Hi I have my blackberry passport silver edition since November 2016. Best phone ever.
    10-19-17 06:04 PM
    Just took Delivery of a new condition passport today, what an awesome machine! Recently my mobile signal when at home has been terrible and difficult to maintain a conversation, not today the signal is a lot better on the passport :-)

Posted via CB10
    enwsiths and Ahmed Saeed6 like this.
    10-21-17 03:01 PM
    Just took Delivery of a new condition passport today, what an awesome machine! Recently my mobile signal when at home has been terrible and difficult to maintain a conversation, not today the signal is a lot better on the passport :-)

Posted via CB10
    Be careful about downloading newer OS. There was some kind of problem where people were losing mobile connectivity and Passport was only good for Wifi. It's a known issue with no fix.
    Ahmed Saeed6 likes this.
    10-21-17 05:01 PM
    Be careful about downloading newer OS. There was some kind of problem where people were losing mobile connectivity and Passport was only good for Wifi. It's a known issue with no fix.
    Thanks for info but I already have as when I switched the WiFi on it prompted me to do so. After that I made a few calls and was happy with the overall clarity of the phone compared to other mobiles I have. I must check out the os version on it as I have it on charge at the moment and using a different phone to post this in another room . Hope you don't mind me asking chuck but are you a amateur radio operator?
    10-22-17 01:41 AM
    Just checked the OS version its 10.3.3.1435. So I don't think it's the last / latest update so will leave it alone if it's working fine.
    10-22-17 03:11 AM
    Thanks for info but I already have as when I switched the WiFi on it prompted me to do so. After that I made a few calls and was happy with the overall clarity of the phone compared to other mobiles I have. I must check out the os version on it as I have it on charge at the moment and using a different phone to post this in another room . Hope you don't mind me asking chuck but are you a amateur radio operator?
    Nope. Amateur grownup is about it.
    10-22-17 04:38 AM
    OK thanks I got the Name confused with another that helped me out on a radio forum.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-17 06:35 AM
    OK thanks I got the Name confused with another that helped me out on a radio forum.

Posted via CB10
    No problem. My kids accuse me of struggling with turning on my truck radio. However, I appreciate what you guys do in disaster times like Hurricane Irma. Down here in Florida, we can revert to 1960's pretty quick with a little wind and rain....
    Qorax likes this.
    10-22-17 06:30 PM
    Well, almost there

Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-blackberry-passport-canada-post.jpg
    10-27-17 12:04 PM
    I needed something for work and stumbled upon the passport a couple of weeks ago. Boy, did I make the right decision. I don't think I've ever seen a phone layed out so well for work and productivity. The more I use it the more impressed I get day by day. I was a little sad to learn after I got my PP that BB10 was dead. What a fantastic OS it is.
    Well said! I couldn't agree more! Enjoy your new Passport. I'm staying with this device as long as possible.
    rayporsche and Qorax like this.
    10-31-17 11:53 AM
    Yup, I'm still loving it. It's a beautiful device. I've gotten lots of compliments on it as well. Most people love the looks and have never seen anything like it.
    Qorax and ratfinkstooley like this.
    10-31-17 11:57 AM
    Yup, I'm still loving it. It's a beautiful device. I've gotten lots of compliments on it as well. Most people love the looks and have never seen anything like it.
    That bingo!

IMHO, the 'looks' of our BB-Passport is unparalleled. It is like no other. The reason firstly why I purchased it, most of us did. Among the plethora of 6" slabs - the BB-P stands out proud! And it's OS is one goddamn kicker too. So what BB chose to waive-it-off (sic!), it still functions pretty well. And the UI is something to die for. One true OS (like Nokia's Meego Harmattan) that really gave the IOS and Android a run for their money. Too bad BB couldn't sustain it.

Also imo, Nokia, Apple and Blackberry were the real cellphone makers. Hardware and software locally manufactured, customized and integrated for the need. Probably Motorola was too, but I'm not sure.
    10-31-17 12:14 PM
    Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-blackberry-screenshot1.jpg
    enwsiths likes this.
    10-31-17 12:20 PM
    Yup, it's great! BB10 is layed out in such a nice way. This is my first BB device and compared to android or ios, I'd honestly take bb10 all day. Also tried to do some things on android the other day. There's just no way I can enjoy touchscreen based keyboards. I can type on them just as well or fast but the bb keyboard or any built in qwerty feels so much better.
    Qorax and ratfinkstooley like this.
    10-31-17 12:21 PM
    Got my Passport a few days ago. It immediately updated to 10.3.2.2474. I know it's not the latest version but should I autoload the latest OS version? What is the version that has the best battery life?

