-16 02:43 AM
    Just bought an PassPort for 170 EUR from an friend of mine to replace my Q10... so sad BB10 is going to die.
    Somehow i regret the purchase on the fact that BB10 has no future
    01-21-16 01:15 AM
    Hi im back.

I had one q10 and had to sell it, and now After a long wait, i finally have my passport.

So happy with it.

Long live BB10.

BB10 wont die until no one uses BB10.

Posted via CB10
    kekos and coffee-turtle like this.
    01-22-16 01:47 AM
    Got my Passport (original black) today. I may be a bit late in the BlackBerry train I guess, still I'm considering to switch from my current daily-driver phone, a OnePlus Two. What do you guys think? Am I totally crazy?
    01-24-16 03:13 PM
    Hey long time lurker around here never really post but i actually just got mine a week ago. coming from a line of the HTC One X, X+, M7 and M8. usually cyanogenmod on them and using this white passport is awesome. I love it.

I dont think you are crazy. It always just comes down to how it fits your life. People always have debates on whats better. sure there are always things that look great or could actually be better on paper but if it works for you and you love what you have then screw what people think...congrats and good luck on your final decision.

Got my Passport (original black) today. I may be a bit late in the BlackBerry train I guess, still I'm considering to switch from my current daily-driver phone, a OnePlus Two. What do you guys think? Am I totally crazy?
    01-25-16 03:28 AM
    I have never owned a BlackBerry before, but today my first one, a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition, is arriving. I am a longtime iPhone user. I liked my iPhones a lot (I'm still on iPhone 4) but I had to use my iPhone heavily over the past month for email, text, and I really did not like the virtual keyboard and somewhat slow response. I decided to try the Passport due to the physical keyboard and the wide screen. It was also substantially less $$ than a loaded iPhone (I got a discount via the #BBElite on Twitter) and I felt it was worth a try--even though I am not a corporate type user or a tech-head (I'm a self-employed writer). I don't use many iPhone apps. Of course my friends think I'm completely nuts for trying the Passport, but I was ready for a change. Also I thought I might like the bigger screen for looking at documents, taking detailed notes, etc. Excited and a bit nervous to get the Passport.
    01-29-16 08:23 AM
    Recently I've been craving something new. I use an iPhone 6 plus and a Tecno Phantom 5. I don't know what it is about the passport se that got me sprung. Can anyone convince me to stop this madness or nah?
    02-03-16 04:41 PM
    I finally bought mine (full price) last week after two very long yers stuck with Samsung...My mobile provider (Virgin Canada) only offers the Blackberry Classic and I had to get rid on my "sponsored phone" first...So far, I love the passport. More than I expected!
    02-05-16 09:15 AM
    You took the original or the silver edition?
    The white version is so sexy haha
    02-05-16 11:01 AM
1,265 ... 3435363738 ...