I just got my red passport!!!

Posted via the REDPORT

Hey Kris, how's things, hope you enjoy your Passport
    06-07-15 01:53 PM
    Hey Kris, how's things, hope you enjoy your Passport
    Things are awesome! Getting used to the keyboard still lol

Posted via the REDPORT
    06-07-15 02:15 PM
    Picked my unlocked Passport up a couple weeks ago but just got it activated yesterday. Everything is set up perfectly, Snap is installed & all needed apps are running. Was a bit nervous since I need it for work this weekend but everything is working fine.

So far I'm really liking the phone & my Q10 already seems puny. I'm getting better at the keyboard but the small spacebar still gets me at times. The screen size is awesome! So much better than the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-15 08:09 PM
    OK, so my phone hasn't officially arrived yet, but was ordered directly from Blackberry last week. I got a really good deal, as a BB employee offered me his employee pricing discount. I ended up paying about $250 less than MSRP for a brand new unlocked unit. Should be arriving in the mail tomorrow.

I ordered my passport in White, despite the fact that I actually prefer the looks of the black. Sounds weird, but I just find the white stands out a bit more, and I'm coming from a white/bamboo 2014 Moto X which seems to get a lot of attention as well.

My now wife (at the time girlfriend) owned a BB Storm a few years back, and I actually didn't hate it like most seemed to. My personal first smart phone was an iPhone 3G (being Canadian, the original iPhone was never offered for sale here). After that, I moved directly to the original Samsung Galaxy S. Then to the Galaxy Nexus, then to the Note II, then to a iPhone 5, back to a Moto X 2014.

So as you can see I kind of bounced back and fourth between the iOS and Android echo system (really grew with Android actually). That being said, I was really dying to make the switch to Blackberry, I was just waiting on a device with real flagship specs. Something that could actually match up with some of the best offerings from other OEMs.

The Passport is that phone. And maybe its my Canadian blood in my veins, but I really, truly want to see this company claw its way back and become great like it once was. I'll be proud to have it in my pocket. I could care less how Samsung, Moto, Apple do. They don't need my help. Blackberry on the other hand, they need some help. And its great to see that there is still such a diehard group of core users here.

I'll be sure to post some pics once I get everything up and running. I tend to take a lot of photos with my phones as well, so if you've got an Instagram account, give me a follow "canuckrs" and I'll be sure to post some Passport content.

Apologize in advance for all the car pics. I'm a bit of a car fanatic as well. Look forward to becoming an active member of the #TeamBlackberry community.

Posted with a White/Bamboo 2014 Moto X...Soon to be a White BB Passport
    SmileDahling likes this.
    06-08-15 07:29 PM
    Just got my RED Passport. I'm the happiest I've ever been when it comes to all the smartphones I've ever owned in my life!
    mbamd, Cross and peterburns like this.
    06-11-15 07:58 PM
    Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-imageuploadedbycb-forums1434122404.003049.jpg

Got to love it.
    Cross likes this.
    06-12-15 10:20 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1434122404.003049.jpg 
Views:	834 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	357183

Got to love it.
    Definitely jealous. Getting a classic soon
    06-12-15 10:21 AM
    Mine should be in tomorrow. Can't wait!!
    06-15-15 08:05 PM
    Add me to the growing list of Red passport owners...loving the display screen. Still learning how to use the combination of physical and virtual keyboard

Posted via CB10
    06-16-15 03:24 PM
    And I got a Passport today too!

It's not my primary phone, it's too big. But I think it makes for a nice Internet device. I find tablets clunky.
    06-17-15 02:59 PM
    Just got my first BlackBerry ever yesterday!

Its a Passport and its been driving me nuts already as I am unable to access the device storage to install APK's on.Playstore has been installed so at least thats working (noticed that its saving the downloads on the microSD)

When I connect the passport to my laptop it will show me the following message:

USB Connected
    No drivers were detected on the computer.

can anyone point me to the right direction please? I can asure you that Ive already tried the basic troubleshooting as reinstalling drivers, reinstalling BB programs, manually installing the drivers from BB desktop package. (It gives me an error 10 even after enabling Media Storage)
    06-18-15 05:47 AM
    Can't you just use blend to send files over?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-15 05:02 PM
    And I got a Passport today too!