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-17 08:39 AM
    I'm back. I tried the Samsung Note 8 for a month. Amazing device, but it's not the Passport (best speakerphone ever) ... back to rockin' my red/black .. Long Live Passport! ...................... update .. used my Passport today at work - OMG ... so much better .. I am constantly on the phone/speakerphone .. and it's flat out the best ...
    Last edited by peterburns; 12-06-17 at 05:05 PM. Reason: reason
    12-05-17 05:55 PM
    Need help. If i buy a Passport used during OS testing phase, will the hardware be any less quality than final product? Specifically talking about Silver edition.
    01-10-18 02:07 AM
    How you deal with WhatsApp application?
    01-13-18 11:40 AM
    dang of course I missed the sticky thread for new Passports after posting a new thread....arrrg silly me. Picked one up as well luv it. A mod please move my thread to here thanky kindly
    Qorax likes this.
    01-15-18 09:15 AM
    Hi to all here!
    I have q10 and i love it!
    But some small problems begins..ex. no sound on hub when emails arrive to me. Not all emails but some.And emails arrives first to my pc and second to my q10. Months before the mails comes first to my q10. I think is all about the software and updates.
    I keep q10, i like it very much.

So i want to bye a second device because i have 2 numbers.
    I love passport...very nice device!
    I like keyone too, but is a bit expensive.
    So i am confused...if i buy passport i have the same problems as my q10. No serious problems,but emails is just important to me.

Any suggestion here?
    Thanks a lot!
    02-18-18 08:40 AM
    I've got a new workhorse

My Passport SE in handmade leather pouch with my necklace

Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_20180304_001928_edit.jpg
    03-06-18 04:33 PM
    I have a Z10 and suddenly got me BlackBerry 10 os fever, cause as I see the os is dead and I want to collect as many B.B. 10 os devices as I could. So I bought a qwertz passport silver edition, a red Z10, a white Q10, a Z30 and a priv which I use as my daily driver. I’ll try to find a red passport but prices are extremely high.
    Last edited by enwsiths; 03-24-18 at 03:28 AM.
    03-23-18 01:05 PM
    Hi to all here!
    I have q10 and i love it!
    But some small problems begins..ex. no sound on hub when emails arrive to me. Not all emails but some.And emails arrives first to my pc and second to my q10. Months before the mails comes first to my q10. I think is all about the software and updates.
    I keep q10, i like it very much.

So i want to bye a second device because i have 2 numbers.
    I love passport...very nice device!
    I like keyone too, but is a bit expensive.
    So i am confused...if i buy passport i have the same problems as my q10. No serious problems,but emails is just important to me.

Any suggestion here?
    Thanks a lot!
    George you should find a ‘middle ground’ solution. You can buy a BlackBerry Priv and spend less money than buying a keyone and priv's os is android also. If you don’t want android os, and you are BlackBerry 10 os fan, then your choice should be B.B. passport. It’s by far the best BlackBerry 10 device. Passport is way better phone than your previous (q10). As for me I use Priv as my daily driver and an iphone 7 just for photo shooting.
    Last edited by enwsiths; 03-24-18 at 03:36 AM.
    03-23-18 01:23 PM
    George you should find a ‘middle ground’ solution. You can buy a BlackBerry Priv and spend less money than buying a keyone and priv's os is android also. If you don’t want android os, and you are BlackBerry 10 os fan, then your choice should be B.B. passport. It’s by far the best BlackBerry 10 device. Passport is way better phone than your previous (q10). As for me I use Priv as my daily driver and an iphone 7 just for photo shooting.
    Thanks a lot my friend for the answer!
    This message is from my priv!
    I have recently Bought this and I have to say that I love it. No overheating for me! I also keep my q 10 and I make some changes in settings and the phone is OK now. Two good phones for my 2 cards...
    03-24-18 03:14 PM
    As for me after updating my Priv to 6.0.1 I have no serious heating issues except when I am playing “heavy” games. The bad news is that BlackBerry ended support for Priv @ november 2017 but it’s ok, I will live without it . Megeies to neo sou blackberry Giorgare!!!
    03-24-18 05:56 PM
1,265 ... 4647484950 ...