Welcome to a new fantastic world, George from Chania, owner of a SE
    Greetings to Piraeus and Chania - soon to be joining you too!
    Spyros
    06-07-17 04:06 PM
    Got my first Blackberry Passport SE 1.5 year ago or may be longer, sold it. Went to KEyone, hate it with the keyboard and screen size, sold the KEyone and boughgt myself antoher new Passport SE for at least antoher good couple years. So here I am, got my Second PAssport SE, return to the greatest.
    jackielio, mkwfb and rayporsche like this.
    06-13-17 04:55 AM
    Welcome aboard to elite club and meet the people who don't flow with the stream instead have their niche. Congratulations...

Passport Silver Edition
    rayporsche likes this.
    06-13-17 05:02 AM
    Greetings to Piraeus and Chania - soon to be joining you too!
    Spyros
    I joined the club three years ago with z10. Afterwards got passport and yesterday I ordered classic. Bb10 is the best os ever! Greetings from Iraklio Kritis guys!
    ratfinkstooley and rayporsche like this.
    06-15-17 09:13 PM
    I joined the club three years ago with z10. Afterwards got passport and yesterday I ordered classic. Bb10 is the best os ever! Greetings from Iraklio Kritis guys!
    I'm from Iraklio too ;-) not living there any more, but I do visit once/twice a year!
    Crete Crackberry Meeting with @GeorgeF_Greece and you next time I'm there :-)
    06-16-17 08:28 AM
    @enwsitis and @spyros_81 nice to know you. Spyros, since yesterday, I'm a happy owner of a new black Passport. Its a beast of a beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spyros, we will meet soon in the summer I suppose. I'm sure everything is fine over there :-))
    06-16-17 08:39 AM
    @enwsitis and @spyros_81
    since yesterday, I'm a happy owner of a new black Passport. Its a beast of a beauty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll give you a week to try it and I'll call you to hear the first impressions :-)
    06-16-17 08:41 AM
    Don't need to wait for a week. I'm in LOVE already.........
    06-16-17 08:46 AM
    I have my passport for 4 days now. The functionality and reliability is incomparable. Loving it and I still couldn't put it down. And it's 2017.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-17 12:35 AM
    I have my passport for 4 days now. The functionality and reliability is incomparable. Loving it and I still couldn't put it down. And it's 2017.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome aboard! Best device ever made. It's timeless for those not in the rat race
    oopscene and rayporsche like this.
    06-19-17 12:07 PM
    Looking forward to getting my passport again. I had and sold. But now I'm back
    07-08-17 02:47 PM
    I'm from Iraklio too ;-) not living there any more, but I do visit once/twice a year!
    Crete Crackberry Meeting with @GeorgeF_Greece and you next time I'm there :-)
    When you reach Iraklio guys, inform me for a Blackberry meeting. I ll send you my details through p.m. Blackberry para siempre!!!
    07-08-17 05:00 PM
    So, I've officially joined the club :-)

Got a white passport and been playing with it over the weekend!

Just put the SIM on it and tomorrow it's the first big test :-)

I love it already!
    oopscene likes this.
    07-16-17 04:50 PM
    Welcome on-borad brother. Hope and wish u r well ..... Enjoy the "beast of communication" .....
    07-17-17 09:47 AM
    White looks great! congrats!!

So, I've officially joined the club :-)

Got a white passport and been playing with it over the weekend!

Just put the SIM on it and tomorrow it's the first big test :-)

I love it already!
    07-18-17 04:43 PM
    Is the white one nice?

Posted via Blackberry Passport silver Edition
    07-20-17 01:08 PM
    Is the white one nice?

Posted via Blackberry Passport silver Edition
    I've seen the SE first (of @GeorgeF_Greece) and liked it a lot! I then saw the black and thought it was much nicer! When I got the white in my hands I fell in love! IMO it's the most beautiful! But that's just taste!
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    07-21-17 06:08 AM
    Hhhhmmmm. Yeah it looks eye catching
    07-21-17 06:11 AM
    OMG This phone is amazing!!!

Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_20170907_1435488.jpg
    09-07-17 04:28 PM
    Indeed

Posted via CB10
    09-16-17 09:01 AM
    Hi guys, I'm José from Argentina.

After long searching for a phone that would suit my needs (mostly emails and spreadsheets) I came across with the BB Passport. A superb build phone, fully loaded and possibly the most odd-looking one I've ever owned =), plus the fastest and most versatile of all!

The thing is that after buying the official BB Hardcase, I dropped it not once, but twice. This had never happened before owning the hardcase! The second time it fell, it hit the sidewalk on the upper right corner and the glass shattered. I feel so sad I can't put it in words. I waited for this phone for a very long time, as it is really hard to get in Argentina. And after just two months, this happens!

Question is: I know some people have asked this before, but I can't seem to find the right answer. Should I buy the complete LCD+digitizer and try to replace the screen myself? Has anyone here done this?

Thanks for your time! Hope someone can give me a hand with this.
    09-26-17 04:35 PM
    Just got mine in France and have Sports Tracker and Onenote on it thanks to Amazon apps and it is a great phone though my pictures look a bit blurry so will see what I can do to sharpen them up.
    09-27-17 10:03 AM
    Hiya got a (2nd hand new) Blackberry a few days ago and love it. Any ideas of additional downloads or 'things to tweak'?? I'm an newbie to Blackberry so any help or tips are highly appreciated!!
    10-17-17 02:41 AM
    Officialy joined the club with my new PPSE as my main phone! glad to be back to BB10, last time used BB10 on classic around 2015.
    Really, feel so great using PPSE! also bought sync pod to make it looks cool beside my desktop, new to the forum, still looking for enlightment for using my PPSE.
    10-18-17 06:03 AM
    I needed something for work and stumbled upon the passport a couple of weeks ago. Boy, did I make the right decision. I don't think I've ever seen a phone layed out so well for work and productivity. The more I use it the more impressed I get day by day. I was a little sad to learn after I got my PP that BB10 was dead. What a fantastic OS it is.
    10-19-17 04:31 PM
1,265 ... 4546474849 ...