This is just a solid piece of metal here. Feels very nice to hold in the hand. Still getting used to the keyboard. Definitely a different typing experience. I think I have a very slight case of the screen lift on the top side of the frame it's just ever so slightly taller than the frame of the phone, and it's a tiny bit mushy if you push the screen down a bit. But if it doesn't change then I'll be just fine.
    Posted via CB10
    Mine has the same, screen seems slightly raised along the top. Not a big deal as it feels like this when you put a screen protector on. I just assumed it was how there made as it feels exactly the same height across the entire top.
    Really glad I stopped hesitating and bought it, an hour in and I'm getting use to it. my Z30 looks tall and skinny now!
    10-07-16 03:52 PM
    Mine has the same, screen seems slightly raised along the top. Not a big deal as it feels like this when you put a screen protector on. I just assumed it was how there made as it feels exactly the same height across the entire top.
    Really glad I stopped hesitating and bought it, an hour in and I'm getting use to it. my Z30 looks tall and skinny now!
    Good then. I actually ended up returning mine waiting for my refund now.
    10-07-16 03:59 PM
    That's a shame, but if your not happy I can understand.
    10-07-16 04:15 PM
    You'll be sorry!
    10-08-16 01:24 PM
    im doing just fine so far lol
    10-10-16 01:17 PM
    Hello everyone,

today i unpacked a New pp in Black! Just for 300 Euro!
    The hole fight/news/and stuff within and between Android and ios is now After 7 years of them too much for me...and windows mobile is to slugish and dead for me...
    So how long can i use now the pp as a good Device? What Do u think?

Best wishes!

Posted via CB10
    10-11-16 12:17 PM
    The OG Passport is going for $179.00 brand new and sealed on eBay. I was so close to pulling the trigger but the form factor makes me question everything about phones. I could picture myself getting so much done on the Passport in a coffee shop and reading white papers and books, yet fumbling around with it one handed with my 4 kids in tow. I am on the fence as always but do consider this the most innovative and beautiful piece of industrial design in the history of devices.
    10-11-16 01:54 PM
    The OG Passport is going for $179.00 brand new and sealed on eBay. I was so close to pulling the trigger but the form factor makes me question everything about phones. I could picture myself getting so much done on the Passport in a coffee shop and reading white papers and books, yet fumbling around with it one handed with my 4 kids in tow. I am on the fence as always but do consider this the most innovative and beautiful piece of industrial design in the history of devices.
    I finally ordered mine a few minutes ago (should have it tonight thank you very much Amazon same day) and *almost* ordered the one on eBay you are talking about. I didn't for two reasons - one was that it has a dual English/Arabic keyboard (which is not that big of a deal I guess) and second was that the seller seemed to be hit or miss ratings wise. The one I got on Amazon ended up costing me $190 with same day shipping (I received a $40 credit from Amazon and that was taken off the price). I'll post back on here later today after I get it to see if it meets my expectations
    10-13-16 09:51 AM
    Hello !!

Got my new silver passport yesterday, and loving it so far. Awesome phone !
    10-15-16 05:44 PM
    OK, I have officially had mine for nearly three days now and I am enjoying it. I was able to get the Google Play Store installed (and promptly found out the two apps that I wanted (and were the whole reason why I bothered with the install in the first place) aren't available anymore. Just finished installing some custom .mp3 sounds for my notifications, so I am all set!
    10-15-16 06:38 PM
    I got mine Passport SE today. It looks just as great as in the photos, it is such a cool gadget! Love how it feels, really nice to use so far.
    10-20-16 11:47 PM
    great upgrade
    10-26-16 12:32 AM
    Was an early adopter when the BB Passport was launched in Q4 2014. Eventually sold it. (I have these momentary lapses of reasoning, what can I say) Here we are 2 years later and I just ordered one which should arrive today or tomorrow. I now went for the Silver edition. I use many devices, trust me, many. I currently have an iPhone 7 Plus (don't ask), I had the Galaxy Note 7 (so much for that), I had the iPhone 6S Plus, I had the Galaxy S6 Edge, etc..etc..etc... Nothing, I mean nothing, comes close to being the best 'messaging monster' as a BB. A few good Android Apps I like will run through the Cobalt offering (thanks to this great contributor for this). Even 2 years later the processor being an 800 series from Qualcomm in addition to that awesome screen with over 450 PPI puts it in very respectable company. Learn all the keyboard tricks you can and you will have an incredible experience.
    If one day a so called 'premium spec qwerty' BB running the latest Android will be released, then it's an easy 'go' for me. I hear the 'Mercury' will have mid range specs.
    Cheers.
    wbcolon likes this.
    10-26-16 09:57 AM
    Can I say this? I'm waiting to open my BB Passport even though it passed through my hands , it is sadly a present (for me, good) forr my upcoming birthday. Yes it'll be the first BBOS phone I've ever owned, but I was just sick of android and I won't use an iphone (I do let my wife, it's easy to do tech support on), and well my beloved several Windows Phones I've owned have practically been cast in the wind. So I say what the heck, and the keyboard and form factor, sign me in soon!!
    10-26-16 05:26 PM
    Got my Passport SE in the mail last week and have been loving every minute of using it! I switched from the Priv to the Passport and could not be happier. The operating system is smooth and is really amazing for every day business use and getting things done. I don't miss the lack of apps and honestly am less distracted because of it. The battery life on this thing is incredible too!! I am one happy Passport and BB10 user

Posted via CB10
    wiseguywood likes this.
    10-26-16 09:07 PM
    Have not come to the forum for a while, life got busy......

Hope it's not too late: I got my Passport last summer (I know, over a year now...), it's the red version , I call it strawberry, really like the sharp looking black & red!
    10-27-16 01:12 PM
    Got my Passport in a few days ago. I'm loving the fluidity of the OS and strong focus on productivity. The physical keyboard is a joy and I got used to the mixed input (special characters and numbers being soft keys) after a few hours of use.
    11-04-16 06:36 PM
    Have not come to the forum for a while, life got busy......

Hope it's not too late: I got my Passport last summer (I know, over a year now...), it's the red version , I call it strawberry, really like the sharp looking black & red!
    I strongly considered the red version. Does it look that same in person as in photos? Better/worse/different?
    11-04-16 06:38 PM
    Have the SE, RED limited which is so RED!amazing and hot! ..and now waiting for BLACK Beauty to arrive next week!

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    11-04-16 06:46 PM
    Have the SE, RED limited which is so RED!amazing and hot! ..and now waiting for BLACK Beauty to arrive next week!

Can agree. I had the Red One for six months. Amazing color. The back though, is a tad bit slippery compared to the black one though. I got a new SE and holy crap, they did improve the keyboard.
    11-06-16 09:57 AM

Three passports? Wow

You used all three or two are backups?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 10:17 AM
    Actually the RED Passport used by girlfriend and I use the SE and PRIV. The Black keep as backup but is active on weekends use it!
    11-06-16 10:39 AM
    new to the forum. owned a q10 a few years ago but moved on to android for a while, missed the gestures and PKB so much, so i've just purchased a passport! can't wait for it to arrive, looking forward to slightly more screen real estate and the touch enabled keyboard as well, back when i had the q10 i sideloaded a few apps, but now i need to do some reading about the new SNAP store. look forward to being a regular user here!
    11-08-16 08:59 PM
    Two weeks in, love the experience with the Passport SE.
    11-09-16 08:28 AM
    Any new USA users?
    wbcolon likes this.
    11-10-16 07:02 PM
1,265 ... 4041424344 ...