Hello,
    I got mine Passport SE few days ago after two years with Xperia Z3 and I think it is great device.
    Greetings from Poland!
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    03-30-17 07:49 AM
    Hi Guys,

I'm trying to hunt down a brand new PP SE, any recommendations on sellers?
    04-10-17 10:36 PM
    Try eBay and or Amazon. Good luck.
    04-11-17 12:54 AM
    Got a new Passport from a electronicsdiscounter here in Germany. They still have some black in stock.
    My first since i sold my q10 years ago.

But what confuses me: is it normal it wont poweron before charging? Not even LED lights Up.
    Or is it just too old and to long in Store, so the batteries already somewhat broken and worse than a new? I didnt have a Passport before and all my other phones were somewhat pre-charged after Unboxing.

Greetings.
    04-11-17 09:52 AM
    I was in a phone buying frenzy in anticipation to getting my S8+ pre-order. I bought the white Blackberry Passport and after two days with the phone I cancelled the pre-order. I haven't had this much fun with a phone is ages! I didn't know BB10 was this great.

I only which I could cut off the adaptive brightness...
    ratfinkstooley and rayporsche like this.
    04-14-17 05:54 AM
    I was in a phone buying frenzy in anticipation to getting my S8+ pre-order. I bought the white Blackberry Passport and after two days with the phone I cancelled the pre-order. I haven't had this much fun with a phone is ages! I didn't know BB10 was this great.

I only which I could cut off the adaptive brightness...
    This is a true BlackBerry Passport testimonial. I *eventually switched from Verizon to AT&T in order to try the Passport and my first thoughts were "Should have done this a LONG time ago". Brilliant device. Welcome aboard!
    rayporsche likes this.
    04-18-17 08:13 AM
    Well I'm back. After a good long absence, I just had to go back to the best phone I ever had. This time I wanted the red edition. Tried android, just wasn't for me. And there isn't one android app that I absolutely couldn't do without. In fact most apps are spying pieces of garbage. No thanks. I like a phone that doesn't track my every move. I mean it started to freak me out, it tracked the stores I'd visit and then adjust the ads I see in the phone and on my browser...it was just too much. Maybe there's a way to control that but phones shouldn't be released by default as spyware.
    04-20-17 07:29 AM
    Well I'm back. After a good long absence, I just had to go back to the best phone I ever had. This time I wanted the red edition. Tried android, just wasn't for me. And there isn't one android app that I absolutely couldn't do without. In fact most apps are spying pieces of garbage. No thanks. I like a phone that doesn't track my every move. I mean it started to freak me out, it tracked the stores I'd visit and then adjust the ads I see in the phone and on my browser...it was just too much. Maybe there's a way to control that but phones shouldn't be released by default as spyware.
    Welcome back! Like me, you should have never left.
    04-20-17 08:10 AM
    Didn't plan on using my PassPort ever again but it looks like the game is once again afoot. After rolling with the Lumia 1520 for a bit, I switched over to an Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3, which is a decent enough phone. Still, it's just another blah piece of hardware. True innovation in the mobile market feels dead. The PP is the last piece of tech that continues to feel unique even after all the years. It's fortunate that I'm not an app person and thus I'm not bound to any ecosystem. Maybe I'll eventually get a KEYone as well.
    ratfinkstooley and oopscene like this.
    04-21-17 10:23 AM
    Hi everybody, i had a lot of phones in my short life, since 2001 when i received my first ericsson. since then i had htc, nokia, sony ericsson, sony, samsung, lg, etc. android since 1.5 and some iphones (only for few weeks to resell). today i got my black PP (still not using 'cause on wipe shows bberror 015). the built quality is superior, OS is best (had z30 for few months, even with few apps), the first impression is awesome.
    i think i will love and buy other for my wife!
    04-26-17 09:33 PM
    Hi everybody, i had a lot of phones in my short life, since 2001 when i received my first ericsson. since then i had htc, nokia, sony ericsson, sony, samsung, lg, etc. android since 1.5 and some iphones (only for few weeks to resell). today i got my black PP (still not using 'cause on wipe shows bberror 015). the built quality is superior, OS is best (had z30 for few months, even with few apps), the first impression is awesome.
    i think i will love and buy other for my wife!
    You won't be disappointed. The Passport is the best phone decision my wife and I ever made. Brilliant device!
    04-28-17 10:07 AM
    Guys/Gals...I think I might be making a comeback to BB10.