It's not my primary phone, it's too big. But I think it makes for a nice Internet device. I find tablets clunky.
    Please use it for a couple of days. It will grow on you. The phone is a beast.

Posted via my awesome Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.680 with T-Mobile Unlimited Data
    06-19-15 10:55 AM
    got mine a week ago and never had the chance to use it! Will arrange the nano sim tomorrow.

Just a feather touch at the top and the passport started up. Loving it
    06-19-15 01:02 PM
    I got my AT&T Passport on 15 June and love it. Only thing that I dislike is that there aren't that many cases to choose from.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-15 08:24 PM
    Just got my first BlackBerry ever yesterday!

Its a Passport and its been driving me nuts already as I am unable to access the device storage to install APK's on.Playstore has been installed so at least thats working (noticed that its saving the downloads on the microSD)

When I connect the passport to my laptop it will show me the following message:

USB Connected
    No drivers were detected on the computer.

can anyone point me to the right direction please? I can asure you that Ive already tried the basic troubleshooting as reinstalling drivers, reinstalling BB programs, manually installing the drivers from BB desktop package. (It gives me an error 10 even after enabling Media Storage)
    You need to make sure that you install BlackBerry link onto your computer which should contain the drivers that your computer needs to recognize your Passport.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-15 08:26 PM
    Hello fans of Blackberry!
    After working on the Z10 and Z30 I decided to get Passport. The choice fell on the Passport of the AT&T, after the adventure with delivery and unlocking now I perhaps the only instance of this miracle in Russia)))
    Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_20150621_161457_edit.jpg

Posted via CB10
    lycafe and peterburns like this.
    06-23-15 07:20 AM
    Hello fans of Blackberry!
    After working on the Z10 and Z30 I decided to get Passport. The choice fell on the Passport of the AT&T, after the adventure with delivery and unlocking now I perhaps the only instance of this miracle in Russia)))
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150621_161457_edit.jpg 
Views:	1039 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	359060

Posted via CB10
    Would you mind telling me where I can order the AT&T BB passport?
    06-23-15 12:19 PM
    I bought on Ebay, but you can at amazon.
    06-23-15 02:23 PM
    just received my passport. I live in Hungary yet I got a device meant for the north american market. no double seals, no signs of previous use, all keys work fine, no light bleed, seems to be a perfect one
    peterburns likes this.
    06-25-15 12:16 PM
    Been using a white one for quite a while - and just received a red one - Looks great ! (with Leather Flex Shell case)
    Attached Thumbnails Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-bbred1.jpg   Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-bbred2.jpg   Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-bbred3.jpg  
    Last edited by peterburns; 07-03-15 at 07:17 PM. Reason: spelling
    07-03-15 07:14 PM
    Peterburns, where did you get the leather back cover. Waiting for my red in the mail and like your combo!
    peterburns likes this.
    07-06-15 06:07 PM
    The red one looks HOT
    peterburns likes this.
    07-07-15 05:53 AM
    I just got my passport last week, and the red stilgut case today. I love it. I've used androids forever, the last being a note 3, but nothing was really grabbing me in either the iphone or android lineups. I manage a store which sells them, so I have had hands on experience with ALOT of phones. I was drawn to the passport, and when a customer ordered hers and asked me to set it up I had a good chance to really look at it and immediately liked the quality feel of it - both in use and the tactile feel of the phone itself.
    The stilgut case is brilliant on it. NO bulk and super comfortable to just fold the cover back and type.
    peterburns likes this.
    07-07-15 12:57 PM
    Thanks - Yes, really love this case - bought it on Amazon for $21.

Blackberry ACC-60721-001 Passport Leather Flex Shell Black
    07-07-15 11:39 PM
1,265 ... 2930313233 ...