Long live the king!
    05-02-17 06:02 PM
    Yes it is the king of phones.
    05-10-17 11:49 AM
    It's hugeeee

Posted via CB10
    I guess I don't know why anyone would say it's huge. It's not. Compare it with other slabs. It's really very neat given it's screen size. It's a bit heavy for a shirt pocket, but no problem with a jeans pocket, back or front. Everyone I meet asks where can i get one? Form factor is clearly not a problem. Nuff said.
    ArbuckleWillis likes this.
    05-11-17 04:08 PM
    Got my Passport today!

First impressions:

Cool size. It's not as big as I expected. The keyboard is different but it is quickly growing on me. Battery is draining quickly but it hasn't had a full charge overnight.
    Texting my girlfriend with no typos or weird auto correct gibberish.
    Hub and calendar look awesomely clean and comfortably slick on the wide screen.
    I proudly deleted the facebook app! The password keeper app I like is the only one that is somewhat sluggish; everything else is as smooth as glass.
    Looks like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
    More to come...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by ArbuckleWillis; 05-17-17 at 12:33 AM.
    05-17-17 12:12 AM
    Got my passport !

Its a beast !. Transition into a limited app OS is bit tough coming from android ecosystem (figuring out workarounds for some much needed apps ). But apart from this the phone is awesome!!!
    05-17-17 08:36 AM
    Got my Passport today!

First impressions:

Cool size. It's not as big as I expected. The keyboard is different but it is quickly growing on me. Battery is draining quickly but it hasn't had a full charge overnight.
    Texting my girlfriend with no typos or weird auto correct gibberish.
    Hub and calendar look awesomely clean and comfortably slick on the wide screen.
    I proudly deleted the facebook app! The password keeper app I like is the only one that is somewhat sluggish; everything else is as smooth as glass.
    Looks like the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
    More to come...

Posted via CB10
    Welcome aboard! You have joined the ranks of an elite club The Passport is the best device ever made!
    05-17-17 12:45 PM
    Got my passport !

Its a beast !. Transition into a limited app OS is bit tough coming from android ecosystem (figuring out workarounds for some much needed apps ). But apart from this the phone is awesome!!!
    You won't be disappointed! The Passport is so underrated, it's silly. Welcome aboard!
    05-17-17 12:46 PM
    You won't be disappointed! The Passport is so underrated, it's silly. Welcome aboard!
    Thank you! Hope to enjoy my stay at bb10

Posted via CB10
    05-17-17 01:40 PM
    Forgot how awesome BlackBerry Blend is. So efficient to see that dashboard once again.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-17 07:12 PM
    Waiting for a 2nd hand Passport SE to arrive today.
    It's my 2nd Passport SE as first one got its screen broken internally after a drop.
    I was waiting for KeyOne, but finally it is taking too much to arrive at Spain, it is quite expensive and tried a friend of mine's and I wasn't able to connect my Smartwatch and find it too slow compared with my current Xperia Z5 compact, so I decided to return to this incredible device and use the Z5 for those applications I cannot replace.
    05-18-17 05:10 AM
    Adjusting to the keyboard a little more everyday. Definitely slower but very few mistakes and that familiar BlackBerry feel that always satisfies!

Posted via CB10
    05-18-17 09:03 PM
    Got my first blackberry device and i'm really impressed of the quality and how everything in the phone is well defined for a specific task. Having worked with a myriad of handsets I can state that Passport is one of the most innovative and productive devices of the last decade.

Regards from Piraeus, Greece
    06-07-17 03:04 AM
    Got my first blackberry device and i'm really impressed of the quality and how everything in the phone is well defined for a specific task. Having worked with a myriad of handsets I can state that Passport is one of the most innovative and productive devices of the last decade.

Welcome aboard to the best device ever imagined!
    06-07-17 09:07 AM

Welcome to a new fantastic world, George from Chania, owner of a SE
    06-07-17 02:17 PM
1,265 ... 4445464748 ...